3200 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30

Calling all Curvy Brides! SPARKLE bridal couture is the West Coast's premiere bridal salon for curvy brides sizes 14-30. YAY! We are solely dedicated to chic bridal gowns and stylish special occasion for curvy and plus size brides. Conveniently located in Sacramento, it's an easy drive for San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Lake Tahoe and Fresno brides too.

With about 200 gowns in stock, we have styles from simple chic to blingy ballgowns. Gowns range from $500-$3,000.

As seen in Real Weddings Magazine, Sacramento Bride & Groom Magazine, Our Wedding Magazine, Borrowed & Blue, and Pretty Pear Bride.

Book your appointment today!

Follow SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 on

c9f71a12258348a3 Logo
SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30
Welcome to SPARKLE bridal couture! Finally a bridal salon  just for us sizes 14-30 and our curves!...
Welcome to SPARKLE bridal couture! Finally a bridal salon just for us sizes 14-30 and our curves!...
We have a full selection of Little Black Dresses, special occasion gowns and cocktail dresses, all...
c9f71a12258348a3 Logo

SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 6
SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 7
  • Monica

Monica Verdias · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Amazing and I found my dress!

This was my first time dress shopping and as normal I was feeling nervous about it. However, when I walked in I was greeted warmly and the staff made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. I found my dress and its gorgeous, none like it anywhere else! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/24/2018

If you are a bride searching for her dream dress and hasn't found your envisioned gown. Go to SPARKLE! I was one of those brides who couldn't find the dress and all the shops I went to was not fitting my expectations. Good news, I found the dress at Sparkle! I had a certain budget which they worked in, they met all my high standards, I received a professional response every time to all my questions or concerns regarding the dress, they are friendly, know their products and are more than accommodating. The parking is very limited, so it's best to research and call ahead. Though the weekend we went, which is their busiest day, my group didn't have any parking issues. I can only say "Thank you Sparkle team!" for the helping me find my dream dress.

Sent on 03/07/2017

SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30's reply:

You're welcome! :) Your feedback made us smile (and blush a bit). We're so happy you could bring your vision to life with us! I can only imagine how you felt so loved, confident and beautiful walking down the aisle. Thank you for letting us be a part of these life memories with you! <3 Sandra, Founder

Chantel · Married on 02/03/2018

Beautiful perfect dress and amazing shawl. So happy with how it got and looked in the Wedding!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 8
    SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 9

SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30's reply:

Chantel, you are an angel! Thank you for sharing these photos! I love seeing your beautiful smile. :) You are a genuine spirit with such a giving heart. I'm so thrilled for the two of you! Soooo many fun adventures to come! Enjoy this new chapter! Cheers to you both! <3 Sandra, Founder

SPARKLE bridal couture : sizes 14-30 FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 3200 Folsom Blvd Sacramento, 95816 See on map
    Come Visit Us! Monday-Thursday 11am - 6pm Friday 12pm-6pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday 11am - 4pm Closed Tuesdays