Sacramento, Antelope, CA 95814 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Jensen Wedding Films

Jensen Wedding Films is a Sacramento, California-based wedding videography company that specializes in an elegant, yet simple documentary style. Since 1991, Jensen Wedding Films has been capturing the love story of wedding days, placing themselves as one of the premier professional wedding cinematographers in California. While they are based in Sacramento, they also provide their cinematography services in the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Lake Tahoe, and beyond.

Jensen Wedding Films is nothing less than unique in the films they produce and the services they offer. Couples have a large variety of options when it comes to choosing how they want their day documented, from the classic documentary style to a vintage Super 8mm film to cutting edge 360 VR Panoramic Movies. In addition, Jensen Wedding Films can provide:

• Same-day edits
  • High-definition video
  • Liability insurance
  • Save the date

Other Services
In addition, Jensen Wedding Films provides a variety of final video formats that include:

• Blu-ray

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for Jensen Wedding Films

Maryanna Rullhausen · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and Experienced

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Jensen Films. Your wedding goes by in a flash and we are so excited to have the video to relive the day. Mike and his team are so talented and their experience really shines through. Mike really blended in and I sometimes forgot he was even there filming. Mike captured ALL of the big moments of our wedding in such a special way. He used drones, panorama and other technology that really created special footage. They are both professional and enthusiastic and we are so grateful we used them!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Cynthia · Married on 10/02/2016

As our daughter planned her wedding, she felt that she just didn't have enough money for a videographer. Since my opinion was that the video would capture the day even better than the photos, my husband and I decided to give the gift of a video as a wedding present. I spent endless hours researching videographers and their product. I kept coming back to Jensen Films. Let me save anyone out there hours of research. Just hire Mike Jensen!!!! He was so polite and helpful before the wedding, answering even the silliest of questions and guiding us to the right package for us. On the day of the wedding he and his helper were there with a ton of cameras yet they were never in the way of the ceremony or guests. We wondered what the finished product would look like. Well, we just received the short video and love, love, love it!!!! Mike captured the essence of the day way more than our photographer did! Each time I watch the video, I am transported back to that magical day with all of the love, joy, and happiness. He even captured scenes that I didn't see. Mike's creativity added so much to the video. This was truly the very best investment in the whole wedding!!! If money is an issue, cut back on anything else to hire Jensen Films! If money is not an object, hire Jensen Films and save yourself money from those higher priced videographers. Insist that Jensen Films film your wedding even if you have another videographer that comes with your venue. Best decision (after choosing the groom!) ever!!!!! Thank you, Mike! We will be using you for each of our other children's weddings!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Award

Jensen Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Meagan Lucy Photographers
    Meagan Lucy Photographers Wedding Photographers

WONDERFUL TEAM OF PEOPLE TO PARTNER WITH!

• True Love Photo
    True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

Jensen films team is one of the best in the area. A Seasoned pro, Mike has a passion for capturing moment like no other. He has some unique angles and always has a smile on his face. We love working with this team as they always bring a lot more ideas to the table. They are a sure thing!

• Creative Memories Entertainment
    Creative Memories Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been in the wedding industry for 20 years and one of the first Videographers I met was Mike Jensen of Jensen Films. Little did I know then that I had met one of the best ones in town. Since then I have seen close to 100 of his clients videos and wow does he capture the mood, atmosphere and style of all the great moments of the event. A lot of these videos i was there at the event as the DJ and everytime I watch the video it takes me back to that moment reliving it. That is when I realized the difference between a great Video company and a good video company. One is going to remind you of the memories and one is going to be able to take you and put you back into that memory. Definitely a service that is at the top of my list.

• Sacramento Antelope, CA, 95814 See on map