Meagan Lucy Photographers

Sacramento, CA View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Meagan Lucy Photographers located in Sacramento, California, provides couples with beautiful and artistic photographs. Their specialty is photojournalism and their skillset ranges from traditional to contemporary. Meagan Lucy Photographers want to be there to capture one of the best days of each couple's life and to help them remember every detail. With over 30 years spent behind the camera, the team has vast experience in the art and can provide valuable insight to each of their couples.

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers three different packages: Petite, Preferred, and The Works. They hope to accommodate a range of needs and budgets. Their wide range of services include:

• One event per day
  • High-resolution digital files
  • High resolution
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement and boudoir sessions
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding day videography
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,199

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Kelsey C. Married on 12/05/2021

Stressless Creative Videographer

We hired Meagan Lucy Photography in 2018 as our videographer for our wedding in May 2020, originally planned at a winery in Sacramento. Due to COVID, we last minute decided to elope to Lake Tahoe and postpone our reception party to 2021. We're SO thankful we had Ryan to capture and film our special day, creating BEAUTIFUL films that we can show our family and friends who couldn't attend. In the end, we decided to cancel our reception party and Ryan/Meagan were so kind to make edits to our elopement films, which I know must've been a lot easier said than done! Thank you so much!

Meagan Lucy Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It is always an honor to capture a couple's love story and to be able to create films that will last forever no matter what is going on in the world!!! Best wishes to you both, Meagan & Ryan
  • Annalise
    Annalise D. Married on 06/21/2019

Meagan is simply the best!

Prior to hiring Meagan, my husband and I had another photographer take our engagement photos. We didn't love them.

I was expressing my frustrations with finding a photographer for our wedding with a colleague at work. He gave me Meagan's name and she was absolutely the BEST choice we could have made.

Meagan is so much more than a photographer. She's a circus wrangler, a cheerleader, a visionary, and a hands-down joy to work with. We were both clueless when it came to what shots we wanted, and she managed to capture our entire day perfectly. (Pro tip: Definitely take her up on the engagement shoot!)

Meagan is timely, understanding, positive, and a truly fantastic photographer. My entire family expressed how wonderful she was and how much she added to our special day.

Stop hesitating! Call her! You'll be glad you did!

• Brooke
    Brooke G. Married on 10/13/2018

My savior!!

Meagan and her team are AMAZING. I got married on October 13th of this year and my now sister in law gifted us with Meagan as our photographer. My sister in law spent countless hours researching and felt that after reviewing the website of Meagan Lucy Photographers that this would be a good choice to capture our day. IT WAS AN AMAZING CHOICE!! We met with Meagan multiple times and spent countless minutes going over every single detail. I would’ve never thought of most of the things we covered but Meagan is a true professional and goes over everything you could ever imagine. I am a crazy person when it comes keeping a timeline and Meagan went over what we were doing when and who would be involved so that come day of, I didn’t even have to worry about a think! We just received our pictures and I’m so in love with how her and her team captured everything. We also went ahead and did the video too, and my gosh I’m so glad we did!! We got our trailer which is a little 1 minute teaser about a week after our wedding. A WEEK. Always, ALWAYS go for the video too. You will not regret it. I could go on and on but I’m so thankful we had Meagan as our photographer, it’s such an important thing for your wedding. Don’t miss out on having beautiful pictures to look back on, you’ve gotta pick the right person and you will absolutely be overjoyed working with Meagan! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who made our pictures unbelievable. You guys truly made our day ten times more special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Meagan Lucy Photographers 1
Exclusive

Sound Image Entertainment Sound Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

We ADORE Meagan! She is so easy to work with, flexible throughout the day which is needed when hiccups occur and we love her work! She is efficient and makes you feel so comfortable. Her pictures are beautiful and natural and not super Photoshoped. Highly recommend Meagan!

Rev. Jeri Murphy Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Meagan for years, and I love her style - not only of her superb photography, but also her kind and effective direction, her ever-present smile, and her complete professionalism. I have recommended her to many couples, and will continue to do so without hesitation!

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Meagan Lucy is not only a fantastic photographer, but she is communicative and such a pleasure to work with! We have had the great fortune of working with Meagan over the past years and she always has a smile on her face. She truly loves what she does, and it shows. We appreciate the positive energy that she brings to couples, and always look forward to seeing her at weddings!

2220 K Street Sacramento, CA, 95816
Location of (Meagan Lucy Photographers)

Meagan Lucy Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography services does Meagan Lucy Photographers include in the starting price?

Meagan Lucy Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Meagan Lucy Photographers include in their most popular wedding package?

Meagan Lucy Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Meagan Lucy Photographers offer?

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Meagan Lucy Photographers offer?

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Meagan Lucy Photographers offer for wedding events?

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Meagan Lucy Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meagan Lucy Photographers is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Meagan Lucy Photographers offer?

Meagan Lucy Photographers currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding