2220 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,999
  • Deals 1

About Meagan Lucy Photographers

Meagan Lucy Photographers located in Sacramento, California provides couples with beautiful and artistic photographs. Their specialty is photojournalism and their skillset ranges from traditional to contemporary. Meagan Lucy Photographers want to be there to capture one of the best days of your life and to help you remember every detail.

Experience
This photography team has been behind the camera for the last 30 years. They photograph between 75-150 couples each year and provide valuable insight to each of their couples.

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers three different packages: Petite, Preferred and The Works. They hope to accommodate a range of needs and budgets. Their services include:

• One event per day

105 Reviews for Meagan Lucy Photographers

• Brooke

Brooke Gospodnetich · Married on 10/13/2018

My savior!!

Meagan and her team are AMAZING. I got married on October 13th of this year and my now sister in law gifted us with Meagan as our photographer. My sister in law spent countless hours researching and felt that after reviewing the website of Meagan Lucy Photographers that this would be a good choice to capture our day. IT WAS AN AMAZING CHOICE!! We met with Meagan multiple times and spent countless minutes going over every single detail. I would’ve never thought of most of the things we covered but Meagan is a true professional and goes over everything you could ever imagine. I am a crazy person when it comes keeping a timeline and Meagan went over what we were doing when and who would be involved so that come day of, I didn’t even have to worry about a think! We just received our pictures and I’m so in love with how her and her team captured everything. We also went ahead and did the video too, and my gosh I’m so glad we did!! We got our trailer which is a little 1 minute teaser about a week after our wedding. A WEEK. Always, ALWAYS go for the video too. You will not regret it. I could go on and on but I’m so thankful we had Meagan as our photographer, it’s such an important thing for your wedding. Don’t miss out on having beautiful pictures to look back on, you’ve gotta pick the right person and you will absolutely be overjoyed working with Meagan! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who made our pictures unbelievable. You guys truly made our day ten times more special.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Shannan Jessup · Married on 06/08/2018

My Wedding

Meagan Lucy (Meagan Lucy Photographers) instantly makes you feel like you have known her for years! The first time we spoke over the phone we talked for over an hour. I felt like I was talking to my best friend. In the last few months before my wedding I was back in the emergency room twice and just weeks before I had to undergo a treatment. Meagan was so gracious and kind during this very stressful time in our lives. Her positive attitude was infectious! We could not have been more fortunate to have her capture our love in both photos and video. Our wedding video was so far beyond our expectations, we are still speechless when we watch it! She has truly given us memories of our love that will last forever.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Meagan Lucy Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2199
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2999
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Meagan Lucy Photographers 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sound Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

We ADORE Meagan! She is so easy to work with, flexible throughout the day which is needed when hiccups occur and we love her work! She is efficient and makes you feel so comfortable. Her pictures are beautiful and natural and not super Photoshoped. Highly recommend Meagan!

• Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Meagan for years, and I love her style - not only of her superb photography, but also her kind and effective direction, her ever-present smile, and her complete professionalism. I have recommended her to many couples, and will continue to do so without hesitation!

• Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Meagan Lucy is not only a fantastic photographer, but she is communicative and such a pleasure to work with! We have had the great fortune of working with Meagan over the past years and she always has a smile on her face. She truly loves what she does, and it shows. We appreciate the positive energy that she brings to couples, and always look forward to seeing her at weddings!

• 2220 K Street Sacramento, 95816 See on map
    Location of (Meagan Lucy Photographers)