111 Lupine Ln, Murphys, CA 95247 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Hanna Jeanne Photography

WHO ARE WE?

HI! We are Hanna and Christopher, a husband and wife photographer and videographer team based in Northern California who love to spend every moment of each day with each other and our two beautiful children, exploring the great outdoors, going on adventures, eating good food, and getting to know and photograph great love stories.

ABOUT HANNA & CHRISTOPHER

HANNA

Loves long car rides spent dreaming up new ideas with Chris. She loves being a wife, mom, diet red bulls, and binge watching Disney movies with her two little ones. Often people say she's giggled, energetic, passionate, creative, excited and OBSESSED with snow. " I am truly blessed to do what I love and God has given me the gift to share with with everyone. Its an honor to document love stories. I believe that great photography captures your unique personality, spirit, and emotion of your life." Fun Fact: Hanna is so obsessed with winter and snow that when it starts snowing she gets in her car just so she can drive in it, it makes her so happy. Some of her fondest memories have taken place in the winter months.

CHRISTOPHER

Enjoys perusing the coffee aisle at the grocery store (it smells so good!), and watching the Food Network to learn more about food so he can cook delicious dinners for his family, of course. (* Hanna isn't a great cook). Nature and being outdoors is his happy place. Even though he grew up in the Bay Area he is a total mountain man. He enjoys hunting, fishing, and hiking. He loves being a father, their children bring life to his creativity, his passion for film really grew when Melody our first daughter was born. Documenting every moment of his families life was when the true creative documentary talent exploded. Fun fact: Christopher has an old soul. He shaves with an old fashion straight razor almost daily and is a total movie fanatic. You name a quote or actor he knows it. (* go figure, a movie buff who loves videography.)

Follow Hanna Jeanne Photography on

4dd4a05c0b5504c8 1486408047006 bd4a4212
img2054

14 Reviews for Hanna Jeanne Photography

Jen · Married on 10/22/2016

If I could give them 10 stars I would!!! I could tell this was who I wanted with me on my wedding day from our very first emails back and forth. Hanna had answers to all my questions, she was able to put me at ease about how the day would go. She wasn't able to be there in every moment without being "too in our face" especially during the ceremony. Once we saw our pictures, it was more than just images, they were memories that I will cherish for my lifetime.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2016

Hanna was amazing!! She came perfectly on time and was ready to go, didn't waste anytime and worked with our crazy bridal party and huge families. We got the pictures back very quickly and they were so professional. She captured every detail of our day and we were so pleased.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2015

Absolutely one of the nicest and bubbly ladies I have ever met. I found Hanna's name on a referral list from our venue at Union Hill Inn. I am so happy she responded and was in our budget. She was amazing to have for our engagement shoot and wedding day! She captured our true personality throughout the day! She was totally calm and not pushy for time at all! I love that! Enough about her... The pictures so took were absolutely wonderful! I literally want to print every picture! She knows how to photograph in any light. She comes perpared with all her lenses and cameras. We just really enjoyed her and the pictures she took on our wedding day!! Thank you Hanna! I will vouch for you any time!!
    ~love, the Lovell's

Sent on 03/22/2016

Hanna Jeanne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Events Extraordinaire
    Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Hanna is an amazing photographer, and so easy to work with. She makes the day fun for the couple. She is quick at her work, allowing the couple to join the guests at the reception and enjoy their wedding day. I love working with her!

• Venticello
    Venticello Mansion Weddings

Hanna Jeanne has been one of our favorite photograhers here at Venticello. She is very easy going, reliable and talented and will make your day go SO smoothly.

• Heather Andrea
    Heather Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hanna is great to work with! She's always on the ball-she knows what shots both her and her clients want and gets them. She's a great photographer, friendly and professional!

• 111 Lupine Ln Murphys, 95247 See on map