Hanna Jeanne Photography Reviews

14 | Murphys, CA

14 Reviews for Hanna Jeanne Photography

Jen · Married on 10/22/2016

If I could give them 10 stars I would!!! I could tell this was who I wanted with me on my wedding day from our very first emails back and forth. Hanna had answers to all my questions, she was able to put me at ease about how the day would go. She wasn't able to be there in every moment without being "too in our face" especially during the ceremony. Once we saw our pictures, it was more than just images, they were memories that I will cherish for my lifetime.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2016

Hanna was amazing!! She came perfectly on time and was ready to go, didn't waste anytime and worked with our crazy bridal party and huge families. We got the pictures back very quickly and they were so professional. She captured every detail of our day and we were so pleased.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2015

Absolutely one of the nicest and bubbly ladies I have ever met. I found Hanna's name on a referral list from our venue at Union Hill Inn. I am so happy she responded and was in our budget. She was amazing to have for our engagement shoot and wedding day! She captured our true personality throughout the day! She was totally calm and not pushy for time at all! I love that! Enough about her... The pictures so took were absolutely wonderful! I literally want to print every picture! She knows how to photograph in any light. She comes perpared with all her lenses and cameras. We just really enjoyed her and the pictures she took on our wedding day!! Thank you Hanna! I will vouch for you any time!!
    ~love, the Lovell's

Sent on 03/22/2016

We loved Hanna!! She photographed us for an engagement session and on the day of our wedding. It felt like we had known her forever and she made us feel so comfortable. And she was a trooper when the weather for our outdoor wedding ended up being 20 degrees colder than expected!! We will definitely use Hanna in the future for anniversary, pregnancy or baby photos!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

I loved working with Hanna for both my engagement shoot and my wedding day. She was so sweet and very professional while still having fun and making me feel comfortable. She took amazing photos and edited them beautifully. I will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Kady · Married on 06/06/2015

Hanna is AMAZING! She did our engagement session as well as our wedding 3 weeks ago! She is so sweet and such a rockstar! She photographed our wedding at 39 weeks pregnant and you would have never known the way she was working! She brought 2 assistants with her who were also so sweet! Hanna makes you feel so comfortable, she acts like a friend you've known for a really long time which makes her photographing you much easier and more relaxed! I will recommend her to anyone I know and will continue to go back for family portraits/ other photography needs!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Very happy with all aspects of her services!!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Ashlee · Married on 10/02/2010

Hannah was very professional and we are very satisfied with her work.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2013

We used Hanna for our Engagement and Wedding Photographer. She was very fun to work with on the engagement shoot and she was very willing to make suggestions on shots, or go with whatever we had envisioned. We had a hiccup with the postal service in the delivery of our engagement photos, but she re-issued us a disc with everything on it to make sure we got the photos.

Prior to the wedding, we were able to walk through all of our desired photos, and she supplied a list of common things for us as well. She was a huge help in finalizing our timeline.

On the day of the wedding, she was very attentive and worked closely with our DJ (Magic Entertainment) to keep our schedule on time. Hanna got pictures of all the details and the venue, as well as the family pictures and action shots throughout the night. She was able to move around about 60 family members for photos right after the ceremony with humor and professionalism. She even made sure we had champagne in our flutes for the toasts when the venue had forgotten.

I would highly recommend using Hanna to any close friends or family.

Sent on 02/09/2014
  • W

Heather · Married on 08/28/2010

Hanna and her assistant were wonderful to work with. They made me feel comfortable, at ease, and let me enjoy my day! The photos had a cool design element and added something different to your everyday wedding photo library. Looking back, I wish I had asked to have more photos taken with specific family members and/or particular shots in general. I didn't get some of the family group shots I would have liked, but it's hard to know what you want at that moment with all that's going on around you!

Sent on 03/18/2011

Hanna was a great photographer. She took us everywhere at our venue, we got the shots we wanted, and she was really professional. Would highly reccommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Tori · Married on 05/10/2015

Hanna photographed my wedding in November 2015 at Ironstone vineyards in Murphys, Ca. And to say she was absolutely fabulous doesn't seem to be enough. Her personality really got the boys to laugh and take some great photos! She captured everything from the first look down to small aisle details that I really wanted to have as memories. She was there bright and early to photograph the bridal party and myself getting hair and makeup done and then followed us to the site and continued to grab every memory from that day. The Wedding photos are something that we will always have as memories from our day and I cannot thank Hanna enough for her amazing skill and quality of these photos. I highly recommend her for any type of photo shoot. She is truly amazing

Sent on 03/28/2016

1.8
      3.5
      1.5
      2.0
      1.0

Long story short, the pictures turned out okay, but everything else just added stress to our wedding. Her customer service is terrible and she tried to double charge us multiple times. Only when we sent her previous agreements and emails did she acknowledge that she made a mistake. She left our wedding early and didn’t take many of the pictures that she promised. For instance, she only took two photos of the cocktail hour and did not take any portraits of the bride, of the bride and her father, or of the end of our reception, including us leaving our reception. Communications were problematic and customer service was poor. We received our pictures and albums much later than promised. She did not make several revisions on our albums that we requested and instead tried to charge us extra for editing, despite it being part of our contract. Be careful to save all agreements and get everything in writing, if you decide to go with this photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Mariah · Married on 10/06/2018

1.0

Over promised. Under delivered.

I want to rate Hanna with a high rating, however I have to be honest. I remember seeing the negative reviews on here but I figured they were old and maybe she changed. I was wrong and had a similar experience. I was hoping she'd be our family photographer and capture our family in years to come but I wouldn't put myself through it again. The pictures she took came out beautiful, but I wouldn't want to deal with Hanna again. I was lied to, I had to hound for updates, she over promised and under delivered and felt I did not get what I paid for. She refunded me for the "corrupted" wedding video she was responsible for, and refunded me for the basic album design she 'created'. As a person she is nice to your face, but her email responses lack any heart or care. Her assistant was WONDERFUL to work with. I delayed writing this review as I was secretly hoping she'd do the right thing and send me the digital file of our wedding ceremony (that was salvaged) but it looks like she's not. Too bad. I hope you read my review before booking Hanna Jeanne Photography. Engagement Shoot *Promised proofs in two weeks. Took 6 1/2 weeks! Wedding Day *Contract says 60-90 days Took 94 days for all photos. Took 151 days after lies, and hounding for updates for a 'corrupted" video. Yelp won't let me post my entire story. Feel free to message me and I'll send it. Beware before booking. "The darn storm stopped the upload to the reception pics last night. I have restarted the upload this am for you. So sorry about that, the wind kept knocking out my internet. Your ceremony video and highlight isn't quite ready yet!" *had to find out why the album wasn't complete "I emailed my video editor this weekend and haven't herd back from him yet. Im assuming he will have it done and ready within two weeks for sure. Cant wait to show you." *had to ask where the video was "Im so sorry to hear that you are upset. I am currently at the mercy of the video editor. I have been on his back about getting your video done. No need to think worst case scenario, we have your footage. I will call and email him today! Normally you were just getting the edited footage, but I will also include all the raw footage for you. " *had to voice my frustration to try and get a real honest response. "I want to apologize for the lack of communication during the process of your wedding ceremony video. I take full responsibility for my lack of communication. The sole reasoning behind the delay was that the footage was corrupted. My worse nightmare. I didn't want to panic you at all and took all the steps of recovering the footage properly but I should have kept you in the loop. My effort to keep you from worrying only lead you to worry more and I am so sorry for that. That was never my intension at all. We first sent your data to a company called Data Savers where they were able to recover the footage, but it was in really bad shape. I then turned it over to my video editor Brian and he then cleaned it up the best he could. The audio thankfully was still all intact. Secondly, throughout the day I myself was shooting video of your dress, flowers, ceremony site, big trees vow exchange, etc. I am so very thankful I have all of that clear clean footage that nothing happened to. Brian my video editor is putting together a mini highlight film with music, effect etc. for you at no extra cost at all. He is working away on that video and as soon as I get it I will send it over to you. Again, I apologize for any stress and worry that I caused you and I take full responsibility. " *finally came clean. Never received raw file, mini highlight film from Brian of videos she took. Over promised. Under delivered.

Sent on 04/22/2019