2500 Folendorf Rd, Murphys, CA 95247 Map · Phone number

Venticello 4
Venticello 5

Ana Szaky · Married on 07/13/2019

Venticello is amazing

Seriously, Venticello is amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose to have our wedding at Venticello. Becky is super accommodating and clearly loves hosting weddings! She was incredibly responsive and helpful during the planning process. She gave us great vendor recommendations and they did not disappoint! We stayed in the cottage in the days leading up to the wedding, so we were able to enjoy the view and pool all weekend long, which was beyond relaxing. Our guests were blown away by the house and view. Not to mention, many ended up jumping in the pool! Venticello is definitely a wedding gem!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Venticello 6
    Venticello 7
    Venticello 8
    Venticello 9

Susan · Married on 09/16/2017

It has been two weeks since my daughters wedding and I am still processing how wonderful it was from start to finish!! Venticello is the most amazing wedding venue!! Rebecca (homeowner) was such a pleasure to work with - fabulous ideas she shared but also open to our daughter and son-in-laws "vision" of what they wanted for their wedding!! The property is beyond gorgeous, the home truly makes one feel like they are in Tuscany, and the guest house cottage was just perfect for the bride, bridesmaids, and proud moms to spend the day together!! Rebecca was able to provide vendor recommendations and we were so pleased with all of the them - the caterer was beyond amazing (Skye and her wonderful team at Lila and Sage) - she has worked closely with Rebecca throughout the years so the entire process was smooth (especially for this "Type A" Mother of the Bride!!) and relaxing and FUN!! In addition, Murphy's is a wonderful town for guests to stay in - beautiful restaurants, shopping, wine tasting - very relaxing!! I can not recommend Venticello more highly - our guests (mostly from the Bay Area) have told us that this was the "Best Wedding Ever" and we AGREE!!
    Rebecca - thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything!!
    Sincerely,
    Ed and Susan

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Venticello 10

Kristy · Married on 06/03/2017

This place is breath taking. The moment I walked on the property, from my face my fiancé knew this was place we were getting married.

Becky , the owner, was a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding over 3 hours a way was a challenge, but with Becky's help, letting me drop in to scope the property helped tremendously. Having the venue for Friday - Sunday, was weight off my shoulders. I was on the property Friday as rentals and lighting arrived. Saturday as things were getting set up, I was able to walk around and make sure things were going the way I envisioned.

Needless to say, this place is beyond breath taking. Every guest was beyond stoked, amazed, in awe at how beautiful and peaceful this place is.

Thank you Becky for helping make our day so special and beautiful.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Venticello Pricing

Venticello Price Rates

Venticello FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations

• Hanna Jeanne Photography
    Hanna Jeanne Photography Wedding Photographers

We love shooting at the Venticello, a private home for events and weddings. It has stunning views spanning over our home town of Murphys. Becky the owner is always helpful. Any wedding or event is a pleasure shooting at Venticello.

• Charleton Churchill Photography
    Charleton Churchill Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent and beautiful venue, great to work with, inspiring views, wonderful people. Rare views and quality.

• Sound Extreme Productions
    Sound Extreme Productions Wedding DJs

We love working at Venticello and providing lighting for it. We built our wine barrels lighting system specifically for this venue and they have been so popular. The views are spectacular. Such a beautiful venue!

• 2500 Folendorf Rd Murphys, 95247 See on map