Bee-Bennett Mansion 643 Bee Street, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion

Positioned on stunningly beautiful grounds and filled with magnificent historical Victorian details, Wedgewood's Sequoia Mansion venue is a charming and unique place to say "I do." And, numerous gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces provide incredible photo opportunities and allow you to pick the perfect setting for every moment of your special day.

Highlights of this Wedgewood venue:

· Gorgeous Victorian mansion surrounded by picturesque grounds and lush trees

· Choice of lawn, garden, stone patio or window-lined indoor room for ceremony

· Access to multiple areas of the mansion, including the Nello Olivo wine cellar

· Private bar featuring a hand-carved, 19th-century fireplace

· Grand reception ballroom with hardwood floors, built-in stage, and state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems

· Spacious bridal changing room

· Ample room for up to 220 guests

Wedgewood Weddings brings 30 years of expertise to every wedding, offers a variety of affordable, customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages and has venues across California, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois and Colorado—so you're sure to find the perfect fit. Call (866) 966-3009 or email events@wedgewoodbanquet.com to schedule a consultation and start planning the wedding of your dreams, stress-free.

*Add us on Snapchat @WedgewoodWeds

030a8cf2e7076458 1526326820 d96e0fa8d930daa0 1526326812596 13 Untitled 10

• Videos 2

35 Reviews for Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2018

The most beautiful venue I could ask for. You can use one of the packages or go customizable and make one that fits your style. They are great with communication too!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

I honestly loved every minute of planning my wedding with Wedgewood. From our very first meeting, seeing how beautiful the mansion was and how affordable all of their packages were, we knew this would be the place we would get married! All the staff at Wedgewood is fantastic! Very responsive to emails, and answered ANY question I had. I even got a very organized binder to check things off my list, and to know what the associated vendors were expecting of me, right down to dates and times they would call. The best part about this venue, I didn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day. Vanessa and Emily made sure of that! I showed up, had some champagne and soaked it all in!

Not only is the venue itself wonderful, their associate vendors are as well!! Steve our DJ was AWESOME!! He had all of my guests out on the dance floor, timed every little event perfectly, and even helped coordinate a special dance for my parents. The food was delicious, my guests were complimenting me all night on how excellent the food tasted! Speaking of food, our cake was delicious as well!!! Alisa from Way Back Bakery does amazing work, and the cake was so good! I could go on and on about the things I loved about working with Wedgewood, I just know I am recommending them to all of my engaged friends!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2017

This is about our photographer, Lisa Richmond and florist, Dottie! Our photographer, Lisa Richmond was AWESOME! We booked her for our engagement photos, which I highly recommend! Dottie and Lisa were more then just photographer or florist, they were personable and caring. They went above and beyond what the contract stated. As the bride I was pretty emotional before the ceremony and they both were there supporting me and cared so much. It's hard to describe moments like that...but let's just say not many people who are contracted for your big day would go out of their way like that.
    The recommended vendors through the mansion were amazing to work with and provided such great care and pride to their work!

Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion Pricing

Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion Price Rates

Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 595.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 595.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

A hidden gem in the magical foothills, Sequoia Mansion is an absolutely gorgeous venue for weddings and events! With an amazing management team, and excellent packages, Sequoia not only offers a lovely wedding location, but booking with them also takes away the stress of having to plan everything. Both inside and outside are lovely for your ceremony and reception. We highly recommend Sequoia Mansion!

• Bee-Bennett Mansion, 643 Bee Street Placerville, CA 95667 See on map