Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings 2
  • Simone

Simone Brisco · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfectly packaged wedding venue

First, let me start by saying that we planned this wedding from 1,200 miles away. We had one single day in Sacramento to spend looking at venues. Sequoia was our first on the tours. By the time we reached our second, we realized nothing was going to compare to the beautiful mansion. The Wedgewood packages are absolutely amazing and saved me SO much stress in the planning process. We could add or remove any services we wanted and paid a reasonable price considering this convenience. Despite being so far away, I could email any and all of my questions to the team and they'd respond ASAP. They even worked with us on getting the price where we wanted it.

These guys are very experienced and made the whole wedding planning process seamless. I could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings 3
    Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings 4
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing service

So I had to start planning this wedding while deployed on the other side of the world and let me just say the quality of service at this place is beyond compare. They were super flexible with everything I needed and always quick with an answer when I was trying to figure everything out. They even have three different ceremony locations on site too- two outside and one inside (which we had to mvoe to due to rain). Not to mention it's hard to beat a place that's as all inclusive as they are, especially at the price (shout out for the military discount too). All of their packages are very customizable to fit your needs and you can pick and choose which vendors and items you want and don't want. The only thing I went outside of them for were stationary and a photographer. Overall we spent less than 10K on a Friday night wedding with a buffet and open bar for 60 people. I got compliments all night on how nice the venue was and how amazing the food tasted. Highly recommend them if you're looking for one stop shopping and amazing service.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Amber · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything went great I wish I had time to enjoy eating the food.

Amazing rememberable evening. I wish had more time to have the appetizers And the food. Everything look delicious and the set up was very elegant.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful Venue

The Sequoia Mansion was wonderful! They are quick to respond, always professional and flexible, the food and drinks were great, and the site was beautiful! We had a smooth and stress-free wedding day thanks to the hard work of the Sequoia Mansion and their crew!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Colleen! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2018

The most beautiful venue I could ask for. You can use one of the packages or go customizable and make one that fits your style. They are great with communication too!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

I honestly loved every minute of planning my wedding with Wedgewood. From our very first meeting, seeing how beautiful the mansion was and how affordable all of their packages were, we knew this would be the place we would get married! All the staff at Wedgewood is fantastic! Very responsive to emails, and answered ANY question I had. I even got a very organized binder to check things off my list, and to know what the associated vendors were expecting of me, right down to dates and times they would call. The best part about this venue, I didn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day. Vanessa and Emily made sure of that! I showed up, had some champagne and soaked it all in!

Not only is the venue itself wonderful, their associate vendors are as well!! Steve our DJ was AWESOME!! He had all of my guests out on the dance floor, timed every little event perfectly, and even helped coordinate a special dance for my parents. The food was delicious, my guests were complimenting me all night on how excellent the food tasted! Speaking of food, our cake was delicious as well!!! Alisa from Way Back Bakery does amazing work, and the cake was so good! I could go on and on about the things I loved about working with Wedgewood, I just know I am recommending them to all of my engaged friends!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2017

This is about our photographer, Lisa Richmond and florist, Dottie! Our photographer, Lisa Richmond was AWESOME! We booked her for our engagement photos, which I highly recommend! Dottie and Lisa were more then just photographer or florist, they were personable and caring. They went above and beyond what the contract stated. As the bride I was pretty emotional before the ceremony and they both were there supporting me and cared so much. It's hard to describe moments like that...but let's just say not many people who are contracted for your big day would go out of their way like that.
    The recommended vendors through the mansion were amazing to work with and provided such great care and pride to their work!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 04/15/2017

The entire staff at the Sequoia Mansion was friendly, courteous and willing to accommodate even my last minute changes. I would highly recommend their service to any couple looking to have the wedding of their dreams without having to go through the hassle of planning and searching for vendors while still staying under budget. We are impressed with the value and quality of service and would recommend them to anyone interested in getting married in the area.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/15/2017

LOVED having our wedding at Wedgewood! They allowed us to really create the wedding of our dreams. It was truly the most wonderful day of my life. Darcy was absolutely amazing, very friendly, sweet and made sure our day went off without an issue. She even would go and check on my dog in the bridal suite during the reception! It's little things like that, that made this such a great experience for us. The food was SO good too! I still receive compliments on It! The DJ, Steve, was also incredible and kept everyone dancing and played all of our must have songs. I wouldn't change a thing about our day and would recommend Wedgewood Sequia Mansion to anyone looking for the perfect venue with great people :) Thank you again for my dream wedding!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jasmin · Married on 08/12/2016

This place has everything you need for a dream wedding come true. Not to mention the flexible pricing and the customizable packages.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Chrystal · Married on 03/05/2016

Great for the on the go bride! It made the planning process so easy. It's affordable too which is awesome! The day of the wedding went flawless (as far as I know). They really made sure I was happy. Only con was the photobooth spelt my name wrong! This is not wedgewood's fault but I could not remember the photo booths name.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

We heard about the Wedgewood Sequoia Venue at one of the bridal shows and decided to book an appointment. We were looking for an all inclusive venue for my daughters wedding but we were not sure of the cost. From the very first meeting with Diana, we new that this was the place. Every aspect of the venue planning was precise and organized. Diana went over and above to make my daughters day beautiful. She had excellent advice and truly cared about us. Dottie, Maddie and Ben from Camino Flower shop were first class!! The flowers were stunning and the room was beautiful. My daughter wanted to be surprised and trusted them to make the venue classic vintage style and it absolutely was perfect.
    Guests at her wedding came up to us and could not stop praising how wonderfully, personal and beautiful the wedding was. All the staff were helpful and absolutely professional and caring. All I can say is thank you to Diana, Camino Flower shop and everyone at Wedgwood Sequoia for making this special day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/03/2015

Couldnt ask for a better place to get married at! Emily and Diana were so helpful and they had everything set up and ready to go for the big day! The food was absolutely delicious! All the guests loved the venue. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

We got married at the Sequoia Mansion May 24th and it was the best day of our lives. From the moment we stepped into the Sequoia Mansion 15 months prior we knew this is where we would get married. The sales team was FANTASTIC. Everyone at the venue was so patient and understanding with all of our questions and concerns throughout the whole process. All of our guests RAVED about the food. The DJ was great. I could go on and! on. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any couple looking for a venue.

Thank you Sequoia!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I couldn't believe an all inclusive venue would be so flexible and easy to work with, not to mention amazingly affordable. We had our dream wedding for much less and I didn't feel like I had to compromise what I wanted. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Renee · Married on 03/07/2015

I had contacted the Wedgewood staff about more then a year out from my wedding date just to visit the venue and go over details and the pricing. From day one the staff was absolutely great and so helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I felt like I was asking so many questions and had to keep altering my budget and package to fit our needs due to things changing and costs else where. The staff always answered quickly and fast to all my emails, sending new drafts of the package before we finally settled on the final one. We worked with a lot of the staff members from this location but with Meaghan and Emily the most. They are amazing and know what they are doing! With our Wedding coordinator Emily was top notch, I can't being to express my gratitude and how much help and amazing everything was. I made all my own decor and centerpieces and had them all packaged up and in totes, I was able to store a lot of decor at the venue before hand. I had just expected to put anyone available to work setting up the decor and tables but to my surprise the wedgewood team had everything set up and ready to go. All i had to do was relax and enjoy my day! The hors d'oeuvres were amazing the guests had eaten them all up quickly but were replenished so they could have more if wanted while pictures were being taken. We went with a buffet dinner and it was very delicious, guests weeks after still giving complements stating it was the best food ever and specially for a wedding it was excellent. Very happy with the food and drinks served throughout the night. With the wedgewood preferred vendors we went with the coordinator - Emily, DJ - Steve, Officiant - Tim, Cake - way back bakery, all of them were excellent and amazing! I would highly recommend Wedgewood to anyone wanting a special wedding day, my wedding could not have been more perfect :)

Sent on 04/24/2015

We cant say enough good about the staff and venue, the food was delicious the staff took care of us from start to finish.

Sent on 10/03/2014

This place is truly sensational and comes at a very reasonable price. Not only is the location beautiful and well kept, but the staff is very helpful. I planned my wedding from out of state and the entire team made it so easy for me. The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to get a hold of. They will help you stay in your budget and do not try to sell you things that you do not need or want. You can get married either indoors, on the patio (for parties of less than 75), or on the front lawn. I chose the front lawn, so I had a lovely view of the mansion in the background. In lieu of the sequoia tree having to be taken down, the venue added a beautiful gazebo, with a hanging chandelier and vines growing up the side. I got the Gold Package. While this comes with pretty much everything you need, I suggest paying the extra $2 per person for chair covers.

As for catering, this was the best wedding food I have ever had. We chose to have a buffet. Entrees included the pasta primavera, garlic herb chicken, and prime rib. Usually, I find that the more food a venue has to make, the worse it tends to taste. At Sequoia, quality was lowered for quantity. Also, wine on the tables are unlimited. My guests loved this.

I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/21/2014

I would highly recommend this place to any bride. It is a stress free style of wedding. You can customize your wedding to fit your needs and your price range. Since it is an all inclusive type of venue, they tell you where to go to get your cake (which was great tasting and Nikki was very personable), they tell you where to get your floral centerpieces, which I also had Dottie handle all of my flowers and I can not rave enough about Dottie and how great my flowers turned out. I received a TON of compliments on them. I received so many compliments on the food and how beautiful the venue was.

I was asked a few times if I was getting stressed out and I could honestly say "No". Everything is taken care of I just had to show up and get myself ready and NOT worry about anything else.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Dawn · Married on 05/16/2014

We were very excited to have our wedding and reception at Sequoia Mansion. The staff did an amazing job with helping us plan everything out and on our wedding day it all went very smoothly. We were truly able to sit back and enjoy and remember our wedding day as they had everything handled, so we had nothing to stress about. The food was delicious, staff was very helpful, DJ Steve was amazing at making sure everything went smoothly throughout the day and we have heard nothing but amazing things from our friends and family about our wedding. I wouldn't change a thing about the day and would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Bev · Married on 04/25/2014

They took care of everything. When I arrived on my wedding day the Wedgewood staff set up everything that was needed for the reception and wedding ceremony right down to the candles my bridesmaids an I had made the night before. I went directly upstairs to find a fruit platter and champagne ready in the bridal suite, there was even cider for my non drinking friends. The venue itself is gorgeous, a vintage Victorian mansion, and even though it rained we had tons of spots to take pictures. The ceremony and reception spaces were amazing and had up-lighting. During the reception the Wedgewood staff brought food and drinks to us (even though we had a buffet) and afterword boxed up extra wine for us to take on the road as well as another complementary bottle of champagne. I highly recommend Wedgewood at the Sequoia Mansion!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Caitlin · Married on 01/18/2014

We got married on 1/18/14 at Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion and it was absolutely perfect!

From the day I first contacted them to the end of the wedding night, the staff was extremely helpful and responsive. During our first meeting, they were very helpful with assisting us in picking the right package and add-ons to create the wedding we wanted while staying within our budget.

Meaghan was the coordinator we worked with the most and she was wonderful! She was very kind, knowledgeable, and responsive. Vanessa was our banquet captain the day of the wedding and was also very wonderful to work with. She was on top of everything, checked in with us throughout the night, and made sure everything ran smoothly.

The dinner, hors d'oeuvres, and drinks were all excellent. We got a lot of compliments from our guests regarding the food which was great to hear! We did the buffet instead of the plated dinner in order to have the widest variety possible for our guests and I am so glad we did.

We used all Wedgewood preferred vendors and they were all excellent, I would highly recommend all of them! (Flowers - Camino Flower Shop, Cake - D'Agostini's Delights, Photographer - Lisa Richmond Photography, DJ - Chad, Officiant - Tim Thompson).

The staff allowed us to begin setting up our decorations two hours before the ceremony which gave us plenty of time to get the venue ready with our additional decorations. Vanessa brought a fruit, cheese, and cracker platter up to the bridal suite along with champagne and water for my mom, sisters, and I to enjoy while getting ready which was great!

I would highly recommend Wedgewood to anyone planning a wedding. Everything is packaged together which makes planning much easier and the wedding more budget friendly. We had a wonderful experience working with Wedgewood's coordinators and our wedding day could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2014

A · Married on 05/17/2013

We just had our wedding their a week ago and it was so much more than what I could have asked for or expected. I first found this place online, I was planning my wedding from 3000 miles away. I need all inclusive and easy as possible. I booked the venue before even seeing it due to a special they had going on and an offer to keep me at my budget. A month later we saw the venue for the first time and I loved it. We were going with a Victorian style wedding so the mansion was perfect. The packages are customizable and everyone worked with us through email, phone calls and in person.

Weeks before the wedding I was able to mail a box to them that was full of wedding day stuff that I did not want to pack or worry about. The women let me know that it arrived and offered to put out my party favors and all the little things I had in the box. I could not be more thankful for their kindness.

I did not go with the photographer they recommend due to the prices. I used Foothill Photography and they were amazing.

The day of the wedding I was able to drop my dress and bag of stuff off before hair and makeup even though we didn't get the venue until 2 hrs before. I felt very comfortable helping myself when it came to going in and out. The bridal room was big enough for about 8 of us to get dressed and even take pictures. Champaign, water, sprite, crackers, cheese and fruit was brought up while we were getting ready.

All my guests said they loved the food, I asked about 5 different tables! I didn't eat much because I was all our the place but what I did eat was great and hot!

Overall I loved this whole experience. I was stress free through the entire thing and owe a big thanks to the Wedgewood employees!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Morgan · Married on 05/11/2013

I got married at Nello Olivo Vineyard and it was amazing. It was everything my husband and I wanted. It had a casual BBQ feel. We wanted things simple and our wedding coordinator Jacquie made sure everything ran smoothly.

The day of, our banquet captain Emily was great. The appetizers were ready once our short ceremony was over, and everyone ate up the grilled shrimp pretty fast. By the time we got there it was all gone, but luckily they had saved us a plate, which was great. She did a great job communicating with us as to when we wanted the cake to be cut and for our buffet, we got served first and they plated it for us too.

We still get compliments about our wedding, everyone loved the feel of it, and I know it has much do to with the venue and the staff at Wedgewood having everything run smoothly.

Jacquie was great at making sure we got what we wanted and was very accommodating. We wanted our dog in the wedding which was a non issue. I used almost all their preferred vendors except the photographer because my uncle who does wedding photography did it.

OVERALL:
    I had a great experience with Wedgewood and loved Nello's venue. There is even a guesthouse there that we rented the night before so I could stay there with my bridesmaids and wake up there. Loved it and you should check them out.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Bridget · Married on 03/30/2013

The facility and the staff at Sequoia Mansion are amazing! We would not have changed a single thing from beginning to end! The food was awesome and plentiful! The planners, DJ, Reverend and recommended floral vendor were so great! They know what they are doing. They guided us along the way without being pushy or demanding and made our day extra special!

Sent on 04/23/2013