4100 Cameron Park drive Suite 117, Shingle Springs, CA 95682 Map · Phone number

Frank vilt’s Cakes 2
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely Delicious

If I'm anywhere near Cameron Park for any reason I'm making a pit stop here for treats no question. They were included in my wedding package for a cake and I was not disappointed. After our insanely tasty cake tasting in which I stuffed myself and still walked out with cupcakes for later, my husband and I pretty much spent the next couple of months bragging to everyone about how good our cake was going to be and stopping by the shop whenever we were in the area. Looking forward to our anniversay cake next year already!

My only note would be to update their website. I almost went with a different bakery because the website is super outdated and didn't look like something I wanted but luckily I found their instagram and did a quick 180.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Marny · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious, beautiful, and delivered on time.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Frank vilt’s Cakes 3

Marita · Married on 06/23/2018

Frank Vilt's Cakes prepared my daughter's wedding cake and additional gluten free cupcakes. Frank Vilt and his staff were so patient and kind about addressing our many questions, requests, and changes. The cakes were delivered on time and decorated beautifully (even better than expected). Each layer was a different flavor and they all tasted divine (including the cupcakes)! We will definitely use Frank Vilt's Cakes for any future events.

Sent on 09/24/2018