Frank vilt’s Cakes Reviews

9 | Cameron Park, CA

9 Reviews for Frank vilt’s Cakes

Rick Pasco · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing, beautiful, and yummy

The wedding cake looked wonderful and tasted great. The other treats from the bakery were awesome, too.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely Delicious

If I'm anywhere near Cameron Park for any reason I'm making a pit stop here for treats no question. They were included in my wedding package for a cake and I was not disappointed. After our insanely tasty cake tasting in which I stuffed myself and still walked out with cupcakes for later, my husband and I pretty much spent the next couple of months bragging to everyone about how good our cake was going to be and stopping by the shop whenever we were in the area. Looking forward to our anniversay cake next year already!

My only note would be to update their website. I almost went with a different bakery because the website is super outdated and didn't look like something I wanted but luckily I found their instagram and did a quick 180.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Marny · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious, beautiful, and delivered on time.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Marita · Married on 06/23/2018

Frank Vilt's Cakes prepared my daughter's wedding cake and additional gluten free cupcakes. Frank Vilt and his staff were so patient and kind about addressing our many questions, requests, and changes. The cakes were delivered on time and decorated beautifully (even better than expected). Each layer was a different flavor and they all tasted divine (including the cupcakes)! We will definitely use Frank Vilt's Cakes for any future events.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing bakery! Our wedding cake was so cute and tasted amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa G Crowley · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Cake Ever!

Frank at Frank Vilt's Cakes and his awesome team of bakers went above and beyond with my daughter's wedding cake. The cake was five tiers, with three different flavors of cake and three different flavors of filings. Frank's cake was moist, flavorful and not too sweet. I highly recommend Frank Vilt's Cakes in Cameron Park, CA. Frank delivered my daughter's cake all the way to Winter's, CA for a small delivery fee. Frank is AMAZING!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marci · Married on 06/09/2018

My cake was amazing!!! Frank and his crew were amazing, my cake was beautiful and all of the desserts were great.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2018

Frank delivered a wedding cake for my client this weekend and it was simply perfection! After working a long day of wedding production, I always treat myself to a piece of the cake in the corner and Frank's confection was nothing short of perfection!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Sarah Horning · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING Wedding Cake & Desserts - WOW!

We recently were lucky to use Frank for our cake and dessert bar at our wedding. The whole experience was seamless and the end result was amazing! Frank took the time to help us find the perfect combinations for our wedding cake and helped us to pick out the best desserts for our guests. After our initial visit, Frank took the reigns and had everything put together and perfect on our wedding day. All of the desserts were amazing and our guests still talk about how good everything was. We highly recommend Frank and look forward to stopping by in the future. Thanks Frank!!

Sent on 06/18/2019