One Divine Cake

Auburn, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

One Divine Cake, based in Auburn, California, creates custom wedding cakes to suit every couple. Using fresh, high-quality ingredients, owner Barbara works with couples to create a beautiful, handcrafted cake to match their personal style, wedding colors and theme.

One Divine Cake offers couples cakes, cupcakes, cookies and groom's cakes for your special day. Other small desserts are also available upon request. With her cake creations, Barbara provides consultations, custom design, private tasting, delivery, and cake set up. Couples can also rent cake stands for the day. Barbara enjoys using fresh ingredients and also has gluten-free options.

• Woman-owned

$6.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Emma
    Emma B. Married on 11/26/2022

Yummiest cake ever!!!

We hired Barbara to make cupcakes for our wedding and I am so glad that we did! She made us chocolate and lemon/berry cupcakes and they were soooo delicious. I thought we would have a bunch of leftover cupcakes so we would be able to enjoy them after the wedding and, much to my dismay, we only had a few left… that’s how delicious they were!
    Amanda H. Married on 10/29/2022

An Absolute DREAM!

OMG THE WEDDING CAKE BARBARA CREATED WAS AN ABSOLUTE DREAM!!! Everybody raved at how beautifully exquisite and incredibly decedent the whole cake was. There is a video of the Groom and I walking into our reception room reveal to see all the decor and flower arrangements before the guests do, and when I saw the cake I was literally jumping up and down screaming, “Look how gorgeous and perfect this cake is and Barbara placed the flowers perfectly and I really don’t want to cut into its loveliness!” And oh my goodness, the flavor of each layer (almond, vanilla raspberry, and orange) and frosting was just better than any I’ve ever had. I had pretty high expectation when it came to my wedding and Barbara went above and beyond!
    Laura Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Barbara was excellent. She was so helpful and provided information throughout the process. Thank you

Barbara is amazing. Not to mention her cake is delicious. She was able to duplicate from a picture and then add to it with just a little discussion. It turned out better than we ever could have imagined. Do not think twice about using her. You won’t be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

6775 Niblick Ct, Auburn, CA, 95602
Location of (One Divine Cake)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding