One Divine Cake Reviews

One Divine Cake 3
One Divine Cake 4

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful and flexible service

We had a great experience using One Divine Cake, I would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Barbara is awesome! Her cakes/cupcakes are the best I’ve ever had! They taste homemade— not too sweet, just perfect! She has so many flavors you can choose from! She was super responsible and so kind from the day we met her. I would highly recommend any brides to Barbara at One Divine Cake! You won’t be disappointed!

One Divine Cake 5

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2018

This is the best cake lady ever!!! We had a small intimate historic courthouse wedding followed by a reception at the Auburn alehouse where the cake & mini-cupcakes were delivered & set up. So grateful for the hard work & sweet end to a perfect day:) We would highly recommend One Divine Cake!!!

One Divine Cake 6
    One Divine Cake 7

tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Although I did not get the chance to meet Barbara, she was so easy to work with in the planning stages via email. Very attentive and responsive! The cake she made for our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. It really exceeded our expectations! Would highly recommend One Divine Cakes!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired One Devine Cake to create a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding October 7, 2017. It was a delicious, stunning masterpiece! Barbara is a delightful lady to deal with. She responds to every question promptly, has a very nice variety of cake and frosting flavors (we chose white cake with raspberry/pastry cream filling). Her service is above and beyond! You will be happy you chose One Devine Cake! Amazing!!

marti · Married on 09/09/2017

Cake was beautiful, delicious, and delivery and service were excellent. Wonderful experience! ............................................

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Barbara was super responsive, professional, and accommodating from the get-go. Day-of delivery for our wedding day went very smoothly and was super convenient. We received several compliments over her cupcakes, which were flavorful, super moist, and delicious! She even made a limited number of gluten-free cupcakes. Thank you so much, Barbara!

Natalia · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara was amazing and I highly recommend using one divine cake. She was very responsive, great customer service, and delicious cupcakes and cake. She had some great ideas, easy to work with on my ideas and we received lots of compliments on the cupcakes from our guests. We would use her again!

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara of One Devine Cake was amazing! Not only was the wedding cake beautiful but it was also delicious - yes, we took a moment to indulge because it was so good! She also did an amazing job with the groom's cake despite a lot of special requests!

Prior Review for Bridal Shower Cake:
    Barbara responded immediately to my information request and was able to accommodate my request on short notice. I ordered a cake for a bridal shower of one of my best friends and it turned out even better than my expectations. The cake not only looked beautiful and met my very general specifications of a simple Paris themed shower but it was also delicious!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

I couldn't recommend Barbara at One Devine Cake enough! We recently used her for our wedding, after recommendations from a friend who also used her for their wedding. We decided to go with cupcakes and a cutting cake. We had 98 people at our wedding, so i figured 12 dozen cupcakes would be enough... nope!! People were going crazy! Thank goodness our venue stashed a few in our room for us :) We had 6 different flavors, and all of them were to die for. Almond was my favorite!! I showed Barbara my ideas for what i wanted the cake table to look like and also ideas for the cake. She nailed it! It was EXACTLY as i wanted and hoped! Thanks so much One Divine Cake for helping to make my big day perfect!!!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Barbara would be an excellent choice to fulfill your wedding cake dreams! She can make your vision into a yummy reality. Barbara is professional, with excellent communication, she truly goes above and beyond.

Tari · Married on 06/16/2017

Barbara was a pleasure to work with; she made a small cutting cake (vanilla with raspberry filling) for my wedding in Tahoe. The cake was beautiful AND delicious! It was perfect. Barbara was so professional and easy to work with; she responded very quickly to all emails, and she has very reasonable prices. I highly recommend One Divine Cake! Your cake will indeed be divine. :)

Jaycee · Married on 06/04/2017

Barbara is amazing and she made the most beautiful cake ever! Our cake was three tier and each layer was a different flavor. It turned out perfectly! She delivered and set up the cake for us. Everyone talked about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted!

Bri · Married on 12/02/2016

Barbara was amazing. We live out of the area so working via email and phone was a bit scary but she was able to hone in on exactly what I wanted for my parent's 50th Anniversary. When my Mother first saw their cake her reaction said it all! Thank you Barbara! BTW The cake was not only beautiful but delsih, Luved it.

S · Married on 09/18/2016

We loved working with Barbara! We hadn't seen an exact photo of a cake that we loved, so we sent her several photos that were similar to what we wanted and described what we wanted the final cake to look like. Barbara did the BEST job at creating a cake that was exactly what we had dreamed of. She matched the colors perfectly to our bridal party outfits. The cake flavors were delicious (we had three: coconut, red velvet, and funfetti). All of our guests kept commenting how delicious the cake was and EVERY last piece was eaten! The coconut was nearly everyone's favorite flavor; it was very moist and had the best coconut flavor. It also didn't taste too surgary or like fake coconut. The red velvet was very light and flaky and had a wonderful chocolate taste. We don't live in the Tahoe area, so Barbara sent us cake samples to our house via the mail. The samples were fresh and arrived on time. Barbara is also very easy to communicate with and extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. I can't say enough great things about Barbara or the cake that she made for us!

Kristina · Married on 09/10/2016

Barbara was fantastic to work with! She made our wedding cake and an assortment of cookies and bars for our dessert table, and we could not have been happier with the results. We planned our wedding from Chicago, so we did not have time to do a tasting, but Barbara's baking exceeded expectations! Everything was SO delicious, and our guests could not stop talking about the desserts at our brunch the next day.
    We decided to have our top tier during our mini-moon in Tahoe rather than wait for our first anniversary, and I am SO happy that we did this. I've never had a more delicious cake, and I can't wait to get more cakes from her to celebrate our anniversaries.
    Taste aside, everything looked so beautiful, and it was even better than I could have imagined!

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2016

Barbara is absolutely wonderful to work with - she was so sweet and helpful from the very beginning. She worked with us on our vision and created something beautiful. We wanted a few different flavors and nothing was ever too much to ask for... Also, it tasted amazing!!! Thank you!

Carey · Married on 08/25/2016

Barbara with One Divine Cake was excellent! We do not live in the Tahoe area, and she spent a lot of time with me via phone and email to ensure we were picking out the right cake. She also mailed cake samples, which helped in our final decision. The cake was elegant and exactly what we wanted. All of our guests absolutely loved the flavor and design. Barbara is very talented and we highly recommend her!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Barbara was so helpful in every step of the wedding cake planning process. I live in Ventura and got married in Tahoe. I chose to use local vendors in the Sacramento/Tahoe area for all aspects of my wedding day, including One Divine Cake. Barbara sent the cake tastings (in cupcake form), overnight, so that I would be able to try out her cake flavors, fillings, & icings, without having to make an extra trip up north. It was extremely accommodating! I explained to her what I was looking for (I'm not really a dessert person) and she was able to create the most beautiful "naked cake" I've ever seen. Not only was it visually stunning, it was absolutely delicious! Barbara was a pleasure to work with. She was responsive, professional, and very accommodating. I would recommend One Divine Cake to all brides in the Norcal/Tahoe area.

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2016

We used One Divine for a cutting cake for our wedding. It was very reasonably priced and tasted GREAT! This option is a MUST for a wedding that has alternative options for desert, but still wants to showcase a cake and do a cake cutting. Barbara was sooo great to work with and mailed us samples to taste. Easy and I would use her again every time.

Amber · Married on 04/01/2016

The Almond Cake tasted amazing! Barbara was fantastic to work with, so flexible with my changing ideas and captured my vision for the look of the cake perfectly. Barbara's pricing was amazing and quality out of this world. Would recommend to any bride!!

Morgan · Married on 10/10/2015

Barbara was amazing!! She was easy to communicate with and the cake was a hit! Both beautiful and tasty! We absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs a fancy cake.

Barbara was 100% amazing. I was frankly so surprised how reasonably priced and helpful she was after talking to other bakers and cake vendors in the area. She is very responsive over email, shipped me cupcake samples via priority mail (awesome) and provided the perfect cake stand/platter for my outdoor wedding at Lake Tahoe. Plus, she has an entirely reasonable delivery charge; much better than other local vendors. Our cake was delicious, and she did everything I asked in terms of how it looked. Highly recommend her.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

Barbara was extremely kind, quick to respond, and easy to work with. She did a three tier cake for an outdoor wedding with roses cascading down that was STUNNING. Each layer was a different flavor and she was accommodating to some dietary restrictions. I would highly recommend her for any event. She has since done a baby shower cake and other holiday desserts because my family can't get enough! Thank you Barbara!