One Divine Cake Reviews

36 | Auburn, CA

36 Reviews for One Divine Cake

K Keeling · Married on 08/02/2020

Beautiful Cake

Barbara was super responsive and even shipped me cake samples. The cake came out beautifully and tasted great too!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Jennifer Roberts · Married on 05/01/2020

Beautiful, delicious, and absolutely seamless.

First and most importantly our cake was DELICIOUS! It came out beautifully and Barbara really made the whole process seamless and flexible! She kept in contact with our florist to arrange for flowers on our cake and made sure to give all the details needed to our wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend her, especially because the cake was moist and tasted amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2019

Delicious cake from a sweet lady!

Barbara was wonderful to work with! I planned our Lake Tahoe wedding from Las Vegas and not only was Barbara quick to reply to emails, she was able to mail us cake samples to taste before we chose our selections for the big day! We chose her vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting as our wedding cake, which was to die for! We also had a selection of desserts she provided for us including banana pudding cups, cheesecake, red velvet cupcakes, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. All of which were delicious and everyone raved about them during the reception! I believe we even ran out of most of the desserts because people kept going back for more! I couldn't be more thrilled with the way things turned out and I'm so glad I chose Barbara with One Divine Cake!

Sent on 12/05/2019

John and Leslie Hayes -Parents · Married on 09/28/2019

Barbara made my sons wedding cake, a 3 layer combination of pumpkin cake, vanilla white cake and lemon cake for the top! It was delicious and we got s

The very best! Awesome experience with Barbara!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful and delicious cakes!

We were so happy with the way our cake and cupcakes turned out. all of her flavors are delicious and our guests raved over the cupcakes. She helped to work with our wedding decor and used specific wrappers for the cupcakes to match our theme. She was very flexible and easy to contact. She made the dessert portion of our wedding stress free and delicious

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Jay

Jay Boschee · Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing

From cake tasting to delivery of the wedding cakes, the service and quality were top notch. The cakes were absolutely beautiful, and they tasted even better than they looked. We would highly recommend One Divine Cake to anyone thinking about it.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful work

She did a wonderful job and was very accommodating! I wanted a specific cake that a lot of people hadn’t heard of. She took the time to find the perfect recipe and even mailed me cake samples so I could taste her cakes even though I was planning from 7 hours away. My cake looked and tasted amazing. Very happy with her work!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah Rotondo · Married on 01/05/2019

Great to work with!

She mailed cake samples to my daughter since she lives out of town. She created a great version of my daughters favorite "hummingbird" cake. Delivery was prompt and final version was beautiful!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful and flexible service

We had a great experience using One Divine Cake, I would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible 4th of July Wedding in Nevada City

Absolutely stunning wedding cake!! Barbara was a pleasure to work with. The cake was the hit of the wedding. Not only was the cake beautiful, it was also the best cake I've ever tasted. I highly recommend Barbara of One Devine Cake.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Barbara is awesome! Her cakes/cupcakes are the best I’ve ever had! They taste homemade— not too sweet, just perfect! She has so many flavors you can choose from! She was super responsible and so kind from the day we met her. I would highly recommend any brides to Barbara at One Divine Cake! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Roxanne · Married on 07/29/2018

It's an absolute joy to work with Barbara. She's made it easy for us from the start and was very responsive and helpful. All I really did was send her a few photos of what I wanted the cake to look like and she was able to make the cake beyond our expectations. Not to mention, it was super delicious! We got the brown sugar flavored cake and cupcakes and they were the bomb! Everyone absolutely loved them! My only regret is that I can't just order this cake from a local bakery. :)

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2018

This is the best cake lady ever!!! We had a small intimate historic courthouse wedding followed by a reception at the Auburn alehouse where the cake & mini-cupcakes were delivered & set up. So grateful for the hard work & sweet end to a perfect day:) We would highly recommend One Divine Cake!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Although I did not get the chance to meet Barbara, she was so easy to work with in the planning stages via email. Very attentive and responsive! The cake she made for our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. It really exceeded our expectations! Would highly recommend One Divine Cakes!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired One Devine Cake to create a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding October 7, 2017. It was a delicious, stunning masterpiece! Barbara is a delightful lady to deal with. She responds to every question promptly, has a very nice variety of cake and frosting flavors (we chose white cake with raspberry/pastry cream filling). Her service is above and beyond! You will be happy you chose One Devine Cake! Amazing!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

marti · Married on 09/09/2017

Cake was beautiful, delicious, and delivery and service were excellent. Wonderful experience! ............................................

Sent on 09/14/2017

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Barbara was super responsive, professional, and accommodating from the get-go. Day-of delivery for our wedding day went very smoothly and was super convenient. We received several compliments over her cupcakes, which were flavorful, super moist, and delicious! She even made a limited number of gluten-free cupcakes. Thank you so much, Barbara!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Natalia · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara was amazing and I highly recommend using one divine cake. She was very responsive, great customer service, and delicious cupcakes and cake. She had some great ideas, easy to work with on my ideas and we received lots of compliments on the cupcakes from our guests. We would use her again!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara of One Devine Cake was amazing! Not only was the wedding cake beautiful but it was also delicious - yes, we took a moment to indulge because it was so good! She also did an amazing job with the groom's cake despite a lot of special requests!

Prior Review for Bridal Shower Cake:
    Barbara responded immediately to my information request and was able to accommodate my request on short notice. I ordered a cake for a bridal shower of one of my best friends and it turned out even better than my expectations. The cake not only looked beautiful and met my very general specifications of a simple Paris themed shower but it was also delicious!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

I couldn't recommend Barbara at One Devine Cake enough! We recently used her for our wedding, after recommendations from a friend who also used her for their wedding. We decided to go with cupcakes and a cutting cake. We had 98 people at our wedding, so i figured 12 dozen cupcakes would be enough... nope!! People were going crazy! Thank goodness our venue stashed a few in our room for us :) We had 6 different flavors, and all of them were to die for. Almond was my favorite!! I showed Barbara my ideas for what i wanted the cake table to look like and also ideas for the cake. She nailed it! It was EXACTLY as i wanted and hoped! Thanks so much One Divine Cake for helping to make my big day perfect!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Barbara would be an excellent choice to fulfill your wedding cake dreams! She can make your vision into a yummy reality. Barbara is professional, with excellent communication, she truly goes above and beyond.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tari · Married on 06/16/2017

Barbara was a pleasure to work with; she made a small cutting cake (vanilla with raspberry filling) for my wedding in Tahoe. The cake was beautiful AND delicious! It was perfect. Barbara was so professional and easy to work with; she responded very quickly to all emails, and she has very reasonable prices. I highly recommend One Divine Cake! Your cake will indeed be divine. :)

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jaycee · Married on 06/04/2017

Barbara is amazing and she made the most beautiful cake ever! Our cake was three tier and each layer was a different flavor. It turned out perfectly! She delivered and set up the cake for us. Everyone talked about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Bri · Married on 12/02/2016

Barbara was amazing. We live out of the area so working via email and phone was a bit scary but she was able to hone in on exactly what I wanted for my parent's 50th Anniversary. When my Mother first saw their cake her reaction said it all! Thank you Barbara! BTW The cake was not only beautiful but delsih, Luved it.

Sent on 09/16/2017

S · Married on 09/18/2016

We loved working with Barbara! We hadn't seen an exact photo of a cake that we loved, so we sent her several photos that were similar to what we wanted and described what we wanted the final cake to look like. Barbara did the BEST job at creating a cake that was exactly what we had dreamed of. She matched the colors perfectly to our bridal party outfits. The cake flavors were delicious (we had three: coconut, red velvet, and funfetti). All of our guests kept commenting how delicious the cake was and EVERY last piece was eaten! The coconut was nearly everyone's favorite flavor; it was very moist and had the best coconut flavor. It also didn't taste too surgary or like fake coconut. The red velvet was very light and flaky and had a wonderful chocolate taste. We don't live in the Tahoe area, so Barbara sent us cake samples to our house via the mail. The samples were fresh and arrived on time. Barbara is also very easy to communicate with and extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. I can't say enough great things about Barbara or the cake that she made for us!

Sent on 09/22/2016