A Perfect Impression

Brentwood, CA View map

$3,172 Most Popular Price

We offer fresh, fun and romantic Wedding and Engagement Photography. We love what we do and it shows! It's our passion to capture the beauty and romance of your wedding day. From the little details to the look in your eyes when you first see each other, we love capturing each and every moment . Our team demonstrates a relaxed and creative approach to photography, and you'll not only feel at ease in front of our cameras but will be able to cherish your photos for a lifetime.

Contact us today!

apisales@gmail.com

55 Broderick Dr Suite C

Brentwood, Ca

925-215-1135

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,172

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 11/14/2019

We love Aaron!

We hired API to do our engagement photos and Aaron was our photographer. He did such an amazing job we had to hire him for our wedding as well. He showed up early for bridal prep photos and was extremely patient with me and all 7 bridesmaids who took too long to get ready, as well as my 7 year old and 5 month old daughters who were my flower girls. He was great at guiding us to get just the right angles and shots. He was again very patient with our huge and loud family for all the formal photos and set up our first look exactly as I imagined. He had a second photographer who I unfortunately cannot remember the name of but he was great as well. Did very good also at guiding us gently and capturing some great shots. Though I haven’t seen the pictures yet I am so confident with API to give them 5 stars because I know the pictures will come out amazing.
    We are so pleased in fact that my husband and I even said we have found our lifelong photographer. We will be contacting him again soon for some more family photos
    Staci O. Married on 06/29/2019

API is the Best!

I had no idea what a huge role my photographer would play in my wedding day, and I'm so glad I had A Perfect Impression in my corner during this time. API is beyond incredible. From the beginning all the way to the end, API has been kind, approachable, and professional. When I first signed my contract to use API as my wedding photographer, I worked with Shana and Vanessa. Both were patient as I worked through with package I wanted (I recommend their Rome package), and they were quick to fix the couple of mistakes on my contract to ensure it was error-free. Then, I was given a questionnaire in regards to all of the photos I wanted. I was pretty specific with what I wanted, and Shana and Vanessa, as always, kindly responded with, "No problem!" Sure enough, my photographers captured all of the moments I looked forward to the most. Upon the day of the wedding, I was feeling incredibly stressed out (of course), and I had it in my mind that there was NO WAY we'd have enough time for photos. I asked Vanessa to please call me, and she promptly did. She ensured me that everything would be fine, and that there would be PLENTY of time for photos. Once again, she was right. :) Will and Katie, my two photographers day of (which, by the way, I highly recommend two photographers. I have SO many more photos because of it!!), were so amazing. They were patient, which was important to me, as I have elderly grandparents that cannot move quickly for photos. They were also patient with my wedding party in general; our wedding party, especially my now-husband's groomsmen, were quite the... rowdy... bunch. Will and Katie did not seem to mind. They remained professional and completed the job. Will and Katie worked through the whole night, snapping photos of the best day of our life, without complaint. After the wedding, API kept me updated as to when I would receive my photos and even sent me a few photos to hold me over. This company has been incredible to work with, and most importantly, my photos came out GORGEOUS. I spent HOURS sifting through the 1,000+ shots sent to me. I even asked for two photos to be edited without a filter, and once again, without complaint, the photos were sent to me a few days later. It is without any sort of hesitation that I recommend API for any photo needs. Thank you, API!!
  • Amaris
    Amaris Married on 05/25/2019

Say Yes to API!!

The team here at API is the absolute best!! Vanessa recently shot my wedding and she was wonderful. She has great attention to detail, is very personable, and passionate about her work! The rest of the behind the scenes crew worked quickly and seamlessly to get my photos edited for me in a very short time, it was so unexpected! I am so thankful for everyone at API for going above and beyond to make my special day so memorable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Commodore Cruises & Events Commodore Cruises & Events Boat Weddings

A Perfect Impression and terrific results and a great guy! As one of our preferred photographers, Aaron and his team are top of the line. We provide a one stop environment for our clients and shooting photographs on a moving venue with a constant change in lighting, photography can be a bit more challenging on yachts. Aaron’s team is always professional, timely, easy to work with and provides a beautiful memory for our clients and guests.

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency Wedding DJs

I have worked with A Perfect Impression Photography for many years and they do a great job. They are one of the best Photo & Video companies that I have worked with for weddings.

Perfect Day Events Perfect Day Events Wedding DJs

If you are looking for photography or video made by true professionals at a GREAT RATE,..then look no further. I have seen them work for years, and they make clients happy. Bottom line. You will be too…they sincerely care and it shows in their work. Highly recommended A + A + A + A + A +

18 Oak St P.O. Box 1482 Brentwood, CA, 94513

Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm or by appointment.
Location of (A Perfect Impression)

A Perfect Impression frequently asked questions

What photography services does A Perfect Impression include in the starting price?

A Perfect Impression includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does A Perfect Impression include in their most popular wedding package?

A Perfect Impression includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does A Perfect Impression offer?

A Perfect Impression offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does A Perfect Impression offer?

A Perfect Impression offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does A Perfect Impression offer for wedding events?

A Perfect Impression offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend A Perfect Impression and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A Perfect Impression is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding