(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency

Brentwood, CA View map

$2,250 Most Popular Price

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency is a professional mobile DJ/MC, Photo Booth & Up-Lighting Company.

Our Entertainment Specialist are more than Dj's. They are talented professionals who can coordinate your special event, creating an atmosphere that you envision. We care about the success of your celebration. We are here for you, before, during your event and after your event, providing unparalleled service.

Attention to Detail

Planning Assistance

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency provides first class service from a trusted professional at a great value. We have several different package deals to DJ's & Photo Booths and give discounts when you book both together.

Please contact us for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION PRESENTATION

Phone or Text: 925-766-8677

Email: Doug@dea4fun.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$525.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$499.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing and Painless

Guys, I highly recommend going to Doug if you have any up coming weddings. He worked with my husband and I for our wedding this past January and they blew us away with how simple and painless everything was. Couldn't have asked for anyone better! Doug knew just how to work our families onto the dance floor. My family is very dancy, but my husbands isn't a dancy family and yet whenever I would be near by and look over, I would see them out dancing! 10/10
    And we got the photo booth with our wedding and boy was it a hit! At the end of the night, they had printed an extra of each group that went in and put it in a album that people were able to write in ( part of our package) 10/10 Recommend
    Rhiannon Married on 09/30/2017
    We received nothing but compliments on how wonderful our DJ was. I'm so pleased we went with DEA and I would recommend him to any Bride out there!!
    Misty Married on 08/06/2016
    Wedgewood hired Doug, and we couldn't have been happier with their choice! From the first meeting to the end of the wedding, Doug was amazing! I highly recommend him and the scavenger hunt he offers. Guests were running around and knocking each other over to play. He got EVERYONE involved and interacting. We got tons of compliments on his/our music choice, and he mic'd the groom so everyone could hear the ceremony. Definitely a great add to your wedding!

Deals

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 1
Gift
The DJ will make the party happen and the photo booth will give your guest a one of a kind favor to remember your wedding forever. Get a 10% discount when you book both together.
(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 2
Offer
Platinum Special Entertainment Package = DJ, Photo Booth & Dance Floor Lighting Make your even stand out from the rest by having our top DJ Package with our Gold Dance Floor Lighting Package to really set the mood for dancing and not to mention the Diamond Photo Booth which your guest will have a blast in and give them a one of a kind favor to remember your event. Gold DJ Package for 5 Hours (Our top DJ package which includes interactive games & the Wedding Love Story Diamond Photo Booth Package (Our top Photo Booth package for 5 hours and includes, a scrap book, a CD of all your images, a photo backdrop or privacy booth, and/or green screen) Gold Lighting Package (See pictures under Lighting Options & Pricing Tab) This is dance floor lighting which includes a 4 ft. Intelligent Light Bar with 4 Color Par Cans that can be a spot light or go to the beat of the music, with 1 Sparkle Light, 1 Strobe Light, 1 Micro Gobo Laser Light and of course a Disco Ball for slow dances (Save $575, call to get special price)

Discovery Bay Country Club Discovery Bay Country Club Country Club Weddings

Daley Entertainment Agency is awesome! They will handle all of your DJ needs as well as some wonderful extras like photo booth's, lighting & patio games! Very professional & experienced staff! Would definitely recommend:)

Commodore Cruises & Events Commodore Cruises & Events Boat Weddings

DEA Entertainment is a preferred vendor of ours and Doug and his team have been terrific to work with. He can provide a variety of entertainment such a Photo booths, Games, Karaoke and also DJ’s. A full service team that takes the time to get to know our clients and because they know all of our yachts so well, we always enjoy having them on board for all types of events.

Reverend Ray Carter Reverend Ray Carter Wedding Officiants

I've known Doug Daley for years and his operation is professional in every way. We have worked with each other on numerous weddings, bridal fairs and have even performed karaoke together. I heartily endorse Doug and his entertainment operation. If I needed DJ services, D.E.A would be the first business I would think of. Reverend Ray Carter

Brentwood, 94513
Location of ((D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding