Discovery Bay Country Club

Discovery Bay, California View map Visit website

Discovery Bay Golf & Country Club is a stunning wedding venue located in charming Discovery Bay, California. Situated in a rural area, at the eastern edge of Contra County, this golf and country club offers beauty beyond belief, complete with all of the luxuries and indulgences that you would expect from a private country club. The landscape year round is absolutely exquisite to anyone who visits the property. Filled with trees, ponds, and vibrant flower gardens throughout the grounds, the golf course and country club is a perfect setting for all sorts of wedding celebrations and festivities. Whether you want your background to be breathtaking views of Mount Diablo or of the venu’s picturesque golf course, you can count of their team to carry out every last detail of your wedding ceremony so that your day is both magical and memorable.

Facilities and Capacity

This facility can fit up to about 200 of your closest friends and family. Discovery Bay Golf & Country Course creates a private, elegant atmosphere with both indoor and uncovered outdoor settings. The types of settings that are available include ballrooms as well as the nearby golf course.

The wedding events that Discovery Bay Golf & Country Club have held in the past include bridal showers, engagement parties, ceremonies and receptions. The services that are offered during such events include accommodations, clean up, liability insurance, bridal suite, event planning and set up. As for services that they cannot provide, Discovery Bay has a list of trusted vendors that they have worked closely with in the past.

Cuisine

If you are planning on serving food and drinks at your celebration, Discovery Bay can provide barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware. The culinary team offers breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Items on the menu range from escargot and deep fried calamari to soup de jour and tossed greens.

Other Services

Discovery Bay Golf & Country Club is a wheelchair accessible venue. They also provide parking and valet services for their guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Yesenia
    Yesenia F. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding venue

This venue was amazing Jenelle the coordinator is seriously awesome very responsive with any question we had the food was so good all our guest loved it you will not be disappointed here
    Candace W. Married on 08/17/2019

Hometown Wedding Dreams

Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and it went off without a hitch thanks to Jenelle and the entire crew at DBGCC! Discovery Bay is my hometown and my parents are members of the club, so it meant a lot to host our wedding in a location that had a sentimental value. I did a lot of venue research and you truly cannot find another venue that is so open and friendly to making a wedding day vision come to life. I consider myself very lucky for already having a special connection with the location. Our guests have continuously shared how much they enjoyed our wedding, from the atmosphere to the great food, and now looking back myself I couldn't imagine our wedding day being hosted anywhere else. I was my own wedding planner, so I am so grateful I had Jenelle as my day-of coordinator. Thanks again Jenelle & DBGCC!
    Miisha Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so happy I selected this beautiful venue for my wedding. It was everything that I visioned. Jenelle was an awesome coordinator throughout the whole process including the day of. She is very professional & such a pleasure to work with. She was willing to assist me & give advice with whatever I needed. The food & the staff were excellent. Great selection for a ceremony/reception!!!
    Miisha Gray

Discovery Bay Country Club's reply:

Hi Miisha!
    I am so sorry I didn't respond to this review sooner! I hope all is well and I am so thankful for your kind words and review. Your wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to have participated in the process. Take care and thank you so much again:)

Jenelle
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency Wedding DJs

I have worked with Discovery Bay Country Club for many years and they do a great job and is one of the best kept secrets in the to hold your wedding as they are a private country club that allows for outside weddings and events.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional venue! Totally unique atmosphere! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect location.

A Love's In Bloom A Love's In Bloom Wedding Florists

A Loves In Bloom loves working at Discovery Bay Country Club such a lovely venue and the staff are always so pleasant and helpful to work with!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1475 Clubhouse Drive Discovery Bay, California, 94505
Location of (Discovery Bay Country Club)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding