Ruby Hill Golf Club is a Tuscan-inspired wedding venue located in Pleasanton, California. This remarkable venue is nestled in the secluded and sun-washed hills of the historic Livermore Valley wine country. With breathtaking views, an astonishingly beautiful setting and unparalleled services, the Ruby Hill Golf Club provides a gorgeous backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Facilities and Capacity
The road to Ruby Hill is lined with mature trees, providing the perfect pathway to the Tuscan-inspired villa and clubhouse. Overlooking the 18th green and featuring panoramic views of Mount Diablo and the surrounding area, the Club at Ruby Hill provides two indoor and outdoor ceremony locations. Their indoor ceremony overlooks a grand staircase and stunning chandelier. Their outdoor ceremony space features wisteria-draped Tuscan-style pillars. Hors d’oeuvres can be served outdoors in their charming Courtyard Terrace. Ruby Hill’s Ballroom is sophisticated and majestic with tiered grand stairs, a dazzling chandelier and space for up to 225 guests.
Ruby Hill Golf Club offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their on-site staff will assist with planning all the details of your wedding day, from customizing your décor to choosing the most romantic spots for memorable photos. Event services offered include the following:
While planning your reception, the catering staff will guide you through the delicious array of food choices available to you. Choose from one of the meals on their existing menu, or create a custom menu designed by their executive chef specifically for your event.
Ruby Hill Golf Club is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.
The Ruby Hill Golf Club and clubhouse is located in Livermore Valley of Pleasanton, California. This venue is near the Sycamore Grove Park, Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park.
35 Reviews for The Club at Ruby Hill
Recommended by 95% of couples
33 User photos
Chenyang Wu · Getting married on 10/09/2020
Amazing venue and staff members
We just had our wedding two weeks ago at The Club at Ruby Hill.This venue deserves the best rating for a lot of reasons:Sent on 10/05/2019
1. The venue is located in a gated community. Guests need to have an ID to enter from the main gate. So it has all the privacy you need for a wedding (as opposed to a hotel, for example).
2. The venue is located in a very scenery community, which has beautiful lawns, trees, lakes. On our wedding day we took photos on the arch bridge over a lake near the main gate, which came out amazing.
3. The venue, which is a golf clubhouse, has all the facilities you look for in a wedding: both outdoor and indoor ceremony spots, indoor ceremony spot, a standard hardwood dance floor that is centered among the reception tables, cocktail reception area with outdoor heating devices, brides and grooms room, etc.
4. The clubhouse has quite an upscale look. The design, furniture, decoration, ceiling, etc., all look pretty spectacular.
5. The staff members are great. We worked closely with the event manager Jennifer F in preparing for the wedding. Planning for the wedding was not a simple task and Jennifer gave us great help. She was very approachable, attentive to details, thoughtful and caring. I'd like to say that I wish I knew more people like Jennifer in my life.
6. The cost is surprisingly affordable. We booked it in February, during which they had the winter discount. But even without the discount, their price would still be reasonable. In choosing a perfect wedding, we visited more than 10 venues around the bay area. Most of them ask for more money and have less to offer, as compared to The Club at Ruby Hill.
Our wedding went very well and it will be a piece of important and fond memory for us. I'm glad and feel fortunate that we chose the right venue (and of course put a lot of efforts into it).
Sofia Hashimi · Married on 10/18/2019
Wedding of my dreams
This review is regarding my event coordinator Jennifer Franklin; the most professional, organized, responsive coordinator I have ever come across. She also cares for her clientele. I was so stressed out on my wedding day and she made it so much easier, helped me come up with a timeline so things went smoothly. The day of my wedding she helped with EVERYTHING, she’s genuinely a warm hearted person and even made sure I remembered to eat! You will not be disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend her for any of your events at the Ruby Hill.Sent on 11/03/2019
Mary D. · Married on 09/29/2019
Beautiful wedding venue
My daughter‘s wedding was absolutely beautiful!! It was a dream come true. The venue is breathtaking! The staff is courteous and professional! Our venue coordinator, Jennifer Franklin, was amazing! She made everything seamless. Great customer service! I would give this venue 10 stars!Sent on 10/30/2019
Recieve 50% off our Venue Rate if you book on a Friday or Sunday evening in the next 6 months.
Melisa and her staff are awesome to work with. Great facility for any type of event. Wedding are stunning.
Ruby Hill Golf Club is such an amazing venue to have your wedding or special event with. Not only is the ceremony and reception space gorgeous - their food and service is amazing as well! The staff is so easy to work with and every time I work with a couple or an event that is hosting their special day with RHGC, I am excited to be part of the overall team! Looking forward to working with you on your next event!
Ruby Hill is an incredible venue to see and to work in! The building and grounds themselves are beautiful, clean, and well kept! Melissa and her staff are very accommodating and professional, they are always on top of everyone's needs! I always enjoy working on the bride and her bridal party in the Ruby Hill bridal suite as well! It's very spacious with lots of natural light which is very important for makeup! The bride's always love to hang out with their ladies, sipping champagne and having snacks while they all get ready together!