Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

Pleasanton, CA View map

www.lisatellerbeauty.com

I love Beauty + I love love. I love hearing my brides’ stories of how they met their fiancés and getting to know my clients. I love laughing and making people laugh. I love helping my clients feel beautiful and confident while supporting and cheering them on like old friends. And I love being a part of not only their wedding day, but also their journey and love story.

My style has an effortless California girl feel with a modern, romantic, and elevated beauty forward twist. I specialize in natural, enhancing beauty that lets your inner glow shine through! I love creating makeup and hair looks that will not only compliment the rest of your wedding details but is unique and designed specifically with each bride’s personal style in mind! With 9 years of experience in makeup and the wedding industry, a love for all things beauty, & an appreciation for great skin care and good pampering vibes on your wedding day, I’ve been able to create a unique beauty experience for my brides & their favorite ladies!

In addition to working in the bridal industry, I am also agency represented in San Francisco and do makeup and hair on-set for advertising/marketing campaigns, commercials, and corporate shoots. Some of my commercial clients I have worked with include Citibank, American Airlines, ESPN, Samsung, Google, etc. I love being able to merge these different worlds and bring my on-set experience, skillset, and attention to detail to my brides on their wedding day!

I'm based in the East Bay Area and am a preferred vendor with many venues and vendors in Pleasanton, Livermore, Sunol, San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, etc but also frequently travel to service other weddings outside of this area!

Please visit the website for additional information. (Updated website launching soon) www.lisatellerbeauty.com

Congratulations and warmest wishes to you and your fiancé!

Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

Valerie Married on 09/21/2020

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience working with Lisa on my wedding day. She is incredibly sweet and has a calming presence. She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and the final look was exactly what I wanted. I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with Lisa. Would highly recommend Lisa for wedding hair and make up.
  • Haley
    Haley C. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Wedding Hair

She did such a great job on my half up half down look with a hair piece and extensions! I’m so glad I found her last minute when my hair stylist flaked. She was so great and I wish I would have found her first! Thanks again.
  • Jinger
    Jinger L. Married on 03/16/2020

Phenomenal Service

I am a wedding Florist and I have known Lisa for over 15 years. When it was time for my wedding 3/16/20 in Santa Barbara I knew I had to reach out immediately.

She is fun, excited for you and has a huge amount of positive energy making you feel like you are in the best hands. She reviewed all of my images and we decided on the perfect look.

The morning of the wedding, she was so calm, focused and communicated the whole process of what she was doing. Her timing was impeccable so I never worried if I was on time.

I used her extended service for touch ups during ceremony and photos. WOW! Thank goodness!!!!! She carried my train, helped the photographer get me into positions, fixed my hair, touched up the make up as I was a crier. She even put a hotel towel over me as I was drinking red wine before the ceremony. As I began to stress over the corona virus she said NO you are getting married and it is your turn. Stop, you are beautiful and it is your day. She made me smile and breathe.

I also used her for grooming services for all the men in the wedding party. What a difference that made, my groom is bald and took care of all of his shine, my son has acne and she made all of that disappear and perfect for photos.

Since I had a super small wedding she even got all of the men in position at the ceremony, guests seated and fluffed my wedding dress and got me down the aisle.

Trust your vendors! I truly trusted Lisa Teller to put something so important and fragile in her hands. You must use Lisa for all of her services it is so worth it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

YJM Photography YJM Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa Teller, owner of Makeup Artist has done the makeup for a number of my clients and they looked amazing on their wedding day! They have all been extremely happy, and have stated to me how pleased they were to have hired her. Lisa creates a relaxed atmosphere, is very professional and has a very warm personality. She pays great attention to detail and her clients love her for that. I've only heard positive praise for Lisa. I would highly recommend her for your makeup needs, especially on such an important day as a your wedding! Yves M - YJM Photography

The Flower House The Flower House Wedding Florists

I love to refer Lisa Teller Makeup - I know the bride and her wedding party are going to be treated with professionalism, look natural and have a stunning glow about them. Photos show everything and I have never seen any bride look over done and not who they truly are as a person. You will be thrilled with Lisa!

Jim Vetter Photography Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I have seen Lisa produce the most beautiful enhancements and transformations in her wedding work. As a photographer, I am very picky about how the makeup is done because I'll have to fix it later in photoshop if it goes wrong in the makeup chair. Lisa nails it every time and makes my brides and bridesmaids look amazing. It's incredible to me how she can handle a large wedding party and still do a fantastic job. I'm looking forward to working with Lisa again and again!

Pleasanton, CA, 94566
Location of (Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding