Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

Los Gatos, CA View map Visit website

Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar is a wedding beauty and health company in Los Gatos, California. Owner Mayra has been an accomplished makeup artist since 2007. She has worked with some of the best makeup artists in the industry. She stays on top of the latest fashion shows to bring fresh ideas to her clients. From dramatic looks to classic beauty, she seamlessly handles all looks to ensure her clients get the best quality makeup design.

Mayra continues to lead the makeup industry revolutionizing new looks and colors. For brides looking to get their skin in perfect condition for their wedding, she has a magic touch and will have you looking flawless on your big day. Plus, she can accommodate a maximum group size of 20, so you don't have to worry if you have a large wedding party. Her other wedding beauty and health services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trial
  • Updos, styling, blowouts, etc.
  • Makeup looks including contour, natural, etc.
  • False lashes
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$140

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$140

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$220

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Manicure / Pedicure
Teeth Whitening

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Julie
    Julie A. Married on 10/15/2021

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Planning a wedding during COVID was definitely a challenge, but Mayra and her team were amazing. When we needed to push our wedding out a year, Mayra worked with me to update the contract. When some of the wedding party was not comfortable attending, Mayra allowed me to adjust my wedding party up to the week of the wedding. Not only did my hair and makeup come out beautiful, but she helped make planning for my bridal party a breeze. I highly recommend her and her team!
    Bella K. Married on 11/08/2020

The Best Service I Can Ask

From first inquiry to the end Mayra did a wonderful job on myself and my mom's wedding day hair. We did the hollywood glam waves with the extensions i had.

She even trimmed my extensions to blend better with my hair. My mom felt so pretty and she exuded happiness and a youthful glow that whole day.

I was so happy about that because my mom has never got her hair done so nice like that. So it was very special to see her so happy.

Mayra and Lluvia (makeup artist) were so professional, polite and timely. They gave clear instructions on what was expected on the trial and wedding day and followed through on the few changes that I wanted to make.

Ladies- I recommend you go through with the trial makeup run because it gives you time to see the look on you all day/night.

how it sits on your face after a few hours, how the primer works for your particular skin, how the lipstick looks in pictures etc.

I would definitely recommend their services to those in the Bay Area.

They both work so well together and I am so glad I went with them as I had checked out a few hair and makeup artists in my area.

I will definitely work with them again for future events!
    Maria F. Married on 10/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you so much for being part of such a special day for us!

Mayra, Lluvia and Rhea are your go to ladies for wedding day services. I was working with Mayra from the coordination perspective and she is so quick to answer emails and provide guidance. I never waited more than 24 hours to get a response from her. I did a hair trial at their studio with Lluvia. I must admit that I am very picky and Lluvia made each tweak as requested and wanted me to leave there with full confidence. On the wedding day, it looked even more stunning than the trial day. She stayed on time and kept us girls laughing and had a great time. The entire team at Lol are professionals and they offer on-site services or you can go to their studio close to downtown.
  • illustration stars

Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar 1
Exclusive

15349 Los Gatos Ste C Los Gatos, CA, 95032
408-601-9395
Location of (Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding