Engagement
Shoot included

About Jim Vetter Photography

It's all about the experience!

If you want truly memorable wedding photography, please visit my website now!

I am a wedding photographer in the San Francisco bay area serving lovers of great photography all over California and destinations worldwide. Providing you a great experience - from beginning to end - is my promise. I will always put you in the best possible light. If you don't want your wedding photography to look like everyone else's, please VISIT MY WEBSITE now!

Why am I a wedding photographer?

Photography has been my full-time profession since 2010. I am in love with the craft and often say that "It sure beats working!" I get up every day excited to go to work because I love what I do and I love the people I get to work with. Could you be one of those people?

Who is my ideal client?

You may be my ideal client if photography is one of your top wedding priorities and you want your wedding photos to really capture your personality. Rather than 'posing' you, I prefer to 'direct' you. This allows you to be yourself and let your true colors shine through.

What is my style?

I would describe my artistic style as Intimate, Elegant, & Relaxed. If these are words that describe the wedding that you're planning, then we may be a great match.

My favorite things...

Pianos and cheesecake, blue skies and big white clouds, Game of Thrones and house music, laughing and laughing, white sand, blue water and frosty cocktails, James Taylor and Pink Floyd, kind people and loyal pets, long lenses and new cameras, sci-fi and comedy, bananas and strawberries, civil rights and environmental responsibility, foreign travel and local produce, my wonderful mother and my beautiful daughter, smokey BBQ and hoppy beer, happy clients and 5-star reviews! So, what do we have in common?

Let's connect!

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)
Proofs (1)

When looking for a photographer we wanted to make sure we found someone who wouldn't have their long hair getting in their eyes while trying to shoot, JIM! JOKING - all kidding aside, one of my girlfriends had recently posted some amazing wedding pictures on FB, and in the search for a photographer, we uncovered Jim Vetter Photography through her.
My fiancé wasn't totally into the engagement shoot, but it came with Jim's package so we went for it. OMG - we had so much fun during the shoot, and working with Jim was no hassle and everything just seemed to flow and be so smooth. Jim was super professional and effortlessly threw up lighting props and had all these cameras but it was just so second nature... We did our engagement shoot on a Thursday and had an engagement party on a Saturday, and somehow Jim managed to have about 15 photo's ready for us within TWO DAYS so we could show them at our party. The quality of his work is superb and I am very happy with the outcome of the photos, Jim certainly has a niche for capturing that one moment in the perfect lighting so everything just looks amazing. We would definitely recommend Jim to anyone looking for photographer, or just a fun cool guy to hang out with that happens to shoot photo's, because thats what it felt like when we were with him!

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marina, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love our photos! We happened upon Jim via a coworker recommendation, and now we see why he was recommended. Our wedding went by so fast, like a blur! But with Jim's keen eye, he was able to capture all our emotions and now we can look back and relive our wedding bliss. Jim is a superb professional- he's punctual, precise, with a flair for photo artistry. We will spread the word so others can work with him to capture their important life moments!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1516805566775 complimentary engagement image

Complimentary Engagement Session

$750.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Now through 3/21/18 receive a complimentary engagement session with any wedding booking of six or more hours. This is a $750 value!
Offer Expires: 03/21/2018
#WW31ac9350d81d7de3

16 ENDORSEMENTS

These guys are professional, easy to work with and provides amazing images that will last you a life time. Can't wait to work with Jim Vetter Photography again!

Jim is one of my favorite photographers; I love his professionalism and creativity! He is a pro at dealing with difficult lighting situations (which is fantastic for those indoor venues), and goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are thrilled with their photos.

Great experience working with Jim on Ben & William's wedding at Stones and Flowers. He was shooting from the time I arrived and still at it 10 hours later when I was leaving..I don't think a shot got past him. He was through but not monopolizing, which I appreciated. The result were some fabulous images that really captured the love and range of emotion of the day.

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

206 Morning Sun Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941   See On Map
415-789-6150 (phone)
Call or Text any time!
Jim Vetter Photography is a wedding photographer from San Francisco Bay Area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, San Jose, and Napa. Jim Vetter Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings, corporate events..