Engagement
Shoot included

About Jim Vetter Photography

It's all about the experience!

I help you relax and be yourself so you enjoy the creative process of making your photographs as much as you enjoy the photographs themselves.

I love to serve you as my client because you rank photography high on your list of wedding priorities. Your good-natured sprit is the perfect fit for our down-to-earth approach to wedding photography.

My style is intimate, elegant, relaxed, and fun.

I specialize in epic environmental portraits and intimate moments between you and the people you love.

You expect the best. Warm professionalism and epic imagery are what you deserve.

Visit me right now if this is the kind of experience you want to have for the biggest day of your life.

Jim Vetter Photography offers full day wedding coverage. His services include:

• Wedding & Engagement photography
  • One or more photographers per event
  • Rehearsal Dinner and other related event photography
  • Willingness to travel anywhere in the world
  • High-resolution images with every wedding
  • Custom Albums
  • Guest Signing Photo Albums
  • Liability insurance
  • One event/day
  • Same-day Slideshows
  • Prints of any size on any medium
  • Save the date and Thank You cards

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)
Proofs (1)

When looking for a photographer we wanted to make sure we found someone who wouldn't have their long hair getting in their eyes while trying to shoot, JIM! JOKING - all kidding aside, one of my girlfriends had recently posted some amazing wedding pictures on FB, and in the search for a photographer, we uncovered Jim Vetter Photography through her.
My fiancé wasn't totally into the engagement shoot, but it came with Jim's package so we went for it. OMG - we had so much fun during the shoot, and working with Jim was no hassle and everything just seemed to flow and be so smooth. Jim was super professional and effortlessly threw up lighting props and had all these cameras but it was just so second nature... We did our engagement shoot on a Thursday and had an engagement party on a Saturday, and somehow Jim managed to have about 15 photo's ready for us within TWO DAYS so we could show them at our party. The quality of his work is superb and I am very happy with the outcome of the photos, Jim certainly has a niche for capturing that one moment in the perfect lighting so everything just looks amazing. We would definitely recommend Jim to anyone looking for photographer, or just a fun cool guy to hang out with that happens to shoot photo's, because thats what it felt like when we were with him!

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marina, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim was great to work not only during the wedding but before during our planning stage and after. He was very responsive to all calls and emails. This was extraordinarily helpful as creating a feeling of trust and reliability is so necessary leading up to a wedding. We had no idea what we were doing or how to do it and he gave amazing advice throughout the whole planning and during the event. We were unsure where to do some of our portraits and he took time out to scope out new and special locations that were near our wedding venue so that we would be able to get the dramatic views and still spend as little time possible doing a photo shoot so we would get the maximum time with our families. This was completely not required and none of the other photographers we spoke to even had suggested thinking about our location or our needs in such a manner. We definitely felt that we were a priority and valued. Amazing!
The day of the wedding, he was there early and stayed late ensuring nothing was missed. We asked him to take lead on how he wanted to shoot the photos since he has such a good eye for light and artistic couple shots as well. I think for us, the key best thing about his photography was keeping us relaxed. There is hardly a photo where we look like we are nervous or aware of the camera. He has a very easy going manner so the photos end up not looking posed or forced but friendly and spontaneous. And I mean every single one. I don't know how he did it but they are all super natural and flattering. He nailed both the necessary family pix and the more artistic couple shots we wanted. They are absolutely beautiful.

Jim is also a genuinely nice and funny person to work with. What a likeable person! We love our photos more than we can say! They are perfect.

View Vendor Response

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

These guys are professional, easy to work with and provides amazing images that will last you a life time. Can't wait to work with Jim Vetter Photography again!

Jim is one of my favorite photographers; I love his professionalism and creativity! He is a pro at dealing with difficult lighting situations (which is fantastic for those indoor venues), and goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are thrilled with their photos.

82 PROS I KNOW

206 Morning Sun Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941   See On Map
415-789-6150 (phone)
Call or Text any time!
Jim Vetter Photography is a wedding photographer from San Francisco Bay Area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, San Jose, and Napa. Jim Vetter Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings, corporate events..