Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

We are designers of one-of- a- kind bridal gowns in imported silks and laces.  We also specialize in eco-chic fibers and green friendly alternatives for the bride.  Offering both custom services and options from our own bridal collection, each gown is painstakingly made out of the finest fabrics we could find.  Any dress you see in our collection can be adapted just for you.  For custom gowns, we encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table.  You’ll have more input regarding fabric selection, silhouette and turnaround time. We can also customize an existing gown--new or old with your own chosen adornments.  We’re known for making the design process here one of the most memorable and educational experiences of your engagement; you’ll actually look forward to each fitting . . .

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture on

5 Reviews for Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

I am eternally grateful to Amy-Jo for her amazing and wonderful gown design. I had to get a custom gown 5 weeks before my wedding (due to a major emergency) and Amy-Jo totally came through with flying colors. She is our wedding gown goddess. She went above and beyond and guided us through every step of the process. We had to get several fittings done to ensure a proper fit. Needless to say, Amy is super meticulous. Everyone LOVED the gown and it moved SO beautifully as we did our Argentine Tango first dance. Thank you so very much Amy-Jo!!

Profile Picture User1578531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amy-Jo made me a beautiful, cocktail-style halter dress for my wedding. She was a joy to work with and was always there when I needed her with a quick email etc (I live in NYC and she is in CA). I would highly recommend her to anyone. I loved my dress and was comfortable and proud wearing it. I felt beautiful and classic, but still with my own quirky sense of style. She even suggested some other vendors who helped me with a fabulous birdcage veil and vintage gloves to go with my dress. Thanks so much Amy-Jo for the wonderful experience of working with you to create something great for my special day!

Profile Picture Shell, 9/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amy-Jo is sweet, kind, and oh-so talented! She created an incredible, ballet-inspired tulle skirt for me, which I wore to my rehearsal and dinner. It is simple, sweet, and classic- perfect for me! Her advice, help, and intuition on creating this one-of-a-kind piece for me was amazing. I also received a stunning pearl-beaded circlet to wear in my hair, which made me feel like a fairy-princess! Thank you Amy, for everything!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/31/09, 5 Reviews

Tuxedos
Undergarments
2 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy is an extraordinary designer. Her couture bridal gowns are just the most feminine, understated elegance that I have seen. Each dress is unique and has so much personality. I love working with Amy. She is a real pro. Not only is Amy a great talent, she is a lovely person as well. Attentive, personable and kind. Amy is passionate and committed to her work. We are so lucky to have Amy Jo Tatum here in California. She is truly a hidden jewel.

I was looking for classically beautiful gowns for a bridal shoot and discovered a real gem - Amy-Jo Tatum. Her designs are gorgeous and she is a joy to work with. I highly recommend her gowns for brides who want a dress that will enhance their beauty and not not try to upstage it :) Do check her out!

Amy-Jo designed one of my first brides gowns. So elegant, but simple. She also invited me to do hair for a photo shoot of her designs. I was able to preview at least 6 other gowns she's designed. What a treat! I have some of the photos on my website. I'd highly recommend Amy for that custom fit, unique gown for your special day. She is great to work with and very talened artist.

Original Designs for veils and gowns to make your wedding dress as beautiful as you are.

Elegant, unique and classic. Amy-Jo Tatum has a sense for style and grace.

68 PROS I KNOW