Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Julie Morgan: On Location Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist is a wedding beauty and makeup service in Napa Valley, Sonoma County. Julie Morgan is a highly sought-after makeup artist in California, with many famed clients including top models and celebrities. Her only priority on your wedding day is ensuring you are relaxed, having fun, and feel beautiful throughout your day. Julie Morgan is the makeup artist you want for natural hair and makeup styles that compliment your features and make you feel your best and most beautiful self.

Experience
Julie Morgan has worked as a professional, licensed cosmetologist for over 20 years. She has worked as an artist and photographer for print, fashion, television, special events and weddings. Some of her hair and beauty clients include Melissa Etheridge, Phil Jackson, and many models.

Julie Morgan specializes in soft, subtle hair and makeup styles that make brides feel like their naturally beautiful selves. She also has a strong team of stylists on staff to assist with your brdal party hair and makeup. Julie Morgan uses a variety of cosmetic lines (Chanel, Too Faced, Christian Dior, Lancome, Laura Mercier, and others) to match you with products that best suit your skin and hair type. Julie also has her own line of cosmetics which she uses and sells to brides who love the product.

Areas Covered
Julie Morgan primarily serves Northern and Southern California, and Hawaii. However she is willing to travel nationwide.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$350

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Hailey
    Hailey A. Married on 03/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, professional and made me feel beautiful

I booked Julie Morgan and her team for my March 19th wedding. She was fantastic and does airbrush foundation, which is what I was looking for most in an H&M provider! Julie and her team did hair and make-up for my, seven (7) bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked beautiful and Julie/her team listened to everyone's vision, myself included. I did a trial beforehand with Julie, which is helpful for any bride. I also brought hair & make-up inspo. pics for Julie that I felt made the experience even more seamless. She listens to you, is very professional, and has a calming presence.

Thank you to Julie for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! And thank you to Felix for making my bridesmaids look stunning with natural glam makeup.
  • Ani
    Ani S. Married on 01/11/2020

Simply Amazing!

In addition to being extremely talented in both hair and make-up, Julie is such a sweetheart and truly kind person. She listened to my vision during our hair and make-up trial and blew me away with her beautiful work! On the day of my wedding she did all of my bridesmaids hair beautifully, and it truly felt like she was one of the girls keeping me calm and happy! She went above and beyond to make the day magical and I absolutely loved my final look-highly recommend Julie Morgan for your wedding or special occasion look!
  • Divya
    Divya Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience working with Julie!

Julie did my wedding hair and makeup along with my mother's, mother-in-law's, and six bridesmaids - with the help of her two assistants. I loved Julie from the first time I met her during my hair and makeup trial. She is extremely talented, listens to exactly what your vision is and is so easy to talk to. I had two very different wedding ceremonies in the same day and Julie was so flexible. She was promptly set up in the first location in the early morning and was there when we got to the second location ready to go on touch-ups and my second look. Julie and her assistants were incredible at giving everyone the looks that they wanted. She even did a quick braid for my flower girl! 聽I could not recommend Julie more, I felt beautiful on my wedding day and a big part of that is due to Julie's amazing talent.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 1
Discount
Help the animals when you get married! As an animal lover, mention Wedding Wire and I will discount $50. when you book any of my Hair and Makeup packages and donate it to the one of the following causes in your name: http://www.humanesociety.org/ , www.peta.org, www.sharkonline.org, www.greenpeace.org, www.humanesociety.org , www.certifiedhumane.org, http://www.defendersactionfund.org,http://www.hsi.org. Thank you!

Sidney Kraemer Photography Sidney Kraemer Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie Morgan is a most spectacular makeup artist and hair stylist, a true artist! Her work is picture perfect. She is an utmost professional and has the most friendly, charming nature. If you book her, you will not be disappointed.

Photography By Grace Kathryn Photography By Grace Kathryn Wedding Photographers

Julie Morgan is an absolute DREAM to work with. I have had the pleasure of having her as part of an amazing creative team while working on my own photography projects in addition to having the opportunity to model for some of her hair & make-up workshops myself. It is truly amazing how Julie's transformation brings out the best features in whoever she lays her hands on. Her work is never over-done, it is always subtle and looks like you just roll out of bed everyday looking drop-dead gorgeous. Not only is Julie talented at what she does, but she is so friendly and gives you so much confidence with a just a little conversation & her warm personality.

Danny Dong Photography Danny Dong Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie Morgan did an amazing work for our wedding clients Mary Anna & David's wedding. She is professional, talented, skillful and very joyful to work together. All the wedding party and their friend love the work she did for the bride and bride's family. Can't wait to work together again

1221 State St Ste 12 #92239 Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
805-770-8126
Location of (Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding