Danny Dong Photography

San Jose, CA View map
$7,300 Most Popular Price

$7,300 Most Popular Price

Most people describe Danny's photos with words "Clean, Energetic and Exciting." Danny's rich experience in fashion industry does add styles to his wedding photos. The blend of photojournalism and contemporary fashion make him well liked in the market. His passion and personality make people love to work with him.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6300.00

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$15000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Negatives
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD

Caitlin E. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Best Photographer!!

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Danny and Julia went above and beyond for us to make my husband and I feel special on our wedding day. This was one of the best decisions we ever made choosing Danny Dong Photography for our intimate wedding.

Due to COVID - 19 we had to cancel our wedding in San Diego and were left scrambling to find what we could do to try and have it on the same day as planned. Originally, I reached out to Danny Dong when we were shopping for a photographer and I was sad to hear he was booked on the day we needed. Although, I let him know he was our first choice and if anything changed to please let us know. He called me right in time and let me know he had a cancellation that day and was able to shoot our wedding! This was our first time having professional photos done and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Danny and Julia were so patient and accommodating especially with me being a late bride and needing to extend our time. Our pictures came out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for!

Thank you Danny and Julia for making our wedding day so special and creating gorgeous, lasting memories that we will be able to share and view for years to come.
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 07/18/2021

Best photographer!

Danny and his wife are the best!

My wife first found Danny though seeing his work in person and upon seeing it myself, I completely agreed; this was the style we were looking for to capture our special moment. During these years that we've worked with Danny (our wedding had to be postponed due to the pandemic), Danny was extremely professional and went above and beyond to our expectations. Whenever we had a question, he would always answer promptly. It wasn't just prior to us choosing him, but more importantly after the fact we had signed the contract.

Danny is super understanding of the unfortunate circumstances surrounding the world to this day. We were extremely grateful that we were able to move our wedding to a new date with no additional cost.

On the day of the wedding and engagement shoots, he came prepare with poses and timing for the best photos. Though our wedding day ended up on a predominately over cast sky, he was able to improvise on the spot what new poses/locations to take photos. While we were saddened we didn't get the "golden hour shot" due to mother nature, we got something even better. We used my racecar as a prop and we got some really nice dramatic shots!

We would highly recommend Danny to anyone looking for a professional wedding photographer.
  • Y
    Yefei Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing photographer and choice for weddings!

Danny is a true professional whose work really speaks for itself. We came across his portfolio while searching for a wedding photographer and can confidently say that we made the right choice. He and his team are incredible at capturing the perfect moments that we can remember for the rest of our lifetime. He knows how to engage with people to get the best smiles and poses for photos and his editing ability produces truly marvellous pictures.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Danny Dong Photography 1
Exclusive

Denise Lillie Engagements Denise Lillie Engagements Wedding Planners

Simply Stunning! A joy to work with:)

Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of planning a wedding that this amazing, creative photographer was the photographer for on July, 26th 2014. He and his wife are amazing. They are kind spirited people who make sure their clients get 100% satisfaction. They are determined to create the perfect atmosphere for the perfect shots. When I heard I would be working with this photographer on a wedding I would have to say I was pretty excited. When we finally met in person the day of the rehearsal my excitement tuned into awe. Watching him and his wife at work was a great experience. They are stealthy movers and don't disrupt in order to get a perfect shot. :o) They truly are an amazing duo and I hope to get the pleasure of working with them again. Samantha Olson, Owner of Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events

Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danny Dong Photography are wonderful. They are such a pleasure to work with and their photography is absolutely beautiful. Also, are very prompt with getting the photos out to the client. Love working with them!

1439 Maxwell way San Jose, 95131
Location of (Danny Dong Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding