1439 Maxwell way, San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,300
Availability Check your date

About Danny Dong Photography

Most people describe Danny's photos with words "Clean, Energetic and Exciting." Danny's rich experience in fashion industry does add styles to his wedding photos. The blend of photojournalism and contemporary fashion make him well liked in the market. His passion and personality make people love to work with him.

DannyDongSquareBannerwithlogo

Danny Dong Photography 6
Danny Dong Photography 7
  • Y

YEFEI · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing photographer and choice for weddings!

Danny is a true professional whose work really speaks for itself. We came across his portfolio while searching for a wedding photographer and can confidently say that we made the right choice. He and his team are incredible at capturing the perfect moments that we can remember for the rest of our lifetime. He knows how to engage with people to get the best smiles and poses for photos and his editing ability produces truly marvellous pictures.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Danny Dong Photography 8
    Danny Dong Photography 9

Rita · Married on 10/28/2018

Best photographer ever!

We choose Danny Dong as our wedding photographer based on reviews, photographers style and friends recommendations. We could not have been happier with how the whole experience turned out! From our initial email to Danny, he’s been the most responsive at answering all of our questions and getting back to us promptly. He was able to meet with us a couple of times before the wedding: first meeting, going over contract and details to finalizing the timeline of the big day. He gave us many recommendations specifically about the wedding venue that was so helpful in capturing the essence of our day. We were amazed at how the pictures turned out!!!!! From how it was shot, and how great the colors and lighting turned out! He was able to capture the most intimate moments not only between my husband and I, but also with close family and friends :) He’s truly one of the best photographers and you won’t regret booking him for your big day!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Carey · Married on 09/22/2018

Danny was the photographer for our wedding. We knew he was amazing from his work during and after my friends' wedding last summer. My friend's husband is an amateur (but serious) photographer, so we knew Danny Dong must be spectacular to have passed his extensive research on wedding photographers. During our various venue visits, one name also kept showing up consistently all over the Bay Area, and that was - you guessed it - Danny Dong.

Danny was very responsive prior to the wedding. On the day of, he arrived early and was just absolutely incredible throughout the long 9-hour session that we were fortunate enough to have him for. He was wonderful with my parents, my bridal party, and of course, us. He found the best lighting, the best angles, and the best spots at the venues for beautiful pictures. The time he spent putting into taking just shots of the wedding shoes and the rings really reinforced what we already knew about his professionalism and creativity.

My husband and I aren't exactly the kind that know much (or anything) about posing for photos, but Danny was patient, funny, and positive throughout the whole time. My friend's husband said it made his day during the reception because he got to sit Danny Dong, because he is just such a big deal (but oh so very nice, humble, and an absolute pleasure to work with).

Highly recommended. Thank you, Danny!

Sent on 09/27/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danny Dong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 15,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Denise Lillie Engagements
    Denise Lillie Engagements Wedding Planners

Simply Stunning! A joy to work with:)

• Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson
    Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of planning a wedding that this amazing, creative photographer was the photographer for on July, 26th 2014. He and his wife are amazing. They are kind spirited people who make sure their clients get 100% satisfaction. They are determined to create the perfect atmosphere for the perfect shots. When I heard I would be working with this photographer on a wedding I would have to say I was pretty excited. When we finally met in person the day of the rehearsal my excitement tuned into awe. Watching him and his wife at work was a great experience. They are stealthy movers and don't disrupt in order to get a perfect shot. :o) They truly are an amazing duo and I hope to get the pleasure of working with them again. Samantha Olson, Owner of Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events

• Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danny Dong Photography are wonderful. They are such a pleasure to work with and their photography is absolutely beautiful. Also, are very prompt with getting the photos out to the client. Love working with them!

• 1439 Maxwell way San Jose, 95131 See on map