1439 Maxwell way, San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,300
Availability Check your date

About Danny Dong Photography

Most people describe Danny's photos with words "Clean, Energetic and Exciting." Danny's rich experience in fashion industry does add styles to his wedding photos. The blend of photojournalism and contemporary fashion make him well liked in the market. His passion and personality make people love to work with him.

52 Reviews for Danny Dong Photography

Danny Dong Photography 1
Danny Dong Photography 2
Danny Dong Photography 3
Danny Dong Photography 4
Danny Dong Photography 5
Danny Dong Photography 6

Carey · Married on 09/22/2018

Danny was the photographer for our wedding. We knew he was amazing from his work during and after my friends' wedding last summer. My friend's husband is an amateur (but serious) photographer, so we knew Danny Dong must be spectacular to have passed his extensive research on wedding photographers. During our various venue visits, one name also kept showing up consistently all over the Bay Area, and that was - you guessed it - Danny Dong.

Danny was very responsive prior to the wedding. On the day of, he arrived early and was just absolutely incredible throughout the long 9-hour session that we were fortunate enough to have him for. He was wonderful with my parents, my bridal party, and of course, us. He found the best lighting, the best angles, and the best spots at the venues for beautiful pictures. The time he spent putting into taking just shots of the wedding shoes and the rings really reinforced what we already knew about his professionalism and creativity.

My husband and I aren't exactly the kind that know much (or anything) about posing for photos, but Danny was patient, funny, and positive throughout the whole time. My friend's husband said it made his day during the reception because he got to sit Danny Dong, because he is just such a big deal (but oh so very nice, humble, and an absolute pleasure to work with).

Highly recommended. Thank you, Danny!

Catherine · Married on 02/16/2018

I had my wedding on Chinese New Year. That being said Danny was even available on to work on that day!! Wow talk about professionalism. He was so nice and patient with all my wedding parties!!

I just saw my wedding photos and I cannot believe how nice those photos came out. I love how he is able to catch some perfect moments in our life. Like our ring exchange and first dance. Our photo shoots was very fun and relaxing.

Thank you Danny for all of your hardwork and patience. If your are looking for a professional and amazing photographer, Danny is your man!!!

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

I can't even put into words how breath taking and speechless my husband and I were when we saw our pictures. It's one of those moments where you just pause... and makes you go back and relive your wedding day again. That's exactly what we wanted our photos to be - and Danny and Julia captured that beautifully.

Even when comparing photographers, we were always drawn back to their work and ultimately decided to reach out. Danny and Julia were one of the first wedding decisions we made because we just KNEW they were meant to shoot our wedding.

We booked an engagement session as well as our wedding and both times they were professional and just overall fun to work with. (It was freezing cold on BOTH days but you couldn't even tell from our photos.) They really do make you feel like rockstars and all that awkwardness or shyness just goes away.

Your wedding photos should 100% be an INVESTMENT because that's what you'll have to look back on. We are so glad to have worked with photographers as talented and passionate as they are!!

Danny Dong Photography 7

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danny Dong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 15,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• d. Royal Engagements
    d. Royal Engagements Wedding Planners

Simply Stunning! A joy to work with:)

• Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson
    Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events by Samantha Olson Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of planning a wedding that this amazing, creative photographer was the photographer for on July, 26th 2014. He and his wife are amazing. They are kind spirited people who make sure their clients get 100% satisfaction. They are determined to create the perfect atmosphere for the perfect shots. When I heard I would be working with this photographer on a wedding I would have to say I was pretty excited. When we finally met in person the day of the rehearsal my excitement tuned into awe. Watching him and his wife at work was a great experience. They are stealthy movers and don't disrupt in order to get a perfect shot. :o) They truly are an amazing duo and I hope to get the pleasure of working with them again. Samantha Olson, Owner of Simply The Finest, Weddings & Events

• Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danny Dong Photography are wonderful. They are such a pleasure to work with and their photography is absolutely beautiful. Also, are very prompt with getting the photos out to the client. Love working with them!

• 1439 Maxwell way San Jose, CA 95131 See on map