Denise Lillie Engagements

Sunnyvale, CA View map
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

Denise Lillie Engagements is an event planning and design company based in Northern California serving the Bay Area, San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Carmel, Tahoe and beyond. They specialize in the flawless execution of destination, fusion, and cultural weddings. Their team is deeply passionate about supporting their clients by highlighting the traditions that their families hold dear while adding their own personal and memorable elements to the celebration.

The team at Denise Lillie Engagements is highly experienced with a variety of different events including Indian weddings, Persian weddings, tea ceremonies, and multi-ceremony weddings. In addition to partial wedding planning, they are also available for full-service planning. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica A. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Detailed planning, flawless execution, wedding of our dreams

Denise is the best!! We had the perfect wedding day thanks to her and her team. We interviewed a few planners before deciding to go with Denise, and this was hands down the best decision. I think the planner is the most important wedding vendor, the one who makes it all come together and guides you through the whole process. We had great chemistry with Denise which made the whole planning process so much fun even with all the stress that can come with it. Denise perfectly understood our vision, taste and preferences, and made us great recommendations, even for other vendors. She also designed the decor at our venue so beautifully, it was beyond anything we imagined!
    Detailed planning, flawless execution and our schedule running exactly on time if not slightly early - all characteristics of a 10/10 planner.
    Above everything, from the first time we spoke to Denise, we knew that we could put all our trust in her, which she proved right countless times throughout the planning process. She holds herself to a much higher standard than we as clients do, and that is clearly visible in her work.
    Thank you so much for everything Denise, we love you!
  • Shikha
    Shikha Married on 05/19/2019

Our Royal Wedding

Brides, if you are looking to book Denise for your big day, I wouldn't hesitate even for a second. Hands down, the best decision we've made.

My husband and I are both originally from Chicago but we decided to have our wedding in the Bay Area as we fell in love here. Being the control freak that I am, I decided to originally tackle the wedding planning myself. About 6 months in of planning while working my full time job, I was so completely overwhelmed and exhausted. Cue in, the best decision I made in the wedding planning process! I interviewed a few wedding planners but Denise immediately stood out. I hired her for partial planning which included set check in calls a few months out, bi weekly as we got closer, and every single day as our wedding day approached. As the day approached, my stress levels decreased as my trust in Denise grew.

Given our wedding weekend involved 4 different events, there were sooo many moving pieces which involved constant coordination. Denise and her team handled it with absolute ease. Everything ran on time and smoothly at every single event - we got SO many compliments from guests who were so happy that the Sangeet started on time, baraat didn't run late, the ceremony was wrapped up early (which never happens in long Indian weddings), and that the dinners was served on time. My husband and I also appreciated how Denise looked out for us the entire weekend. She made it a point to bring us food after the ceremony and during our reception to make sure we were taken care of, listened to all our needs and executed them flawlessly. Denise is truly the reason that my husband and I could enjoy every moment of our wedding events to the fullest extent. Our parents were also able to relax and enjoy our events because coordination was being taken care of so well.

Denise's passion, drive, and execution is unparalleled and I want to thank her and her team for helping us create such happy memories for us. I would recommend her & her team wholeheartedly to any bride looking for a seamless and beautiful wedding experience. Thank you for everything Denise!

Denise Lillie Engagements's reply:

Thank you for these lovely words ... most importantly thank you for trusting our team we Loved every minute Of working with you both !
  • Natalie
    Natalie L. Married on 01/19/2019

Fairytale Wedding Comes True

Denise and her team are exceptional to work with. I only interviewed one wedding planner and the moment we met Denise, we knew we would be in good hands because I am a A type and so is she, therefore we both know we get stuff done! :) I did partial planning with Denise and having her guidance was so helpful through my whole wedding planning process. She a great listener, super sharp, solution provider and is always there when you need her at anytime. Through stressful times, she kept us calm and made us realize that things were not as bad as them seemed! She also has great taste and has great expertise in design and built great relationships working with other vendors. The day of our wedding, we had some last minute situations that came up and she and her team handled everything so well. My husband and I got to enjoy every moment of our wedding stress free and we got to eat everything! I truly miss working with Denise, but now we have became friends and I'm so glad I picked her to be my wedding planner. Denise and her team are one of a kind, I would pick them all over again in a heartbeat!

Denise Lillie Engagements's reply:

Aww thank you so much!!!! Loved being your wedding planner! It means so very much to us that you trusted our team!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Bartender Company The Bartender Company Wedding Caterers

It was an absolute pleasure working with Denise! She's very well organized, easy to connect with, and, overall, a wonderful person. We highly recommend her services, and look forward to our next event together!

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Wedding Cakes

We are so honored to work alongside Denise and her team. Her events are planned out perfectly and she makes sure that every detail is taken care of. She is at the top of our list!

Berkeley City Club Berkeley City Club Historic Weddings

Denise with d.Royal Engagement is amazing! She is easy to work with and has a tons of great ideas. We have had the pleasure of working with her on multiple weddings and they all have been fantastic. We highly recommend contacting her if you are in need of a wedding coordinator/planner.

Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA, 94087

Always Open
Location of (Denise Lillie Engagements)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding