PO BOX 485, Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Lovely Events

Simply Lovely Events creates beautiful and unforgettable weddings. Our goal is to make sure that every lovely detail is a representation of your wedding day vision and style. We will inspire you with unique ideas, and make sure that you enjoy the planning process the entire way through.

Follow Simply Lovely Events on

Couple kissing
528bd2ce814cbc84 1528473968 d0724295e38ffa33 1528473966 4fd729e04fba7a6b 152847

16 Reviews for Simply Lovely Events

Veronica Lin · Getting married on 04/06/2023

Such a helpful planning team to have on your side!

Tannya and team are absolutely fantastic! We've had to postpone our wedding twice because of COVID, and we are so grateful to have had the help and insights of Simply Lovely Events as we did so. By the time we decided to postpone, we had already worked with Tannya to draft a timeline and our layouts - it was an efficient and stress-free process, and we're excited to pick it back up again later. The entire team is incredibly professional, organized, friendly, and responsive, and given our wonderful experience with them so far, we know that they'll make our 2021 wedding celebration a joyous and enjoyable one.

In short, we highly recommend working with Simply Lovely Events if you're seeking a wedding planner or coordinator - they are thoughtful, trustworthy, and experienced, everything you'd want in an event planner! Thanks Tannya and team - we can't wait for next year!!!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Jaclyn Smith · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend!

From the moment of our initial phone interview with Tannya to working hours on end with Lindsay, we felt the supported by Simply Lovely Events. Working predominately with Lindsay we learned she was exceptionally organized, prompt to reply to emails or phone calls, and, arguably most important, you can tell she truly loves her job. Lindsay put my husband and me at complete ease throughout the whole process. As a planner myself, she gracefully handled the onslaught of emails, questions and requests I sent to her weekly. She balanced allowing us to express our vision while also providing honest feedback/recommendations when we needed guidance. Lindsay was such a comfort, and she made it feel like we have been friends for years!

That comfort she provided continued onto our actual wedding day. Day of, I knew everything was going to fall in place because Lindsay took the time to understand our vision and went above and beyond to execute our master plan. If I had to go back and redo our wedding, I would not change a thing. I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend working with simply lovely events for their wedding planning services!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Beverley

Beverley K. · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Tannya was the best wedding planner!

We got married at Nella Terra in Sunol, CA and Simply Lovely Events was a required vendor for event coordination. I truly understand why they chose Simply Lovely Events, because Tannya is amazing and "simply lovely" (cheesy, but I had to). Tannya is extremely professional, kind, speedy responder, and everything you need in an event coordinator. She goes through every little detail and makes sure all the i's have been dotted and t's crossed. Throughout the whole process, Tanya was always there to respond to my emails (super quickly) and provide any guidance or solutions. If she was out of town, she made sure to let you know and also make sure someone else on her staff responds to emails. I had a lot of last minute changes to the seating chart, and Tannya was extremely patient and quick at making those changes.

On the day of our wedding, I had Tannya and Angela there to support me. They graciously helped me bustle my dress (and they were so fast at it, even though they've never done my dress before!), since I wanted to let my bridal party and mom mingle with guests during cocktail hour. They kept a calm demeanor during the whole day, which is what you want in wedding coordinators.

I really wanted to have appetizers set aside for me and my husband to enjoy, since we were doing pictures during cocktail hour, and Tannya made sure to get three of each appetizers for us to enjoy. :) I also appreciate Tannya and Angela getting us refills of our alcoholic beverages during the reception, since we did not have time to go to the bars ourselves.

I did not think we needed a wedding coordinator, but looking back, it's definitely a necessity (we had 156 guests). I'm so happy to have had Tannya and Angela at our wedding, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Simply Lovely Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

A Sweetheart and a dream vendor for any couple looking for someone to make those special details shine on their wedding day! Tannya and her staff are amazing at what they do and great team players, had the pleasure to work with her countless times and all you can see at the end of each event is hugs and smiles from the B&G and their guests, "that says it all".

• The Bloom Bar Co. Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Tannya and her team many times. Each time I am so excited to work with her - she is so calm and has an ease about her that is infectious. Tannya pays close attention to detail and will make sure your day is amazing and beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about Tannya or Simply Lovely Events. You will not regret hiring Simply Lovely Events to assist you on your special day!

• The Tipsy Cakery Wedding Cakes

Simply Lovely Events is absolutely amazing to work with! They are extremely organized with their vendors and clients. It's always a pleasure to work together as we not only know it will be a breeze working together, we also have the opportunity to see the incredible detail put into the design of each event. Not to mention they are beautiful people inside and out!!!

• PO BOX 485 Livermore, 94551 See on map
    9252099372 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Lovely Events)