267 26th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Kevin Lee Weddings
Place cards
33932a71e9f60b49 1523949376 b991f448f8c2681f 1523949375 a4326289310bcc5c 152394

3 Reviews for Cassy Rose Events

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Cassy Rose Events did a phenomenal job for our wedding. From our first email and subsequent phone call, to our weekly conversations leading up to the wedding, and the finally the execution on the day of.

I am sure every person planning an event desires to work with a certain type of person or personality. I knew I needed someone who would allow me a voice in creating our perfect wedding weekend, but also knowing when to be a bit assertive or give me some pushback. All in a very intentional way for us to communicate so she could really get a full picture of what Ryan and I envisioned for our wedding. I strongly feel that Cassy adapts her style to each client. Her incredibly organized yet flexible nature would allow her the ability to thrive with any client's personality. She is very intuitive and likely gets a read of her clients from their initial conversations.

The wedding was absolutely fantastic. It was a "destination" wedding for us since we live in New York and the wedding was in Napa. I knew I had to have someone on the ground for more than just the day of coordination. Cassy heard our vision for the weekend and came back with excellent stylistic recommendations, decor plans, vendors she thought we would like, etc. She was very open to any changing, feedback, criticism, etc. because she genuinely wanted to make sure she was "hearing" what we wanted. I truly think she cared about that and therefore, there was never any "ego" brought into our conversations or those she had with venders, which I would imagine often comes into play when planning some of these events.

If you like organization, she is the best. If you like personality, great! If you want to enjoy the person you are working with throughout this process, she is the way to go! Also, what is notable is how other people in the industry treat her and talk about her. She commanded herself with confidence, intelligence and kindness in every situation dealing with other venders.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2014

Cannot even begin to describe what an important role Cassy played in our wedding. She was on top of every detail and helped us through the planning process. She helped us put together a wedding that reflected our relationship and ourselves without pushing any notion of what a wedding "should" be.

Most importantly, she provided the leadership on the day of to make sure that everything was executed flawlessly. When the buses picking up our guests got lost, Cassy came to the rescue and made sure that our day continued to go as plan. The hiccup could have easily de-railed the entire day, but not with Cassy at the helm. Would recommend her to anyone - and have already recommend her to some close friends!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Autumn · Married on 10/04/2014

Cassy was the best. I am so thankful we had her be our week of coordinator. She went above and beyond to make us few comfortable and ran our wedding without a hitch. I have a background in event planning and am somewhat of a stickler. I felt so confident day of knowing cassy had control of everything!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Cassy Rose Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 267 26th Ave San Francisco, CA, 94121 See on map
    Location of (Cassy Rose Events)