5420 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Bartender Company

The Bartender Company is a luxury bartending and beverage catering service based in San Francisco, California. They're famous for having the highest quality bartenders and best made-to-order cocktails in the Bay Area. Their expansive wedding bartending services ensure you and your guests have the taste of luxury. They're known to create a fun, exciting and elegant touch to your wedding entertainment while serving farmer's fruit cocktails, sommelier-recommended wines, and chilled local beers. The entire team is passionate about curated customer service, luscious libations, and making memories for everyone on your special day.

The Bartender Company begins by creating an individual event plan for your wedding, from champagne toasts to custom signature drink menus. Every quote is created on a completely customized basis, to ensure every bride and groom can have the bar at their reception be reflective of exactly who they are as a couple. They believe that every wedding is individually special, and have the experience to ensure it's a perfect celebration.

Follow The Bartender Company on
Made-to-order craft cocktails!
Made-to-order craft cocktails!
Internationally acclaimed top-shelf alcohols
Internationally acclaimed top-shelf alcohols
Fresh-pressed fruit in every drink!
Fresh-pressed fruit in every drink!
d150870e76f1b0d5 1532538948 f862765abc84a2c4 1532538945724 2 2017 Rosemary Palo

9 Reviews for The Bartender Company

Lian · Married on 08/11/2018

My contact was Carlos leading up to the wedding, he was incredibly responsive the entire time leading up to the wedding. Every question we had he was able to answer, and when guests #s changed that was no problem too. Carlos had Bobby and Andy (the bartenders for the day) show up at least 2-3 hours before they were contracted to start which was so nice since it was such a hot day, they allowed us to get water. Since we were so busy we did not go up to the bar but Andy/Bobby came up to us to make sure we got to taste our signature drink (a sangria). Our guests were so happy with the servers and the drinks. Everyone had a good time. Thank you so much!

Chalisa · Married on 06/04/2017

Working with The Bartender Company was the absolute best experience I could have asked for. They came recommended by my venue, Nestldown, and did not disappoint. Starting from my email request for a quote, where I got a super detailed response, ending with the really nice follow-up call after the wedding, they took incredible care of us and made my life so easy.

I had decided to hire them after having finished my budget, so I was trying to deal with fitting them in, meaning I was asking way too many questions, trying to cut costs where I could. Carlos was amazing through it all, and very professionally dealt with all my qualms. We changed the headcount over and over, and made lots of edits as we got closer to the date, and they were completely on top of it. We wanted to serve Moscow Mules in custom copper cups. They did it. We wanted to add cider. They served it. We wanted to give all our drinks funny names, like "Wingardium Mimosa". They were totally down.

On the day of, there were no last-minute questions or issues. They set up, made our guests very happy, made incredible drinks, and left. Totally seamless. At one point, I realized I hadn't gotten to partake in our fruit bar and was sad. The bartenders gave me my own box of strawberries. Yes, they were that awesome.

They're not the cheapest (though actually EXTREMELY reasonable given all they do for you), but if you're looking for perfection, this is the company you want.

Award

The Bartender Company FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cocktail Reception
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Whenever my couples need bartending services for their wedding celebration, The Bartender Co. is what I recommend. They got it all, from the setup to the beverages themselves and the service - couldn't be easier and more streamlined!

• d. Royal Engagements
    d. Royal Engagements Wedding Planners

You will not regret investing in The Bartender Company! They are responsive, knowledgeable and committed to a fantastic guest experience. We enjoy working with them and look forward to more wedding with them!

• 5420 Fulton Street San Francisco, CA 94121 See on map