About The Bartender Company

The highest quality provider of private-event bartending services in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The Bartender Company is a luxury bartending and beverage catering service based in San Francisco, California. They're famous for having the highest quality bartenders and best made-to-order cocktails in the Bay Area. Their expansive wedding bartending services ensure you and your guests have the taste of luxury. They're known to create a fun, exciting and elegant touch to your wedding entertainment, while serving farmer's fruit cocktails, sommelier-recommended wines, and chilled local beers. The entire team is passionate about curated customer service, luscious libations, and making memories for everyone on your special day.

The Bartender Company begins by creating an individual event plan for your wedding, from champagne toasts to custom signature drink menus. Every quote is on a completely customized basis, to ensure every bride and groom can have the bar at their reception be reflective of exactly who they are as a couple. They believe that every wedding is individually special, and have the experience to ensure it's a perfect celebration.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Service

House Beer (2)
Specialty Beer (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Liquor License (1)

My contact was Carlos leading up to the wedding, he was incredibly responsive the entire time leading up to the wedding. Every question we had he was able to answer, and when guests #s changed that was no problem too. Carlos had Bobby and Andy (the bartenders for the day) show up at least 2-3 hours before they were contracted to start which was so nice since it was such a hot day, they allowed us to get water. Since we were so busy we did not go up to the bar but Andy/Bobby came up to us to make sure we got to taste our signature drink (a sangria). Our guests were so happy with the servers and the drinks. Everyone had a good time. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lian, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Working with The Bartender Company was the absolute best experience I could have asked for. They came recommended by my venue, Nestldown, and did not disappoint. Starting from my email request for a quote, where I got a super detailed response, ending with the really nice follow-up call after the wedding, they took incredible care of us and made my life so easy.

I had decided to hire them after having finished my budget, so I was trying to deal with fitting them in, meaning I was asking way too many questions, trying to cut costs where I could. Carlos was amazing through it all, and very professionally dealt with all my qualms. We changed the headcount over and over, and made lots of edits as we got closer to the date, and they were completely on top of it. We wanted to serve Moscow Mules in custom copper cups. They did it. We wanted to add cider. They served it. We wanted to give all our drinks funny names, like "Wingardium Mimosa". They were totally down.

On the day of, there were no last-minute questions or issues. They set up, made our guests very happy, made incredible drinks, and left. Totally seamless. At one point, I realized I hadn't gotten to partake in our fruit bar and was sad. The bartenders gave me my own box of strawberries. Yes, they were that awesome.

They're not the cheapest (though actually EXTREMELY reasonable given all they do for you), but if you're looking for perfection, this is the company you want.

Profile Picture Chalisa, 6/4/17, 1 Review

9 Photos

My Photo Album

9 Photos
220x220 sq 1455670435846 the bartender company   hctg 1
220x220 sq 1532538950 d150870e76f1b0d5 1532538948 f862765abc84a2c4 1532538945724 2 2017 rosemary palo
220x220 sq 1441066978418 the bartender company 8
220x220 sq 1532538964 1271a01bf46ad943 1532538963 104ca316cb61253e 1532538961255 4 2012 10 8 allied a
220x220 sq 1532539009 3e6cbcd8625fa17c 1532539008 875b44231239bf67 1532539006714 5 2011 9 1 making ho
220x220 sq 1532538950 e44cc1bf4b9662da 1532538948 40ce26b99a216642 1532538945713 1 2017 lavender lemo
220x220 sq 1441066932882 screen shot 2011 08 30 at 8.23.58 pm
220x220 sq 1532538955 6328cdf94a29e622 1532538953 dabafffd264072c6 1532538951825 3 2012 8 20 carlos k
220x220 sq 1455670447793 the bartender company   hctg 3

8 ENDORSEMENTS

Whenever my couples need bartending services for their wedding celebration, The Bartender Co. is what I recommend. They got it all, from the setup to the beverages themselves and the service - couldn't be easier and more streamlined!

You will not regret investing in The Bartender Company! They are responsive, knowledgeable and committed to a fantastic guest experience. We enjoy working with them and look forward to more wedding with them!

Carlos and his team are always professional, on time, and overall awesome! The Bartender Company has been on our preferred vendors for the last few years, and we love working with them! Whether a casual cocktail hour or a full-service evening, the Bartender Company can handle it all!

70 PROS I KNOW

5420 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94121   See On Map
800-619-9563 (phone)
The Bartender Company is a wedding bartending service from the Bay Area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Palo Alto, and San Jose. The Bartender Company is a professional bartender that has been part of the San Francisco wedding industry since 2006 specializing in bartending.