The Bartender Company Reviews

17 Reviews for The Bartender Company

• Haili

Haili Wells · Married on 01/11/2020

Wonderful service

I had a wonderful experience using The Bartender Company for my recent wedding. The staff were amazing and the drinks were too! Carlos was my main contact and he was very responsive and professional.
    The whole process was so well managed- it was such a relief to not have to worry about the bartending service. They arrived on time, were setup quickly and were so lovely and friendly and made delicious drinks.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Kathleen · Married on 08/17/2019

Stellar service and epic cocktails

Carlos and his team were amazing to work with. They were thoughtful about every single detail from start to finish. Not only were their hand crafted cocktails a huge hit, but the wine selection was also incredible. They were the easiest vendor to work with and helped make our wedding reception a major success.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Lian · Married on 08/11/2018

My contact was Carlos leading up to the wedding, he was incredibly responsive the entire time leading up to the wedding. Every question we had he was able to answer, and when guests #s changed that was no problem too. Carlos had Bobby and Andy (the bartenders for the day) show up at least 2-3 hours before they were contracted to start which was so nice since it was such a hot day, they allowed us to get water. Since we were so busy we did not go up to the bar but Andy/Bobby came up to us to make sure we got to taste our signature drink (a sangria). Our guests were so happy with the servers and the drinks. Everyone had a good time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Carlos and his team were phenomenal! From the beginning of contacting, Carlos was responsive and worked with us to make sure that it fit our wedding. We had a New Orleans wedding and wanted to have a hurricane as our signature drink. Carlos went above and beyond to make sure this happened. The wedding was perfect and everyone was pleased and happy with all the selection of drinks! We highly recommend The Bartender Company!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you!

Carlos and team were very responsive and professional, and pleasant to work with. We especially appreciated him accommodating our special request for a specific German beer and gin!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Leah · Married on 08/19/2017

Wow! Best decision we made

We booked The Bartender Company for our wedding reception on 8/19/17 and it was one of the best decisions we made. Carlos and his team are the most professional vendors we worked with during our entire wedding planning process. From booking to bar breakdown this company exceeded my expectations.

We held a venue walk through with all of our vendors and Carlos was on time, and had excellent input on how and where the bar should be set up in the venue. My hubby had a special request to have Yamazaki whiskey provided for the VIP (wedding party) at our reception and Carlos did not disappoint, complete with a password required to order the special whiskey at the bar (love that!). I was most grateful that booking with The Bartender Company meant complete all inclusive services. They provided the staff, insurance, glassware, alcohol, mixers, signage, table decor, tables and linen...EFFORTLESS!!!!

We gave Carlos a few ideas of our favorite drinks and he created 3 signature drinks that were a huge hit the whole night.

Now onto the amazing bartenders, Andy, Gigi and Dane...these guys were for lack of a better word, perfect! Here is a direct quote from our wedding planner "They were awesome to work with! I am still in awe with how quickly they set things up and how smooth of a transition it was. They left the bar area spotless and were able to break everything down rapidly! They'll definitely receive future business recommendations from me!" All of our guests RAVED (wish I could bold and underline) about how wonderful the bar service was!

I would recommend and book The Bartender Company for any event without hesitation. Thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Chalisa · Married on 06/04/2017

Working with The Bartender Company was the absolute best experience I could have asked for. They came recommended by my venue, Nestldown, and did not disappoint. Starting from my email request for a quote, where I got a super detailed response, ending with the really nice follow-up call after the wedding, they took incredible care of us and made my life so easy.

I had decided to hire them after having finished my budget, so I was trying to deal with fitting them in, meaning I was asking way too many questions, trying to cut costs where I could. Carlos was amazing through it all, and very professionally dealt with all my qualms. We changed the headcount over and over, and made lots of edits as we got closer to the date, and they were completely on top of it. We wanted to serve Moscow Mules in custom copper cups. They did it. We wanted to add cider. They served it. We wanted to give all our drinks funny names, like "Wingardium Mimosa". They were totally down.

On the day of, there were no last-minute questions or issues. They set up, made our guests very happy, made incredible drinks, and left. Totally seamless. At one point, I realized I hadn't gotten to partake in our fruit bar and was sad. The bartenders gave me my own box of strawberries. Yes, they were that awesome.

They're not the cheapest (though actually EXTREMELY reasonable given all they do for you), but if you're looking for perfection, this is the company you want.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kim Woozy · Married on 04/15/2017

Excellent Service & On Top of Their Game!

I had a great experience working with The Bartender Company. They were very responsive, easy to communicate with and fulfilled on all that we had hoped for. They provided everything we asked for and the bartenders were friendly and easy-going which added to the good vibes of our event! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/11/2017

We wanted our guests to have a good time and be able to get cool cocktails and high quality drinks, but we didn't have the time, energy, or ability to plan out and manage all the alcohol ourselves. Carlos from the Bartender Company was incredibly prompt in responding to our inquiries from start to finish and gave us very detailed information about what we would be getting and how much it would cost. When asked what cocktails we liked in the planning process, my husband-to-be had mentioned a cool cocktail he had once that involved an ice ball a few inches in diameter, and they faithfully recreated it, down to the ice balls. The Old Fashioned they came up with (complete with orange peel and ice ball) and their basil gin and tonic were in high demand, and I only heard good things about both of them (and saw many of them in our guests' hands)! Carlos was super generous and helped us get some great wines for the event too, and when told that there'd be a number of guests who would not be drinking alcohol, they also helped arrange for both non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider and a blackberry lemonade. It was great for the guests who wanted to participate in toasts and for having special non-alcoholic options that weren't just regular soft drinks. Carlos also made time to come down from SF to the venue in Santa Clara for our final venue walkthrough and helped to make sure we had all the details covered for the event. Our venue was particular about its rules about how we can use the space, so it was incredibly helpful to have him see the venue in person and resolve any last-minute questions. Overall, the experience was incredible and the service was above and beyond what my husband and I expected coming into the process of planning a wedding, and it was well worth the money and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Margaret · Married on 11/05/2016

The Bartender Company was amazing at our wedding! We had started to book with another company before finding this company, and I am SO happy we changed our mind! The bar was beautifully set up, and the bartenders kept all of the drink choices very organized and neat. My guests all raved about the service and I would totally hire them again!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Book them! You will not be disappointed. We will use them every time we have a party. Carlos is the best. Their service, drinks and presentation is unparalleled to any other bar tending company we have seen at other parties or events. They are creative in their drink creations and sensitive to our requests for "mocktails" as neither me nor my husband drink alcohol. All of our guests, drinkers and non-drinkers were thrilled with the offerings and wide range of drinks available.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Preeti · Married on 10/15/2016

If your venue allows alcohol to be served by another vendor, book The Bartender Company IMMEDIATELY! Their drinks are incredible and on top of an amazing product, Carlos has the service and professionalism every detail oriented bride loves. From the beginning Carlos was super responsive, patient and professional to work with. I asked a lot of questions and Carlos always answered them warmly. Our wedding was a very complex outdoor venue and reception and Carlos made sure that anything that had to do with the bar was completely taken care of; I did not have to worry. He did a site visit for us and ensured that all of our needs were taken care of. On the day of our wedding our guests were so impressed by the bar set up, the choice and quality of drinks, and the speed at which they served the crowd. Carlos and his team even remembered guests' drink choices and preferences! Our specialty cocktails were amazing and he was even able to source a special liquor my father-in-law requested. I can't say enough positive things about Carlos and his team, they helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Their set up and service was impeccable! Couldn't have wished for a better, more professional, and pleasant caterer for drinks at the wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so happy to recommend the Bartending Company. Our whole wedding was such a blast, but one of the comments I keep receiving from friends and family was how fabulous the bartenders were! The drinks were delicious and the staff were fabulous and professional. Before the wedding Carlos was incredibly helpful and on point, answering all our little questions along the way and really helped us design a package that worked with our budget and needs.

At first we had budgeted less for drinks, but the extra money we spent was worth every penny. We didn't have to worry about bar linens or rentals (we opted for plastic which was provided by the Bartending Company) or purchasing the right amount of drinks. Drinks were an important part of our wedding, so we opted to cut back in a few other places to be able to afford a more premium drink experience. I am so glad we did, not only for the experience the night of, but also for the piece of mind of having hired passionate and capable professionals.

Bravo Bartending Company! I'd happily hire them again or recommend them.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2015

Carlos and his team are amazing!

Carlos and his team are incredible! His communication is fantastic. His team showed up on my wedding day and nailed every detail with out any hiccups. I had over 200 guest and there was never a wait. All of my guest kept telling me how nice all of the bartenders were and how great the drinks were.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Krish

Krish Farol · Married on 09/01/2018

Bartender All Stars

Our experience with the Bartender Company was excellent during our wedding. Their attitude was very positive and helpful. When we were getting our logistics sorted out initially, we were a little underwhelmed by how many tiny mishaps happened in our conversations (mostly pricing) but the service we had at our wedding overrided any reservation we had.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/16/2018

It was great working with the Bartender Company. They were responsive and flexible to our signature cocktail requests and worked with us to create a well balanced menu of suggestions. They also were able to accommodate our requests to serve mainly local wine, beer and spirits. Their cocktails were delicious and stylish and we received many compliments from our guests. We loved the fresh cucumber, mint, grapefruit and other fruits that they included.

Sent on 07/02/2018