A Day Like No Other

San Mateo, CA View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

A Day Like No Other is a full-service wedding planning company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founder and lead event planner Jutta first fell in love with wedding planning when her own children asked her to coordinate their big day. Since then, she has been collaborating with a team of three experienced and passionate wedding planning assistants to make every couples' wedding day dreams come true. With their extreme organization and superior communication skills, you can count on A Day Like No Other to take care of your wedding planning needs from start to finish. Jutta and her team will oversee the details that make your day uniquely you. They’ll even make sure your canine friends get taken care of on your wedding day with their dog-friendly weddings! Don’t wait. Inquire today to make sure your big day is A Day Like No Other!

Concerned about COVID? Don't postpone your wedding!

Plan your elopement with us now, and your big party later! We'll customize the perfect package for you!

Jutta offers fully customized planning services to assist couples in all areas where help is desired. Services include:

• Partial planning
  • Vendor referrals and relations
  • Timelines
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Clay
    Clay M. Married on 07/22/2022

Jutta was amazing!

Jutta has worked with us tirelessly since 2019 (through two COVID postponements) to make our dream wedding at Nestldown a reality. From the very beginning, we wanted a detail-oriented planner that would help keep us on track and Jutta did that and much more. She provided the majority of the referrals for vendors we ended up working with for our wedding day and helped us think through both logistical and design aspects of our wedding that we would have never considered without her guidance. Throughout the planning process, Jutta would check in with us to ensure our planning was on track and we constantly referred to her extremely detailed wedding timeline to help inform our decisions.

On our actual wedding day, we were able to completely let go of any logistical worries and enjoy ourselves. If anything went wrong the day of, we certainly never heard about it and we’re confident that Jutta and her team handled our day expertly. We can’t recommend working with Jutta and her team enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jutta is a fairy god mother!

I can’t speak highly enough of Jutta and her extensive knowledge of wedding coordinating and planning. I was told by many on the day of my wedding that I was the “calmest bride ever” and I attribute so much of that to knowing Jutta was in charge of the day. I did her partial coordination/planning package for our wedding in October 2021. Jutta was very knowledgeable and accessible during the 6-9 months before the wedding and she was extremely helpful in recommending vendors. We ended up choosing the majority of the vendors she recommended (all of whom were fabulous, professional, and a good price). In the 3 months leading up to the wedding we really hit the ground running and she was on top of it sending me detailed timelines and going over each of my vendor contracts thoroughly to make sure that all of the logistics would work out. The day of the wedding, we had a lot of variables that were in the air because of weather changes (it was raining and originally parts of the reception were supposed to be outside). Her and her assistant, Stephanie, were able to make changes on the fly without me hardly ever having to worry about it. The day was truly seamless and my now husband and I just got to enjoy the day. On top of being excellent at what she does, we adored her as a person. She means serious business (which you want in someone leading the charge!) but she is also incredibly kind, caring, and thoughtful. You can tell she does this work because she truly loves it and cares for the couples that she works with. Thank you Jutta for a magical day!
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 10/23/2021

Jutta/A Day Like No Other was our ROCK

Jutta was my ROCK...the rock to the entire wedding celebration preparations and smooth execution! I could not have planned and executed our wedding celebration without Jutta's organized, thoughtful, and honest support! Due to COVID-19, we had to delay our wedding celebrations and hold an event after we got married during the pandemic. Jutta supported us for two years! She and her team not only made the planning easier, but the day was SO SMOOTH! She truly believes in giving brides (and couples) the best wedding day possible and she delivers! My husband and I are forever grateful for her and her team's support! I cannot thank Jutta and her team enough.

I am a Type A person and need things in my control. But I was so confident and comfortable with Jutta taking charge that day because we went over everything we wanted and she delivered. We also had so many last minute changes and all Jutta would say is "No problem" or "Whatever the bride and groom wants, they get" (within reason of course :P).

A Day Like No Other is worth every penny if not more! You will NOT REGRET working with Jutta and her team!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Suyao & Rui
    38 photos · 12/15/2018

Green Petal Designs Green Petal Designs Wedding Florists

I have worked with A Day Like No Other on numerous weddings and every time I am amazed at how efficient, professional and inspired Jutta is. I love working with her and always know we will have a perfect wedding at the end of the night!!

Hornblower Classic Cable Cars Hornblower Classic Cable Cars Wedding Limos

I am pleased to recommend Jutta and A Day Like No Other. Jutta has exceptional experience as a planner and coodinator. She has proven again and again that no job is too big or too small for her detail-oriented style. Jutta's dedication and hard work won't let you down.

Napa Valley Linens Napa Valley Linens Wedding Rentals

It's always a pleasure working with Jutta and her staff, they are so professional! She has a vision right away and knows exactly what she is looking for. It's always nice to work with her since she is also open to suggestions :) Who ever works with her, is in good hands! We enjoy having her in our showroom!

San Mateo, 94403
Location of (A Day Like No Other)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding