About Napa Valley Linens

Distinctive Luxury Linens for every Occasion

At Napa Valley Linens we create beautiful table linens for Life's Memorable Moments

We have an exclusive collection of high end table and chair decor including ready-to-order as wll as cutom designs. Delivery is available locally as well as Nationwide.

Napa Valley Linens is frequently featured in major event publications.

Known for our quality and excellent customer service!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Napa Valley Linens on

5 Reviews for Napa Valley Linens

Delivery (1)
Linens (1)

NVL has beautiful linens. I didn't work directly with the company as my coordinator did most of the footwork. Unlike the other two rental companies we used, everything was delivered to spec and perfect. They are very flexible for add-on and removes on your order. Fantastic products for an elegant wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/10/16, 43 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery

I found Napa Valley Linens through my Wedding Coordinator and Site Cooridnator who both highly reccomended Diana. Although my fiance and I didnt know exactly what we wanted in terms of linens, she was able to make reccomendations that wound up being the perfect addition to our big day. I honestly do not think we could have picked out better linens for big day. Thank you for helping make our event AMAZING!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

they have a beautiful new squin linen, very very chic!

Profile Picture Dunia, 6/22/13, 8 Reviews

7 Photos

Napa Valley Linens

7 Photos

24 ENDORSEMENTS
Whenever I need beautiful linens for one of my events, I turn to Napa Valley Linens. Their showroom and warehouse are a true "Aladdin's Cave" for me! And they are so helpful and knowledgeable in combining the perfect linens for best effect. I love working with them!

Napa Valley Linens has some of the most amazing and beautiful table linens for any wedding or special event needs. Their staff and representatives are amazing to work with! You won't go wrong using their linens! If I weren't a Wedding Planner - I would definitely want to work in their linen world! I highly recommend using Napa Valley Linen for your event!

Napa Valley Linens is the creme de la creme of linen companies. I used them for my own wedding and for my personal parties as well as recommend them to all of my clients. Diana is the Ultimate! She can work with you to finesse your vision to it's full potential, and will add extra sparkle an pizzazz to the entire interaction! Linens are always in mint condition, delivery and orders have never been wrong and they are willing to have you and your florist and coordinator meet in their showroom for a complete mock-up meeting so you'll know exactly how it will all come together on your wedding day. These ladies do it right.

Such a great team to work with! We love the rentals that we've seen at the winery from Napa Valley Linens - they always do such a great job!

I have seen their work so many times now and just love what they do. Creative and beautiful!

101 PROS I KNOW