1315 63rd Street, Emeryville, CA 94608 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Napa Valley Linens

At Napa Valley Linens we create beautiful table linens for Life's Memorable Moments

We have an exclusive collection of high end table and chair decor including ready-to-order as wll as cutom designs. Delivery is available locally as well as Nationwide.

Napa Valley Linens is frequently featured in major event publications.

Known for our quality and excellent customer service!

Follow Napa Valley Linens on

mg9943
90351dsc5590

5 Reviews for Napa Valley Linens

Erica · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Napa Valley Linens through my Wedding Coordinator and Site Cooridnator who both highly reccomended Diana. Although my fiance and I didnt know exactly what we wanted in terms of linens, she was able to make reccomendations that wound up being the perfect addition to our big day. I honestly do not think we could have picked out better linens for big day. Thank you for helping make our event AMAZING!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2012

Let me tell you when I showed up to rehearsal tonight that when I saw the hotel-provided linens that I were ASSURED would be ivory and floor length and beautiful, how appalled I was and how Napa Valley Linens saved the room!

I couldn't believe that I could call my Napa Valley Linens rep the night before the wedding and they would pull strings to get me more linens last-minute to replace the hotel-provided skirting that was half white, half ivory. If I could attach before and after pictures, I would - the room looked completely different. Even against the hotel linens that weren't atrocious, you could tell a difference between basic NVL poly cotton linens and non-NVL linens - Napa Valley's linens were simply thicker, cleaner, not stretched out and more elegant. As the entire bridal party walked through the room ahead of time, they were commenting on how elegant it appeared - and this was before flowers or anything, just linens changed the entire vibe.

Having been to another wedding the previous week where another Bay Area rental company did not deliver the linens promised and messed up the rental order, I wouldn't trade working with Napa Valley Linens for the world - you can't get the day (or the pictures that will capture those tables forever!) back!

Sent on 09/07/2012

NVL has beautiful linens. I didn't work directly with the company as my coordinator did most of the footwork. Unlike the other two rental companies we used, everything was delivered to spec and perfect. They are very flexible for add-on and removes on your order. Fantastic products for an elegant wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Napa Valley Linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

Real Weddings

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Whenever I need beautiful linens for one of my events, I turn to Napa Valley Linens. Their showroom and warehouse are a true "Aladdin's Cave" for me! And they are so helpful and knowledgeable in combining the perfect linens for best effect. I love working with them!

• Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events
    Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Napa Valley Linens has some of the most amazing and beautiful table linens for any wedding or special event needs. Their staff and representatives are amazing to work with! You won't go wrong using their linens! If I weren't a Wedding Planner - I would definitely want to work in their linen world! I highly recommend using Napa Valley Linen for your event!

• Sweetness & Light Floral Design
    Sweetness & Light Floral Design Wedding Florists

Napa Valley Linens is the creme de la creme of linen companies. I used them for my own wedding and for my personal parties as well as recommend them to all of my clients. Diana is the Ultimate! She can work with you to finesse your vision to it's full potential, and will add extra sparkle an pizzazz to the entire interaction! Linens are always in mint condition, delivery and orders have never been wrong and they are willing to have you and your florist and coordinator meet in their showroom for a complete mock-up meeting so you'll know exactly how it will all come together on your wedding day. These ladies do it right.

• 1315 63rd Street Emeryville, 94608 See on map