5715-C1 Southfront Road, Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Amos Productions

Amos Productions is a Livermore, California-based DJ company that specializes in professional services for wedding events. The staff at Amos Productions are filled with years of experience that add to the overall success of couples' wedding events. They create special packages for couples, from choosing the right equipment to the music played. Amos Productions is here to exceed your expectations and ensure your wedding day is everything you hoped it to be.

Amos Productions provides couples with an extensive song list that covers a wide array of music genres to fit everyone's preference, from rock, to country, jazz, hip hop, R&B/soul and so many more. They offer couples the following DJ services:

• MC or Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-Not-Play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Video projection

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Amos Productions offer couples additional equipment that they can request for their wedding day. This includes:

• Disco ball

• Public Sound System
94972e87443cff55 Amos Pro Bridal Party
jody jenni eric 1200 w logo
Amos Productions
These multi-award winning DJ/MCs specialize in Weddings, and they meet our highest professional...
Draping and Lighting by Amos Productions
Couple
Couple
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
AMOSPRO DJ Kevin Duncan posing for a picture with the wedding party.
AMOSPRO DJ Kevin Duncan posing for a picture with the wedding party.
1528405010157849655265608986133698376649746n
AMOSPRO Filmmaker Ricky Gutteridge
AMOSPRO Filmmaker Ricky Gutteridge
16422907101581939124556082468738152436556051o
Lighting at Bridges Golf Course by Amos Productions
Lighting at Bridges Golf Course by Amos Productions
Our friendly photo booth tech, Eddie S.
Our friendly photo booth tech, Eddie S.
AMOSPRO DJ Scott Heiden

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

208 Reviews for Amos Productions

Michelle · Getting married on 05/12/2022

We used AMOS for our wedding in mid-September and they were amazing! We had Matt McCarter as our DJ and he knocked it out of the park! From the beginning of planning, he was responsive and helpful but the wedding itself was where he really shined. He was so upbeat and really got the party going! He played every song we asked and even went out of his way to make sure my husband and I had something to drink when we were having dinner. I would hire AMOS again and again! We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Jinger

Jinger Leonard-Norton · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Trust your Vendor!!

I am a wedding Florist and I have known Jody from Amos Productions for over 15 years. When it was time for my wedding 3/16/20 in Santa Barbara I knew I had to reach out.

I had Jody Amos as my videographer. He is so respectful to the photographer and asked permission for shots and respected all in the room. It is rare to have that kind of kindness and respect for other vendors as I see and hear a lot of complaints in this industry.

He made me feel so comfortable where I was able to be myself, show the softer side of me and treated me as something so special that it gave me the permission to enjoy "my day". It is weird being on the other side of the wedding but grateful I have his talent and attention to detail that I will be forever grateful to have to look back on.

Trust your vendors! I truly trusted Jody Amos to put something so important and fragile in his hands.

His DJ's are all amazing, Video is fantastic, photo booths, you name he excel's at it and his staff is the most caring out there.

Trust your Vendors. I trust Amos Productions.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Marissa Silver · Married on 01/04/2020

Amos Productions gave us the dance party of our dreams!

Our journey with Amos Productions began as a recommended vendor from both our venue and floral company. After quick research, I could tell they would be a great fit for us, and their existing relationship with the venue made it easy for everyone. And it only got better from there!

I knew music and the playlist were some of the most important elements of our wedding - because we wanted everyone to have a good time and enjoy the dance floor. The planning portal allowed me to input music choices for EVERY aspect of the event - and provided recommended music to fill in the gaps when we needed inspiration.

Rick was easy to work with, very personable, and had some great ideas when I couldn't decide between some song options. Also, we had requested an edit of our first dance song and it was exactly what we wanted! At the wedding, he made sure to check in on us periodically throughout the night to make sure we were happy or if we had any requests.

I can't speak highly enough of Amos Productions and I'm so happy we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amos Productions Pricing

Amos Productions Price Rates

Amos Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2290
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Jody and his team are always professional and fun to work with. I've done a lot of events with them over the years and have never had a bad experience. The clients always seem to love them too. I look forward to working with them any time and highly recommend Amos Productions!

• Megan Trant Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working alongside Jody Amos and his team during a wedding. In any industry it is important to get along with your peers and your vendors. As a photographer and a videographer we are all there trying to accomplish the same thing. It’s important to be respectful and considerate of what the other person is trying to do for their clients. All the members of Amos Productions were absolutely wonderful, easy to get along with, and we all did our very best to work together to do what we needed for our bride and groom to have the best experience possible. I will be highly recommending Amos Productions to my brides and grooms.

• The River Mill Park & Outdoor Weddings

Upbeat, lively and fun to work with!

• 5715-C1 Southfront Road Livermore, 94551 See on map
    9254493847 (Other Phone Number)
    9254493808 (Fax Number)
    Our office is open M-F from 10am to 6pm. DJ's are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please call or visit our website for a free information packet.
    Location of (Amos Productions)