Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Megan Trant Photography

Megan Trant Photography is a wedding photography business based in Livermore, California. They love capturing their clients’ weddings and being able to witness something truly memorable and special. They capture every single detail their clients worked so hard to put together and enjoy offering their clients a stunning collection of photography they can cherish for a lifetime. Megan, owner and photographer, loves getting to know her clients and making them feel comfortable behind the lens. She is here for you and your big day!

Megan Trant Photography offers incredible service to her clients and complete wedding packages suitable for any client. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Megan also offers other tangible memories her clients may select from. These wedding photo items include:

• Digital files
Follow Megan Trant Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Carly Feltz Media
43867db3057957f5 MTP 1025
mtp1025

13 Reviews for Megan Trant Photography

Katy · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Megan Trant for our engagement and wedding photos... She provides amazing direction and makes you comfortable in front if the camera. Really, I felt like a model. Her infectious giggle and boisterous laugh will bring out your own natural smile. She times photo sessions to get the most out of the natural light available and pays attention to the detail of the backdrop (our engagement photos were at a cemetary!). Megan Trant is now my go to Photog and I can not say enough great things about her and her second photographers. My family has also hired Megan Trant for mini sessions and were pleased everytime. She is the best, hands down.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Katy! I enjoyed every moment of us working together. I look forward to future sessions and you are an absolutely stunning bride!

Becca · Married on 10/06/2017

I knew from the moment I met Megan I wanted her as my photographer. Her personality was exceptional and she made me feel like a queen. I'm not a very serious person and I wanted to be able to have fun! I got a little stressed out on the day (shocker) and she calmed me down instantly. It was just a bonus that her work was amazing! I can not wait to see all the photos since I was so in love with the sneak peaks! Thank you Megan I could not have had such a perfect day without you!
    Love Becca

Sent on 11/10/2017

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Becca!!! Where do I even begin. You are so amazing and thank you for submitting this review. I am so excited to dig into your photos. I fell in love with you and your family, and I cannot imagine I will ever get to witness another maid of honor speech/rap like your sister did.

Adam · Married on 09/30/2017

Megan is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. Everyone loved her at our wedding and her finished product is amazing. She did a great job working with us during our engagement session and during our wedding. She stayed in contact with us during the days, weeks, months leading up to each event. The quality of her work is really good and she really understands how to stage each and every photo. Another thing that I really love about the quality of her work is that it is not over-photoshopped. A lot of times you see images that look like you're in the magical land of Narnia. Her work is simple, realistic, and beautiful. I love the quality of her work and we will work with Megan again in the future when we need photos taken.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Oh, Adam! Thank you so much for these kind words. I loved working with yo and Nga so very much. I feel that I have gained two incredible friends, and I wish you happiness is all the years to come. Thank you for trusting me to capture your special day.

Award

Megan Trant Photography Pricing

Megan Trant Photography Price Rates

Megan Trant Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3995
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Ty Pentecost Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan and I have been blessed to work together for several years and all I can say is I am blessed to work with her. I have had her work for me as a second shooter, and I have worked for her as a second shooter. She is amazing to work with, reliable, professional and has a great eye. I would highly recommend her as a lead photographer or as a second shooter, she is passionate and is very very talented, you will not find a more well rounded photographer then Megan.

• JL Events Wedding Planners

Megan is great and she's quick at responding! I worked with her on a wedding last fall and we got along really well. The photos for our bride turned out amazing! I would definitely work with Megan again.

• Livermore, 94550 See on map
    Location of (Megan Trant Photography)

Megan Trant Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Trant Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Trant Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Megan Trant Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Trant Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography styles does Megan Trant Photography offer?

Megan Trant Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Megan Trant Photography offer?

Megan Trant Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Trant Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Trant Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Megan Trant Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Trant Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.