Hayward, Hayward, CA 94544 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About JL Events

JL Events is a wedding planner based in Hayward, California. Organized, enthusiastic and friendly, professional event planner Justina and her team leverage a keen eye for detail and an ability to expertly manage a crowd for flawlessly orchestrated wedding events. No matter the size or scope of your special day, JL Events will help create a dream wedding that perfectly matches your vision.

Serving the greater San Francisco Bay area, JL Events provides a variety of wedding planning and coordination services. Their team of wedding planners prides themselves on their responsive communication, and ability to satisfy their clients and create magical moments for wedding guests. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

JL Events 7
  • Alfred

Alfred Tobias · Married on 09/01/2019

100% recommended

We worked with Justina who was our "day of coordinator" during our recent wedding at the Los Altos History Museum. My partner and I got engaged well over a year ago, and I reached out to Justina pretty early on. I did majority of the wedding planning but I realized I needed a day of coordinator so we chose the "Intimate" package. We met with Justina and felt it was a really good fit. The month prior to the wedding Justina really started working and she was always on top of everything! She is very organized, and whenever I had questions or concerns she was very responsive and prompt despite her being quite busy herself.

The day of the wedding went pretty smoothly (if not, Justina did a good job of hiding it). She had contacted all our vendors and not once did we feel super stressed out or worried. She kept the flow going. And most of all our guests all seemed to have a great time since our wedding had such a relaxed feel. So kudos to Justina and her team. I 100% would recommend her to anyone asking for a wedding coordinator, her work is exemplary and we really could not have done it without her.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    JL Events 8
  • F

Farm Bang · Married on 08/02/2019

Day of Coordinator

Where to begin??? Justina and her crew were awesome.! She made our big day go by super smooth. On a super last min decision, she helped us decorate the arch and it turned out amazing. She super helpful, if she's doesn't know the answer, she'll find it for you. If you need anything from start to finish, day of, or just to ask questions about your big day, she's your girl. Recommend her 100%!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sung · Married on 06/29/2019

Justina for your wedding/party/event coordinator!

JUSTINA IS THE BEST!!!

I was looking for a little help with planning my wedding in June and Justina was the perfect person to go to!

The biggest help we needed was someone to coordinate with the vendors the day of the wedding so we did the "Intimate" wedding package.

Any questions I had, Justina didn't hesitate to help! She was there with me when we met with the venue manager for the final meeting and was on top of everything! I couldn't have planned this wedding without her and her team! She also introduced me to a florist (JensFloralsDesign) and 2 bartenders that we used for our wedding as well.

I won't have anymore weddings (hopefully) but will definitely ask Justina for her assistance for our 10 year anniversary and baby showers! Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 08/27/2019

JL Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Megan Trant Photography
    Megan Trant Photography Wedding Photographers

Justine was so great to work with. She put together a beautiful wedding. Justine is sweet, professional, easy to work with and handles the pressures of wedding day with ease. She made everything look so easy and without stress. Justine was very organized and did her finest to ensure the bride and groom had a smooth and memorable day. I will be recommending her to future clients and would love to work with her again!

• Jenny Soi Photography
    Jenny Soi Photography Wedding Photographers

Justina is a joy to work with! She is attentive, proactive, and generous. I would love to have the opportunity to work with her in the future.

• Hayward Hayward, CA, 94544 See on map