Oakland, CA 94601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About JL Events

JL Events is a wedding planner based in Hayward, California. Organized, enthusiastic and friendly, professional event planner Justina and her team leverage a keen eye for detail and an ability to expertly manage a crowd for flawlessly orchestrated wedding events. No matter the size or scope of your special day, JL Events will help create a dream wedding that perfectly matches your vision.

Serving the greater San Francisco Bay area, JL Events provides a variety of wedding planning and coordination services. Their team of wedding planners prides themselves on their responsive communication, and ability to satisfy their clients and create magical moments for wedding guests. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial or full planning
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Posh Events & Affairs

Videos 4 Videos

45 Reviews for JL Events

Stefanie S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Worth every penny!

Justina was our wedding planner for our wedding this past March (pre-covid lockdown, phew). And boy, did she make a world of difference! She is so meticulous and really helped to organize things we hadn’t even thought of!

When someone tells you you don’t need a wedding planner, I can safely say they’re probably wrong. With Justina by our sides, our wedding planning was relatively stress free. She was available at all times and answered all my silly questions without making me feel uncomfortable. She gave input anytime I was unsure about something, which happened often.

On the day of our wedding, we barely had any hiccups and if we did, Justina was there to iron them out before we even knew there was an issue! She worked well with all our vendors and my bridal party. She truly made a difference in how smooth our wedding went.

We hired her as well for her wedding styling. She did a great job! She took what I had in my mind, and brought it to life beautifully.

I couldn’t have asked for a better planner! I’ll continue to recommend her for all events. Thanks so much, Justina

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • F

Frances V. · Married on 01/19/2020

You should hire JL Events!

Justina is a fantastic wedding planner! We hired Justina as our month and day of coordinator and she truly went above and beyond. She was recommended by our wedding venue (Julia Morgan Ballroom in SF) and I'm so glad we found her!

Leading up to our wedding, Justina was exceptionally communicative about everything, including minor details and preferences (i.e., guest dietary needs, small details at the wedding meant for one guest to enjoy the day, etc.). She quickly responds to any questions or concerns. For example, I was worried about the timeline of the wedding day, but Justina assured me that she was going make things move along as quickly as possible, which made me feel much better. Justina was wonderful at directing us to various other vendors she has worked with and trusts. She also made sure to ask clarifying questions and raised potential options or ideas that we hadn't considered. She coordinated with all of vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page.

On our wedding day she was instrumental in how smoothly the day went. Thanks to Justina and her organizational skills, our wedding day was not at all stressful. She really enabled us to just enjoy such a meaningful day and being with our guests. On top of this, she has a really positive and can-do attitude. Her pricing and what is included in her packages is transparent, which we really appreciated. I was very impressed by Justina and highly recommend her as a planner.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Elizabeth Q. · Married on 11/02/2019

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Justina and her team are really great at what they do. I booked Muong as my day-of-coordinator because Justina was already booked for another wedding that same day. I was hesitant at first, but Justina reassured me that she would be with me every step of the way, and that Muong along with 2-3 other assistants would execute day of. With more than enough hands on deck, I trusted them completely and needless to say Justina, Muong and the girls were AMAZING!!!

Communication is key, and with them it was always easy and immediate. I am so happy and impressed with how my wedding turned out. They made sure my vision came to life, allowing me and my bridal party to truly enjoy the day. The team took care of the set up and clean up. They made sure my husband and I had something to eat and something to drink at all times. They ensured our vendors got fed and paid at end of night. They helped with all the envelopes my husband and I received during reception. They kept the pace going, because table visits can be hard to get through.

Overall, I appreciate these girls SO MUCH! They made the entire process leading up to my wedding and day-of-execution stress free. They know what they are doing, it really wouldn't have been a success without Justina, Muong and the girls. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

Give them a call, you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JL Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Megan Trant Photography Wedding Photographers

Justine was so great to work with. She put together a beautiful wedding. Justine is sweet, professional, easy to work with and handles the pressures of wedding day with ease. She made everything look so easy and without stress. Justine was very organized and did her finest to ensure the bride and groom had a smooth and memorable day. I will be recommending her to future clients and would love to work with her again!

• Jenny Soi Photography Wedding Photographers

Justina is a joy to work with! She is attentive, proactive, and generous. I would love to have the opportunity to work with her in the future.

• Oakland, CA, 94601 See on map