San Leandro, CA 94578 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Jenny Soi Photography

I am a Fine Art Wedding Photographer infatuated with the expression of love on film and digital. I am in a constant pursuit of creating photographs that are romantic, organic, and timeless.

Are we a good match? My images are inspired by a fine art and editorial sensibility and my heart skips a beat for brides with chic and sophisticated tastes. As a natural people person, light hearted people make my heart sing.

Let's talk! I would be honored to capture your moments and can't wait to meet you to tell your story through photos.

I'm happy to customize a package to your needs. To inquire about my wedding packages or collaborative opportunities, please contact me at hello@jennysoi.com.

Follow Jenny Soi Photography on

jenny soi photography web 100 6
jenny soi photography web 100 3
jenny soi photography web 100 7
Jenny Soi Photography
jenny soi photography oahu styled shoot submissi
jenny soi photography web 100
img3846
east bay spca adoptathon photos by jenny soi

22 Reviews for Jenny Soi Photography

Diemmi · Married on 09/14/2018

Jenny is the best and the sweetest to work with. I love working with her and so happy with our engagement photos that she took of me and my fiancé last month. She took the time to capture every awwing moments. Also she is very accompanying. Hire her!! Love her to death. If only she can be my personal photographer

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jenny Soi Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Diemmi & Michael ! You two are the sweetest!!! ❤️

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Jenny Soi is a rising star in the wedding photography world, and we are so lucky we got her!

After countless hours researching photographers, we came across Jenny’s work and fell in love. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous—light filled, filmic, stunning. They have a very natural look, while also having a special cinematic quality.

Jenny was a dream to work with. She’s extremely professional and responsive, and was our photographer, stylist, and consultant all in one. For our engagement shoot and wedding planning, she provided tons of tips and ideas. She has an excellent aesthetic, and she goes above and beyond to help you.

For the engagement shoot, she found us the perfect location in Sonoma. She directed us very naturally, even though we usually aren’t good at taking photos, and we had so much fun on the shoot. The photos turned out luminous and elegant, as if they came out of a magazine spread.

We were blown away by our wedding photos. They’re timeless and romantic, and beautifully capture memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. She guided us through the day seamlessly, making sure we got all the shots we needed. Our favorites are the stunning sunset shots with the city skyline in the background.

Jenny is just the sweetest person. We loved hanging out with her and having her positive energy at our wedding. We highly recommend her, and we can’t wait to work with her again!

Jenny Soi Photography 1
    Jenny Soi Photography 2
    Jenny Soi Photography 3
    Jenny Soi Photography 4

Tony · Married on 03/27/2017

Jenny did my engagement and wedding shoot. Normally I am a 9.5 out of 10 on the hot scale on my best days, but Jenny's photos made me a 12 out of 5. When you think about it there are really just two options in life. Number 1: Hire Jenny. Number 2: Be uggggg in your pictures.

Jenny Soi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• JL Events
    JL Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Jenny a few times and she is the sweetest to work with! Her work is amazing and truly defines fine art photography.

• Judy Nuñez Photography
    Judy Nuñez Photography Wedding Photographers

As a fellow photographer, I have had the privilege of knowing Jenny ever since our paths crossed while she visited Charleston SC in 2015. She is one of the sweetest, lovely, down to earth photographers I have ever met. Her photography is amazing and if you are wanting photographs that are timeless, elegant, romantic and visually inspiring, Jenny is the photographer for you. Her ability to capture the love that each of her couples have & to tell their love story through photographs is what makes Jenny truly special. Her work is completely elevated to such a level of high quality fine art that I personally hope to use her in the future for portraits of myself and family!! Please book Jenny, she's amazing!!

• San Leandro, CA 94578 See on map