Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2022

AGREENEANDCO LLC is a luxury wedding planning company based in Livermore, California.Serving the entire Bay Area. Our goal is to provide a stress free, easy wedding planning process while eliminating the logistics. We focus on a hands-on approach while bringing the clients vision to life. Our team strives to execute an unforgettable event of the highest quality.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$828

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

99% Recommended by couples

K
Kristi S. Sent on 05/16/2023

Simply the best!

It's hard to express how wonderful Ana and team are. My husband and I agree that working with her was the best decision we made about our wedding. Ana made our wedding perfect.
Honestly, I wanted to plan/coordinate my wedding myself. I'm very organized and do a lot of project management for work. About 2 months out, things were going very well, but everyone I know who is recently married recommended we hire a coordinator. I didn't think I needed one. I was very wrong. There is so much I didn't know!
From the start, Ana was a dream. Great communication, warm personality, and she put us at ease. After our first meeting, both my husband and I noted that it felt like we had met with an old friend.
About a month out from our wedding. Things started to feel hectic with coordinating. If we didn't have Ana, I don't know how we would have managed. She completely took over (while ensuring our voice was heard through the process). At first, it was hard to relinquish control. But it was immediately apparent Ana understood our vision and had amazing style of her own. I appreciated her recommendations and input. It felt like working with a friend who had my best interests in mind, but also had better style and vision!
Ana's ability to coordinate with all our vendors was such a game changer. It's hard to identify her biggest strength, but communication and relationship building are up there. Ana's charm and existing relationships with our vendors went a long way. She knows how to navigate this world. Since she was such a pleasure to work with, they often made exceptions that made our day even better.
Like everyone told us, our wedding day went by too quickly. My stress was super low, mainly because of Ana. I'm not even aware of anything that went wrong because she took care of it. I am not exaggerating when I say that literally every person in our family and bridal party came to us at some point during the day to say how amazing Ana is. I had 6 crazy "on-top-of-things" bridesmaids who let me know how lucky we were to have Ana throughout the day.
In the days since my wedding, I'm hearing more stories from the day. I can go on about how good Ana is at her job. But she truly went above-and-beyond. There were so many personal touches throughout our wedding. She made our wedding feel like "us". We included our 2-year-old nephew as our ring bearer. We knew he was a wildcard and it became apparent from the rehearsal that he was a bit overwhelmed. My brother and sister-in-law told me after the wedding that Ana had put together a care package for him with his name. It was so incredibly thoughtful. Just one example of the above-and-beyond.
I could say so much more, but will end by giving you my word that Ana will make your wedding the best it can be. I cannot recommend her enough. My only regret is not hiring her earlier in the process.
Felicia
Felicia C. Sent on 03/31/2023

She was the BEST!

The moment we met Ana, my fiancé and I knew we made the best decision hiring her. She was the most pleasant person to talk to. Her eagerness and genuine excitement to help us with our wedding was evident from start to finish.

Ana made wedding planning so easy because she was so organized, meticulous, and collaborative. She is generous with her time and resources. She never made us feel like we were on a timer when we were planning with her. She also has exquisite taste! We bounced ideas off of each other that made my wedding perfect and more than I could have ever imagined.
Ana also went above and beyond. She did things for us that I didn’t even think about! We had a few kids at our reception, and Ana made personalized bags of activities for them! She also made little touches like personalized name plates for tables, photos of us as a couple and spread them beautiful around the venue. Our wedding became even more special and unique because of her thoughtful additions.

My husband and I were able to enjoy every single moment of our day because of Ana. She was a joy to work with and I cannot imagine what a wreck I would have been in if it wasn’t for her. Seriously, if you want a beautiful and stress-free wedding, Ana will deliver!
She truly is the very best!
Regina
Regina Y. Sent on 10/04/2022
5 out of 5 rating

10/10 ! We had the best wedding coordinator!

So thankful for the service she bestowed upon us! Enjoyed and treasured our wedding! ❤️
illustration stars