Reiss Films

Benicia, CA View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Reiss Films is a wedding videography business based out of Benicia, California. Brendan Reiss is the owner of this operation and he is also the lead creative behind the camera. He strives to document all the emotional highlights and amazing scenes that make every celebration of lifelong commitment a treasured occasion.

Brendan holds a qualification from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. In addition, he boasts years of filmmaking expertise covering hundreds of weddings across a diverse array of locations. From Hawaiian celebrations to European getaways, this talented professional has documented an array of distinctive “I do” events. Today, Brendan calls the Golden State his home but he is still inspired by his wanderlust and can travel near and far. He loves chronicling all the magic and romance of milestone events because his high-definition videos allow couples to cherish beautiful memories for years to come. Reiss Films can produce lengthy recordings of couples’ fairytales and they can also craft short highlights that are set to a musical score. Owing to his adaptability, Brendan can make films inspired by cinematic, documentary, short-form, and traditional styles. This flexible approach allows him to provide clients with a diversity of results. Other features of this service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Several cameras
  • Drone footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Digital files

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/09/2021

The Best Videographer!

Brendan was wonderful from start to finish. The videos that he made for us, are absolutely incredible, and are exactly what we were hoping for. He was able to capture the emotions and beauty of the day perfectly. We love the short form video to share with friends and the long form video to be able to save and rewatch as the years go by. His professionalism, experience, song choice and eye for editing all all amazing. Could not imagine a more perfect wedding video, or videographer.
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 04/22/2021

A Master of His Craft

I need more than 5 stars!!! Brendan exceeded the highest possible rating in every category. He has true gift and, simply put, is a master of his craft. I desperately wanted a videographer for my wedding day, and was having a difficult time justifying the cost for just a short clip. Not only was Brendan's rate better than ANY competitors, but he also provided short form AND long form films, in addition to expertly utilizing a drone for footage (the latter of which both were listed as additional costs with other videographers I had researched). Finally, value that justified my overwhelming need for video of my wedding day, and quality that stood out above all the others. Beyond that, there was instant chemistry with Brendan, just through emails. He is such a genuine, kind, warm, professional person who was truly the most thoughtful, responsive, flexible, and supportive to work with. I found Brendan through my maid of honor, whose wedding I was in, and which Brendan filmed. I was stunned by his work after seeing her video, and couldn't believe I was going to be able to have one of my own. Between all the encouraging communication via email, and a super comprehensive phone call with him a couple weeks before the wedding, Brendan addressed every single detail in advance. He covered every base and asked all the pertinent questions to ensure he was equipped to capture our wedding day in exactly the way we wanted. He was so flexible, and so incredible responsive. I wasn't at all surprised to witness how refined his process was and we felt that we were in the most capable hands on our wedding day. Brendan was an integral and seamless part of our day, and instantly found an easy chemistry with our photographer, too. I know these are professionals who know what they're doing, but it really astounded me how organically Brendan executed his film coverage alongside another person capturing the footage through a different medium. Brendan legitimately felt like a friend on our wedding day, even though we had never officially met in person. I cannot emphasize enough how important this factor was, because the ease he invoked in us and the effortlessness with which he guided us gave just as much to our film as did his keen eye and detailed precision. I simply do not have words for how extraordinary our wedding film is, my friends are describing it as, "a fairytale wedding straight out of Vogue"! Brendan made my dreams come true, as a bride. It was of deep importance to me to capture the magical moments of the day that I knew would be a blur, no matter how present I was, and what he gave us is so much more than I ever even could have imagined. It's our love story, told to us in the most beautiful language. This art form is exquisite in and of itself, but the fact that it's OURS and it captures OUR wedding day is almost too good to be true. The way it was all put together had me barely able to breathe watching it, and I cry happy tears every time. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this amazing record of our magical wedding day to relive with my husband, share with our loved ones, and one day watch with our future children. This film is the most sacred gift that will keep giving for the rest of our lives. Take it from me and be sure you opt for wedding videography, and please don't just hire any videographer, hire Reiss Films. You will thank your lucky stars every day that you did. Brendan, you're just wonderful! We are so thankful.
  • V Happ
    V Happ Married on 06/03/2017

Outstanding Wedding Videographer, A+

Brendan Reiss filmed our beautiful Sonoma Valley wedding in June, 2017. He was a consummate professional, and truly went above and beyond to capture the magic of our day on film. It was clear that he brought with him years of experience. Most of the time he and his crew were nearly invisible, quietly working to capture a variety of shots, angles and scenes that we weren't aware had even happened until weeks later, when we were finally able to see his finished product. And a few times he was more directly engaged, asking my wife and I to move to a particular spot, walk from A to B, through some beam of sunlight, or past some beautiful backdrop, etc. At one point he even helped the photography crew frame some very nice stills that they otherwise would not have caught. He was extremely professional, prompt, and most importantly, delivered a video that was truly amazing. He exceeded our expectations and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a videographer for their big day.

Pricing

Reiss Films Price Rates

784 Barton Way Benicia, CA, 94510
Location of (Reiss Films)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding