The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina

Vallejo, CA View map
$5k - $6k For 100 Guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests

Welcome to The Lighthouse - a charming and serene waterfront property in the heart of Solano County.

If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind destination for your once-in-a-lifetime affair, you're in the right place.

The Lighthouse is a tropical oasis setting for weddings and celebrations. Located in the Northern California Bay Area, The Lighthouse is nestled in Glen Cove among rolling hills and a majestic waterfront that overlooks the marina. This unique property, originally built in 1910 and moved from another location, is rich in local history and has been renovated to include modern-day conveniences perfect for any occasion.

Experience The Lighthouse - where historic charm, natural beauty, and timeless moments collide.

Your perfect day at The Lighthouse awaits!

We offer wedding packages to suit a variety of needs. What's included in your package will vary depending on the package you choose. At the base level, all Lighthouse weddings include:

• Up to a 12-hour rental
  • One-hour Planning Session with a Lighthouse Representative
  • On-site Ceremony Rehearsal (if applicable)
  • Use of the beautifully manicured East and West Gardens
  • A Curated List of Preferred Partners to Choose From
  • Day of Event Staffing Including a Venue Representative and Maintenance
  • Upgrades and a la Carte Options
  • No Taxes or Corkage Fees

Rates: Luxury wedding package rates begin at $12,500. Signature wedding rates begin at $9,000. Rates are dependent on day of the week and time of year. We also offer Weekday Wedding packages (Monday-Thursday), Petite Event packages for intimate ceremonies within the next 90 days, and Weekend Buyout options.

We look forward to hearing from you! Learn more about our current offerings by messaging us today or by visiting our website at www.thelighthousegcm.com

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$9,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Boat/Yacht
Historic Building
Inn/B&B
Marina
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Elsha
    Elsha M. Married on 03/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff!

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina on March 31, 2022. Our wedding was the best day ever for us, it was our kind of perfect! We loved the fact that we were able to have our wedding ceremony and reception all at one place. Truly a hidden gem in Vallejo! Throughout the wedding planning process Maggie and the Lighthouse Team were kind, professional and attentive. Maggie would schedule walk-thru meetings with us at the venue to help us visualize how we wanted our wedding day to look like and she answered all are questions efficiently. Maggie made us feel at ease, super thankful for all of her suggestions. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful! So dreamy, elegant, intimate and serene! Everywhere you鈥檇 look was absolutely stunning! Perfect place to have a wedding! Our family and friends, were so amazed by the venue and couldn鈥檛 believe that we were in Vallejo. The Lighthouse Inn was also convenient for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in the day of our wedding. It鈥檚 super clean, spacious and well decorated. Thank you Lighthouse Team for making our wedding day so magical! I would definitely recommend The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina to anyone in need of a fabulous venue!
  • Trish
    Trish U. Married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Coordinator

I just want to start off this review by saying CRYSTAL IS THE BEST. Literally the best coordinator ever. My husband and I were extremely happy with everything The Lighthouse provided. We first booked with them back in early 2019 for our 2020 wedding. Unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our event to November 2020. Crystal and The Lighthouse were extremely accommodating with the postponement change. Around August 2020 we still weren't feeling comfortable with all that was going on with the pandemic so we requested another postponement. Again, they were more than accommodating with postponing to November 2021. Communication was perfect. As we got closer to the date we were in constant communication with Crystal and she made us feel like everything was going to go great (it did!). On the day of the event, all was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she was there and took care of literally EVERYTHING. My husband and I were so happy with all she did for us and the venue was beautiful. I felt like the day went perfect and a huge part of that was because of her. I feel like this review is just all about Crystal now but we really could not have done all of this without her and her brilliance. She made the whole planning process a breeze and even though there were so many things to do, she was with us the whole way and was our #1 cheerleader. Anyone that is lucky enough to get her as a coordinator will be in extremely good hands. We are so happy that we went with The Lighthouse and it was one of the best days we've ever had!
  • Natalie
    Natalie A. Married on 11/02/2021

A Beautiful Hidden Gem

I worked with the Lighthouse for a birthday party that was planned on short notice. We were so lucky that they were available for the date. Maggie and Crystal were so responsive and wonderful to work with. They were so amazing the day of the event and helped us pull it off seamlessly. The venue is a total hidden gem with gorgeous views. There are so many options to customize your event to make it perfect for your style and design. I loved working with The Lighthouse and I can't wait to come back!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• Khia & Brian
    32 photos 路 11/03/2018

Pricing

Louis Romo Photography Louis Romo Photography Wedding Photographers

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina it's an amazing location. As a photographer it a pleasure to get the chance time and time again to have the opportunity to capture amazing images. I love everything about this venue and it's location.

Lantern Catering Lantern Catering Wedding Caterers

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina is our favorite venue to cater at! Not only is it beautiful but the staff Marie and Brittanie are extremely helpful and friendly! We have catered many weddings and other events here this past year and highly recommend this venue to all our catering clients!

Angie Capri Photography Angie Capri Photography Wedding Photographers

Words cannot describe how much I love The Lighthouse venue itself and Marie who is the director of sales and events there. I'm a boudoir and wedding photographer always scouting new and interesting locations in the Bay Area. When I discovered The Lighthouse my jaw dropped to the floor. The history of the building, the details filled with character throughout the inn upstairs (where brides get ready on the wedding day), the stunning remodel of the main floor (where wedding receptions are held), and the gorgeous Cape Cod feel of the surrounding landscape - the total environment and marina - makes you feel like you are far far away in a magical place. To top it all off - any way you look at it - the natural light is incredible (my dream come true!!). OK enough about the venue, back to Marie! I LOVE referring my brides to Marie because I know they will be taken very good care of! Marie is such a sweetheart, she is super helpful, easy going, and very responsive to any questions you may have. I trust that you will fall in love with her as much as I have as soon as you meet her - so what are you waiting for?

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2000 Glen Cove Marina Rd Vallejo, CA, 94591
Location of (The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina)

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Boat/Yacht
  • Historic Building
  • Inn/B&B
  • Marina
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina for wedding events?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offer?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offer for wedding events?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina have available for wedding events?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding