2000 Glen Cove Marina Rd, Vallejo, CA 94591 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina

The Lighthouse is a serene waterfront oasis. Nestled in Glen Cove among rolling hills and a majestic waterfront—this newly opened event space, built in 1910 and rich in local history, has been renovated to include a combination of modern-day conveniences and historic charm.

Follow The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina on

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 6
The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 7

Khia · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Venue for our Special Day

There are a million wonderful things I can say about The Lighthouse, but I'll try to briefly summarize why we love it so much. 1.) Its gorgeous inside and out. It has everything we needed in one location, and the inn upstairs is beautiful and very comfortable. We loved staying there, and we were lucky to be able to reserve it for two nights. 2.) In addition to the stunning location, the team was a joy to work with. We started working with Brittanie who is awesome, and made the initial planning stages effortless. Crystal took over the coordination of our wedding, and we loved working with her. The phrase "above and beyond" is an understatement to describe Crystal and her team. All of the things they did before, during, and after our event helped in very big ways to ease our worries, and make the occasion fun and special for our guests. They are extremely professional. We received a lot of attention and care throughout the planning process, and Crystal was always quick to respond to our many questions. She's extremely knowledgeable about the venue, and had great ideas that also fit the plans for our budget. 3.) They are flexible and very understanding. They were so helpful and kind when we had to unexpectedly change our original wedding date, quick to adapt when unforeseen issues arose and needed to be handled, and proactive in taking care of our needs and the needs of our guests. We have a one year old daughter, and Crystal was very understanding and always accommodated the three of us for our meetings. The Lighthouse had everything we wanted in a venue, and more. Now that our wedding is over, we plan to take walks with our family around the marina, and visit The Lighthouse and our new friends.

Lex Saechao · Married on 11/02/2018

If you are looking for a "cape cod" experience, look no further

If you are looking for a "cape cod" experience, look no further without traveling to the east coast! My husband and I are so happy to have found the lighthouse for our recent reception dinner to accommodate our family and friends living in the bay area and central valley. We received so many great feedbacks from our guests and they truly enjoyed the scenic view of the site. And we want to thank all the staffs at the lighthouse for their support and making our stay there welcomed.

Best,
    Lex

Linh · Married on 09/23/2018

Where do I begin....The Lighthouse is beyond beautiful...the LH team's customer service goes beyond the expectation...the location is a tucked away gem. Everything you want in a venue is found at The Lighthouse. I had my wedding here in September 2018, and the weather was perfect for this beautiful venue. I can not stop raving about this place and all of my guests can't stop complimenting how beautiful our wedding was here. I'm so sad that our wedding is over because I miss our wedding coordinator, Brittanie, so much after working with her for a year. Yes, we knew we wanted this venue so badly from the first visit here that we booked The Lighthouse 1 year in advance! It was just that breath taking. My husband and I are so fortunate that we were one of the couples who can say that we had our wedding at The Lighthouse as this venue definitely gives you the feels of exclusivity. Thank you again for everything LH team...and Brittanie we miss you already!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 8

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina's reply:

Thank you SO much, Linh! I know how much Brittanie enjoyed working with you and Derek, and we can't thank you enough for the kind words (and the wedding album you sent us!) You were truly a dream to work with, and we hope you'll come back and visit us.

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina Pricing

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina Price Rates

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 140
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Boat/Yacht, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Louis Romo Photography
    Louis Romo Photography Wedding Photographers

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina it's an amazing location. As a photographer it a pleasure to get the chance time and time again to have the opportunity to capture amazing images. I love everything about this venue and it's location.

• Lantern Catering
    Lantern Catering Wedding Caterers

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina is our favorite venue to cater at! Not only is it beautiful but the staff Marie and Brittanie are extremely helpful and friendly! We have catered many weddings and other events here this past year and highly recommend this venue to all our catering clients!

• Angie Capri Photography
    Angie Capri Photography Wedding Photographers

Words cannot describe how much I love The Lighthouse venue itself and Marie who is the director of sales and events there. I'm a boudoir and wedding photographer always scouting new and interesting locations in the Bay Area. When I discovered The Lighthouse my jaw dropped to the floor. The history of the building, the details filled with character throughout the inn upstairs (where brides get ready on the wedding day), the stunning remodel of the main floor (where wedding receptions are held), and the gorgeous Cape Cod feel of the surrounding landscape - the total environment and marina - makes you feel like you are far far away in a magical place. To top it all off - any way you look at it - the natural light is incredible (my dream come true!!). OK enough about the venue, back to Marie! I LOVE referring my brides to Marie because I know they will be taken very good care of! Marie is such a sweetheart, she is super helpful, easy going, and very responsive to any questions you may have. I trust that you will fall in love with her as much as I have as soon as you meet her - so what are you waiting for?

• 2000 Glen Cove Marina Rd Vallejo, CA 94591 See on map