The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina Reviews

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 3
The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 4
The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 5

Jessa Reeb · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue! Amazing staff!

When looking for a venue, my husband and I wanted to get married at a venue that had a rich history and a sense of wanderlust to it. From the moment we inquired about the venue, to actually booking the venue, the staff was amazing. They worked so hard to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. We are also so grateful to Dani! Our wedding coordinator, she answered so many of our questions, and put us at ease when things got stressful. She worked so hard to make sure that our day was perfect. We are so so grateful to her! And the whole team, who worked just as hard to make our day special. I would 10/10 recommend this venue!

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 6
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth McKelvie · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue and staff

The venue was perfect for our wedding! From the moment we inquired we felt like we were in the right hands. Each staff member understands how important the wedding is, and they are with you every step of the way. So quick to answer questions, schedule additional appointments, and provide expert suggestions. My wife and I were so happy and felt so supported throughout the whole process. Questions and concerns and wedding stress were always met with understanding and flexibility. We were also soooo lucky to have worked with Dani as our onsite coordinator, who made sure to prioritize our needs and wants as the couple the entire time. She made us feel so at ease during our meetings, and ensured that our wedding day went by seamlessly. So grateful to her and all the suggestions she made, her guidance, and her demeanor and for making sure we were comfortable and happy the entire time. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING! - Ken & Jessa

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 14
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 08/16/2019

It was very pleasant

Nice venue beautiful scenery with a nautical feel

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina's reply:

Thank you, Michael! We can't wait to celebrate with you and Raven!!! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts :)

Josh Coito · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Day of My Life

This venue was perfect for my wedding. It's spacious, classy, and unique. There was a pleasant breeze right by the water and the interior had amazing air conditioning for my reception. The staff is EXCELLENT; they are all professional, creative, and accommodating. They gave us access to fantastic rental resources and recommendations for how to best use the space. I'd do it all over again!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin Hong · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST venue ever!!

We could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our wedding. The Lighthouse has beautiful views of the Glen Cove Marina and the landscaping is amazing! It's perfect for either an indoor or outdoor reception! They were able to accommodate our wedding of 160 guests and made the entire planning process as easy as possible.
    I highly recommend that you use their day of coordination services. We worked with Crystal and she had everything so well organized, it took a lot of the pressure and stress out of the day for me as the bride. She communicated with all of the vendors and really helped us bring together our vision for our special day.
    The entire Lighthouse staff were so welcoming and made you feel like part of the Lighthouse family! I wish we could relive our perfect day over and over again.

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 15
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 16
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Alex · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect day

My wife and I got married at the Lighthouse recently. The venue is amazing. It was exactly how we imagined our wedding and couldn't have asked for anything better.
    Our ceremony and dinner were outside overlooking the marina. The dancing and dessert were inside, where there is still a panoramic view of the marina through all the windows.
    We were planning from New York and would not have been able to pull it off without their staff, especially Crystal (our day of coordinator). She was super organized and helped us through the whole planning process.
    We recommend this venue to any couple who is looking to have a beautiful outdoor/indoor wedding or event.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Khia · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Venue for our Special Day

There are a million wonderful things I can say about The Lighthouse, but I'll try to briefly summarize why we love it so much. 1.) Its gorgeous inside and out. It has everything we needed in one location, and the inn upstairs is beautiful and very comfortable. We loved staying there, and we were lucky to be able to reserve it for two nights. 2.) In addition to the stunning location, the team was a joy to work with. We started working with Brittanie who is awesome, and made the initial planning stages effortless. Crystal took over the coordination of our wedding, and we loved working with her. The phrase "above and beyond" is an understatement to describe Crystal and her team. All of the things they did before, during, and after our event helped in very big ways to ease our worries, and make the occasion fun and special for our guests. They are extremely professional. We received a lot of attention and care throughout the planning process, and Crystal was always quick to respond to our many questions. She's extremely knowledgeable about the venue, and had great ideas that also fit the plans for our budget. 3.) They are flexible and very understanding. They were so helpful and kind when we had to unexpectedly change our original wedding date, quick to adapt when unforeseen issues arose and needed to be handled, and proactive in taking care of our needs and the needs of our guests. We have a one year old daughter, and Crystal was very understanding and always accommodated the three of us for our meetings. The Lighthouse had everything we wanted in a venue, and more. Now that our wedding is over, we plan to take walks with our family around the marina, and visit The Lighthouse and our new friends.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Lex Saechao · Married on 11/02/2018

If you are looking for a "cape cod" experience, look no further

If you are looking for a "cape cod" experience, look no further without traveling to the east coast! My husband and I are so happy to have found the lighthouse for our recent reception dinner to accommodate our family and friends living in the bay area and central valley. We received so many great feedbacks from our guests and they truly enjoyed the scenic view of the site. And we want to thank all the staffs at the lighthouse for their support and making our stay there welcomed.

Best,
    Lex

Sent on 11/08/2018

Linh · Married on 09/23/2018

Where do I begin....The Lighthouse is beyond beautiful...the LH team's customer service goes beyond the expectation...the location is a tucked away gem. Everything you want in a venue is found at The Lighthouse. I had my wedding here in September 2018, and the weather was perfect for this beautiful venue. I can not stop raving about this place and all of my guests can't stop complimenting how beautiful our wedding was here. I'm so sad that our wedding is over because I miss our wedding coordinator, Brittanie, so much after working with her for a year. Yes, we knew we wanted this venue so badly from the first visit here that we booked The Lighthouse 1 year in advance! It was just that breath taking. My husband and I are so fortunate that we were one of the couples who can say that we had our wedding at The Lighthouse as this venue definitely gives you the feels of exclusivity. Thank you again for everything LH team...and Brittanie we miss you already!!!

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 17
    Sent on 09/28/2018

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina's reply:

Thank you SO much, Linh! I know how much Brittanie enjoyed working with you and Derek, and we can't thank you enough for the kind words (and the wedding album you sent us!) You were truly a dream to work with, and we hope you'll come back and visit us.

brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Lighthouse. It sticks out from other venues in the Bay Area in so many ways. Everyone's been to a wedding at a winery... try something different! Aside from that, the venue doesn't shut down at 10pm (thank goodness) and, unlike some other venues we considered, the staff is awesome and actually WANTS to answer your questions from day 1 until the day of your wedding and is there to help every step of the way.

Can't speak highly enough of this hidden gem!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hi Brooke!

We are so happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience--we all certainly enjoyed working with you and Allen. Thank you for your kind words. We think our venue is pretty unique and spectacular too, but we are obviously a bit biased...so hearing it from those we have worked with, particularly those whose wedding we coordinated and therefore worked so closely with, is fantastic to hear!

Thank you again! So much love to you both!

Janell · Married on 09/01/2018

Best venue in the east bay with waterfront location

Ah what a magical place! The lighthouse is the most gorgeous and unique wedding venue in the east bay and you won't find any better views (believe me I saw them all lol). Not only do they have a waterfront landscape they also have vines for a winery feel and the indoor banquet room is very modernized. The upstairs apartment is gorgeous for getting ready pictures and even really helped out when the kids were tired to put them to bed. The lighthouse crew was amazing to work with and answered my millions of questions between pre and post booking the venue! I highly recommend getting the upgraded package which includes the day of coordination service. Crystal was my coordinator and was a god send. The whole wedding process was extremely stressful and complicated for me but luckily once my services started with Crystal things all started to come together. If only they had a full service coordinator for the full process!

Do note this venue is a dyi type of place so for me that was a con as wedding planning is hard and I work a lot but keep to their preferred list and it will save you a lot of headaches. The venue is also a little small but I kept my guest list small (120) and loved how intimate our wedding was. Thank you lighthouse for everything you did to make our wedding day so special!

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 18
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Christina · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to book this venue for our very special day. The Lighthouse team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Crystal was not only professional, but made us feel very comfortable to discuss our financial budget along with a contract that was very easy to follow. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of this team that gave us a very affordable wedding! My husband and I did a “D-I-Y” wedding and it turned out better than what we both expected especially because the environment itself is already beautiful on its own. With one phone call, the staff are always ready to help any questions and concerns! I also LOVED that the team checks up on us via email and sent us a free Starbucks gift card to ease the stress from wedding planning. My husband and I chose this venue not only because of its picturesque place, but it’s a Bring Your Own Bottle venue. Not a lot of venues offer byob - San Francisco venues usually only offers beer, wine, or champagne. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the venue alone. Most importantly, we had a place to crash for the night upstairs (on top of the banquet hall) along with our guest. The Lighthouse Team made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended The Lighthouse to our friends!

Sincere thanks and gratitude, Mr. & Mrs. Salazar (08/10/2018)

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 19
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 20
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 21
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 22
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 23
    Sent on 08/20/2018

AJ · Married on 08/10/2018

From day 1 til the actual day of the wedding the whole entire staff was very great and nice and very helpful! Such a nice venue and especially the inn was nice to have the night before and night of the wedding. No need to drive just go and sleep.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan Riordan · Married on 08/03/2018

The Lighthouse was an undiscovered gem that gave us the perfect day.

Christina & I had our wedding at the Lighthouse in August & it was PERFECT! We worked primarily with Crystal who met with us multiple times & helped ensure our day was going to be perfect. We didn’t even know this place existed until 4 months before our wedding and when we saw the venue, we couldn’t say no (especially since the price was EXACTLY in our price range). The staff was so helpful and helped us make contact with vendors to plan the day. The venue was clean and beautiful. Our wedding started at 6pm so we had perfect weather and the sunset over the hill just in time for us to move to our reception. They provided all tables and chairs and we added in an extra 150 chivari chairs for a really good price so we didn’t have to move chairs from ceremony to reception. We didn’t even have to use an arbor since we got married under the palm trees. 5/5 recommend. Seriously, still shocked this place exists as it was perfect.

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 24
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 25
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 26
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 27
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 28
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Lakenya · Married on 07/20/2018

Love this place omg so beautiful and the staff are the best team ever

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 29
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 30
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 31
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 32
    Sent on 07/25/2018

Jerome · Married on 07/20/2018

Beautiful venue so happy my wife and I choose the venue our wedding was beautiful best venue ever

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 33
    Sent on 07/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

So so happy we booked our wedding at the Lighthouse! The venue is GORGEOUS and the staff is so professional and helpful! They will literally help you with anything! If you are looking for a unique venue please check them out! You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I was planning my wedding from out of state and was looking to book a beautiful venue near the water and I came across The Lighthouse. I took a tour and I ended up picking this as my reception venue back in December 2016. The whole process up until the end of the wedding day was handled flawlessly and the communication was excellent. Crystal, Marie and Brittanie made it easy to let go and enjoy my wedding day. The grounds are beautiful and kept immaculate. You don't really need a lot of decor to make this venue stand out and there a lot of great places to take lots of pictures. The suite upstairs is very spacious and can accommodate quite a few people. Overall the experience was superb and I would not hesitant to book them again for another event.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kevin · Married on 06/23/2018

I was not in direct involvement with planning the wedding since my wife handled pretty much all the details, but what I do have to say about this venue is how much I appreciate the fact that they communicated well and they took their time to make sure every detail was incorporated into the "vision" for our wedding date. The grounds are very peaceful and there is something about being near the water that just makes this place such a beautiful venue to have our reception. Overall the reception went off without a hitch and my life is happy because my wife is happy :)

Sent on 07/08/2018

lexie · Married on 06/12/2018

The Lighthouse

My wife and I just had our reception there this past weekend. It was the best decision we made after considering many places. We picked this site because of it's beautiful location to take pictures, indoor and outdoor dining, well lit evening surrounding, option to bring our own drinks, choice of outside caterers, and wonderful staffs. We thank you, the lighthouse team!

Alex Eng

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lei An · Married on 06/10/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful. We had a summer outdoor wedding in June and the timing was just too perfect. The venue has everything. They have great views of the water and Carquinez bridge, and they even have a small vineyard to take pictures. We had about 150 guests and we fit comfortably. We had our ceremony at the small lawn, appetizers on the deck area and indoors, reception at the large lawn area, and dancing indoors.

I planned my own wedding so my husband and I saved some money by renting out the basic venue package on a Sunday. The package comes with chairs, tables, and access to the inn until the next morning. I highly recommend adding on the setup/breakdown help because it just helps so much.

As I was planning, I had too many questions regarding logistics and the staff was very helpful and answered all our questions. They were very pleasant to talk to work with and helped us with any issues or concerns that we had.

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 34
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Regina · Married on 05/12/2018

The Lighthouse at Glen cove Marina was truly a dream come true!! It was actually my (Then fiancé) now husband who found this "hidden gem", recommended by one of his friends who just booked this venue!! From calling them to schedule a tour, to the booking and planning has been a breeze! They have been very patient with us and was there every step of the way! The ladies of Lighthouse are awesome!! Brittanie, Crystal and Marie are the perfect trifecta!! if one is out, one of them would always step in to come to our aid with whatever we needed. The inn was amazing too! very cozy and comfortable. (I recommend booking the night before as well if the timeline permits!) And if you have not seen the venue, it is worth visiting!! every area is picturesque! We didn't even have to decorate as much since the place was already beautiful as it is!! We got married on May 12, 2018 and it was definitely the best day of our lives!! Everyone had a great time! I love how there are 2 lawns and the middle area (indoor) and we have definitely maximized all areas, and turned out to be like a continental wedding! (it was a challenge for our DJ to set up 3 different areas but he made it happen!) I definitely recommend this venue for wedding, or any other occasion! (thinking about booking for our anniversary already!! Thanks again Ladies for being a part of the beginning of our forever!! =)

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 35
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 40
    The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 41
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding here on 5/5/18 and couldn't be happier with the Lighthouse!! Marie and Brittanie were amazing! They were super quick responding to all of our questions and were very accommodating!! The views from the property are amazing! It is tucked away in a cove so it feels private and blocks the wind. The grounds are beautiful! They take great care of their property!! The thing we loved the most was that there was a 4x2 apartment above the property where we were able to stay with some of our bridal party. Since there weren't any events the two days before, we were able to take advantage of staying there for 3 nights! That helped out so much with all of our prep and we got to spend more time with our bridal party! The venue also lets you rent the space all day which is HUGE! Every other place we looked at was only about a 6-8 hour rental. We were able to start our wedding ceremony at 2pm and party until 11ish giving us plenty of time to setup and cleanup. The price is a little more than some of the other venues, but well worth it!! Having those extra hours and an apartment on the property was worth every penny!!

We had our ceremony on the East Lawn and dinner on the West Lawn. We set up a band inside the banquet room and had plenty of space for 170 guests! I found the lighthouse from a Facebook ad originally and am so glad I clicked through otherwise I would have never been able to meet Marie and fall in love with the Lighthouse! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Eric · Married on 05/05/2018

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina was the perfect venue for my wedding earlier this month! My wife and I knew that we wanted a location with water views, somewhere we could host both the ceremony and reception, and that we wanted a live band. The Lighthouse was able to check all those boxes! And we were able to house ourselves and a few of the wedding party at the upstairs apartment. This made wrangling bridesmaids and groomsmen so much easier, and made the entire weekend less stressful. We combined a vacation with a wedding weekend. They were great to work with and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Maribeth · Married on 04/14/2018

The Lighthouse
    As everyone would say, The Lighthouse is this hidden gem built in the early 1900’s. It was the first venue we looked at for our wedding on 4.14.18. There were so many things we loved about the Lighthouse: The intimacy and how private the location is, the wrap around porch, the Inn located upstairs, the layout, the luscious succulents and trees, the marina. Most importantly, we love the staff at the Lighthouse. Marie, Brittanie, & Crystal are the BEST!!! Crystal was our go to person, so warm and easy to talk to. No matter how many email exchanges we have, one of them would easily respond to our questions. They provided topnotch vendors which made it easier for us to plan the whole thing. The Lighthouse is aesthetically pleasing to everyone who comes across it. Whether meetings, birthdays, wedding, anniversary celebration, the Lighthouse is a place you won’t be disappointed in. I envisioned my wedding to be rustic, vintage look with a twist of modern feel and I was very pleased with how it turned out. All our guests from everywhere in the country loved the whole celebration. The Inn upstairs made it easier for us to relax before & after the wedding. I love how the sun rose in the living room while drinking coffee & listening to music. A nearby hiking trail is very easy to get to which we did the morning of our wedding day. Besides the breathtaking view and ambience, the Lighthouse crew are one of greatest assets to the whole experience. From the planning stages to the event itself, it was without a doubt, a celebration we will cherish for a lifetime.

The Lighthouse at Glen Cove Marina 42