Sean Dempsey & Associates

Napa, California View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Sean Dempsey Weddings & Events is a wedding planner located in Napa Valley, California. From start to finish, the team will ensure that every detail of your wedding is perfectly in place. The planner is ready to make your dream Napa wedding come true!

Experience
Sean Dempsey has been part of the wedding industry for more than 20 years. When he was the director of catering & conference services at Meadowood Napa Valley and Villagio Inn & Spa, he organized hundreds of events.

During the planning process, Sean Dempsey Weddings & Events will make the experience stress free. You can expect professional and personalized service from day one. To bring your vision to life, the wedding planner offers:

• Day-of coordination
  • Month-of planning
  • Full planning
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Lindsay T. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Sean did a great job as our wedding coordinator! From the first inquiry I sent, he was very responsive and professional. He responded to every email quickly and provided helpful suggestions and ideas while also being very responsive to any feedback or changes from us. He made it so easy for me to plan an out of town wedding and even allowed me to ship a few things to him ahead of time. Everything went so smoothly on the day of our wedding and Sean is certainly to credit for this - I’m sure he did more than I even realize because it all went off without a hitch. He was calm when I was not (even when the groom was on the move and hard to track down at our large venue), kept everyone on a timeline without making things feel rushed, and even helped play music since we didn’t have a DJ at our micro wedding…this was so incredibly helpful for us! We highly recommend Sean.
  • Matthew
    Matthew R. Married on 11/21/2021

Great Experience!

Sean and his team were amazing to work with. Sean is extremely professional, organized, and detail oriented.
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 10/02/2021

Great Communication & Flawless Execution

We couldn't have asked for a better planner to help us execute our wedding vision. Sean was very responsive, always on time, and had lots of ideas for how to get the wedding of our dreams. My husband and I are still amazed by how smoothly everything went. It felt like we floated through the night with absolutely no challenges. So many guests complimented us on the flow of the event and how seamless everything was. Sean and his team are excellent. 10/10 recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Hotel Yountville Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Sean is a well rounded planner who can do anything from a small event to a large scale fundraiser. I had the pleasure of working with him on Hands Across the Valley 2016 and saw his hands on approach in full force. He is strong planner with numerous connections throughout the valley which helps him facilitate everything for his clients.

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Sean for the Hands Across the Valley event this year. The organization rented my venue space out and I poured our wines during the silent auction portion. Working with Sean is...well it's easy! He details every piece out and anticipates problems before they arise. His detail oriented mind set makes every event flow smoothly and with great success. I highly recommend him for weddings or any large scale event. I look forward to our continued work together in the future! - Michele Querin Special Events Coordinator at Charles Krug Winery

BAMM Weddings BAMM Weddings Wedding Videographers

Sean Dempsey is a consummate professional! Working with him and his team ensures a seamless event. With every detail attended to, and an incredible network of top-notch vendors, Sean makes event planning look easy (which it most definitely is not). Highly recommend Sean Dempsey and Associates for any event in the Napa Valley.

Napa Napa, California, 94581
Location of (Sean Dempsey & Associates)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding