Sean Dempsey Weddings & Events is a wedding planner located in Napa Valley, California. From start to finish, the team will ensure that every detail of your wedding is perfectly in place. The planner is ready to make your dream Napa wedding come true!

Experience
Sean Dempsey has been part of the wedding industry for more than 20 years. When he was the director of catering & conference services at Meadowood Napa Valley and Villagio Inn & Spa, he organized hundreds of events.

During the planning process, Sean Dempsey Weddings & Events will make the experience stress free. You can expect professional and personalized service from day one. To bring your vision to life, the wedding planner offers:

• Day-of coordination
  • Month-of planning
  • Full planning
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

37 Reviews See all
R
Renata W. Married on 08/06/2023

Amazing job!!

We really cannot recommend Sean enough! My husband and I were recently married in Napa and we booked Sean for "Day-of-Coordination Services." But in reality, Sean was helping us and doing so much work for months before the wedding! From our first meeting with Sean, we knew we were in good hands. He's super professional and paid close attention to every detail. He created a timeline down to the minute of every event at our wedding, and made lists of everything we needed to do/bring so nothing would be forgotten. He is also super easy to contact, he responds within minutes of every text and email and was super flexible with last minute changes. On the day of the wedding, he made sure everything ran smoothly and on-time. We really could not have pulled this off without him! I'm super happy we decided to work with Sean and would highly recommend him.
Alexa
Alexa H. Married on 05/20/2023

A Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

We cannot express enough how incredibly grateful we are for the exceptional service Sean provided as our wedding planner. From the moment we began this journey, it was clear that he was dedicated to making our special day perfect in every way. His commitment, attention to detail, and genuine passion for his work were evident throughout the entire planning process.

From the outset, Sean made us feel at ease with hus warm and friendly demeanor. We were touched by the effort he put into understanding our vision for the wedding. His willingness to go above and beyond by meeting us at the event rental store and accompanying us to the dinner tasting truly showcased his dedication to ensuring every aspect was flawless.

The event rental store visit was such a valuable experience, and his expert guidance in choosing the right decor elements was invaluable. His eye for design and creativity made the decision-making process enjoyable and stress-free.

The dinner tasting was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our wedding planning journey. Sean arranged everything seamlessly. His involvement in this process demonstrated his commitment to crafting a memorable culinary experience for our guests.

Throughout the entire planning process, Sean was incredibly responsive to our questions and concerns about the venue. His prompt and informative replies put our minds at ease, knowing that we were in capable hands.

As the big day approached, he flawlessly orchestrated every detail, ensuring that everything ran smoothly. His presence on the day of the wedding provided us with peace of mind, allowing us to fully immerse ourselves in the joyous celebration.

Thanks to Sean's meticulous planning and unwavering support, our wedding day was a dream come true. Our friends and family were in awe of the beautiful setting and seamless flow of events, all thanks to his dedication and hard work.

To anyone in search of a wedding planner who will go the extra mile to make your dream wedding a reality, we wholeheartedly recommend Sean Dempsey. Working with him was an absolute pleasure, and we will forever cherish the memories he helped create.

Lynn
Lynn B. Married on 05/06/2023

Best Choice!!!

Sean Dempsey is a 5 Star Wedding Planner!! When my daughter and fianc茅 chose V Sattui Vineyard for their destination wedding venue the first thing we said was get a wedding planner. Being that we are from Tampa Florida and not knowing anyone in the Napa Valley area we felt confident in our choice of selecting Sean Dempsey to help guide and plan my daughters wedding. Sean is a perfectionist just like my daughter so we knew we hit a home run with him!!! Sean was extremely resourceful and knew all the vendors in the area. Any questions he had the answers!!! Sean took the time 2 months before our weddings to meet with my daughter and myself to go around and meet the vendors and make-sure we made the correct decisions. As the mom of the bride I was super impressed!!! After meeting Sean in person I knew we selected the best wedding planner and my daughter鈥檚 wedding day would be a success as it was!!! Sean kept the rehearsal and wedding day spot on!!! It was so nice knowing my husband and myself had no worries and Sean would keep everything on a perfect schedule!!! Look no further when you need a wedding planner!! Sean Dempsey is is the perfect choice, professional, organized and resourceful!! Thank you Sean!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Hotel Yountville Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Sean is a well rounded planner who can do anything from a small event to a large scale fundraiser. I had the pleasure of working with him on Hands Across the Valley 2016 and saw his hands on approach in full force. He is strong planner with numerous connections throughout the valley which helps him facilitate everything for his clients.

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Sean for the Hands Across the Valley event this year. The organization rented my venue space out and I poured our wines during the silent auction portion. Working with Sean is...well it's easy! He details every piece out and anticipates problems before they arise. His detail oriented mind set makes every event flow smoothly and with great success. I highly recommend him for weddings or any large scale event. I look forward to our continued work together in the future! - Michele Querin Special Events Coordinator at Charles Krug Winery

BAMM Weddings BAMM Weddings Wedding Videographers

Sean Dempsey is a consummate professional! Working with him and his team ensures a seamless event. With every detail attended to, and an incredible network of top-notch vendors, Sean makes event planning look easy (which it most definitely is not). Highly recommend Sean Dempsey and Associates for any event in the Napa Valley.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding