1692 Greeneich Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number

About CC Events

CC Events is a full service custom event planning and event design company.

We offer a unique, authentic approach to planning weddings and events.

Our honest, “No Nonsense” style is refreshing and makes the planning process fun and stress free.

With over 25+ years of event planning and design experience and established partnerships working with the best event vendors in the wine country and the north bay area.

You can also see reviews for Chaz's work with Cole Drake Events.

• Katelynn Jessen Events
wedjackson640
chaz 4 1024x683 1024x683

30 Reviews for CC Events

Sarah Samji · Married on 02/09/2020

Phenomenal planner! Highly recommended.

We can’t say enough about Chaz. We hired him to plan our wedding and he is HIGHLY recommended. He was professional, no-nonsense, knowledgeable, fun, well-connected, and so generous. It’s worth your money to pick a wedding planner who knows your venue (as that also means they know the other vendors who regularly work with that venue), and boy does Chaz know St.Francis. Not only did he guide us to stellar vendors who were also very acquainted with St.Francis, but you could tell he had established, personal, caring relationships with them. He had every detail covered and provided us with great material to guide our long-term planning. We loved Chaz and so did all our family and friends.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Thanks Hussein & Sarah!
    I absolutely loved working with you both on such a special day in your lives. Suzanne and I talk about your wedding all the time and how grateful we are to have been part of your wedding.
    Wishing you nothing but the best life has to offer!

Lainie · Married on 10/19/2019

World's best wedding planner

Chaz was a life saver for us. Being that we lived in NJ and could only come out one time to Napa, we needed to work with someone who could " feel our feels". Chaz was literally the most amazing and pleasurable human to work with. He is fun, energetic, has a wealth of knowledge and the BEST vendors! Our wedding was seamless, and was my true fairytale. Every little touch , the fine details, was as if I was in Napa everyday planning. I literally left it all up to him and he far exceeded my expectations. He planned all travel and lodging of guests, rehearsal dinner, daily wine tours and of course the wedding! If you want to work with the most quality human out there, look no further. He is it!!! I miss him and miss planning with him. You will not regret your decision to work with Chaz. XOXO

Sent on 11/26/2019

Thanks Lainie!

I love and miss you and Garrick! I wish nothing but the best life has to offer you both and a lifetime of happiness! I know our paths will cross again one day!
    Love,

Carrie · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision I Ever Made

If you are considering hiring a planner for your wedding, look no further than Chaz. One month after our wedding, our family and friends are STILL talking about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Chaz is very easy to work with, gives top-notch vendor recommendations personalized to fit the couple’s needs, and is with you every step of the way. He has a lightning fast response time to your texts, calls, and emails. Throughout the entire planning process he was wonderful, easy to work with, and brought my attention to many important details I would not have thought of or known about otherwise. On my wedding day Chaz had every detail taken care of and coordinated everything perfectly to ensure that the entire event flowed seamlessly from start to finish. I also found his price point to be of excellent value for the incredible service he delivered. I would absolutely recommend Chaz without reservation to anyone looking for a planner!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Brandon to create the wedding you envisioned. I am truly grateful!
    Wish you both the very best life has to offer!

CC Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 175.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Chaz is always a pleasure to be around & especially to work with. He is detail oriented, flexible & passionate about events. He stays organized, works with all budgets & maintains a high level of professioanlism with all clients. I would highly recommend him for any event!

• Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

If you have envisioned a wedding day to be unforgettable and stunning Chaz Crozier of CC Events delivers beyond expectation. Chaz's experience and style is gorgeously romantic, and when you walk down the aisle your heart will definitely flutter! A pleasure to work with, Chaz is a polished professional and makes the process organized, drop dead beautiful and seamless. A joy to work with. Barbara

• Weddings by Scott & Dana Wedding Photographers

We were fortunate to have the opportunity to work with CC Events in a GORGEOUS Mayacama Country Club Wedding. Chaz made the wedding day go SO smoothly for all the vendors and most especially the bride and groom. It was evident that Chaz really cared for his clients, doing everything he could to make it a fun and enjoyable day for everyone.

• 1692 Greeneich Ave. Santa Rosa, 95401 See on map