1692 Greeneich Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About CC Events

CC Events is a full service custom event planning and event design company.

We offer a unique, authentic approach to planning weddings and events.

Our honest, "No Nonsense" style is refreshing and makes the planning process fun and stress free.

With over 25 years of event planning and design experience and established partnerships working with the best event vendors in the wine country and the north bay area.

You can also see reviews for Chaz's work with Cole Drake Events.

wedjackson640
wedjackson463
wedjackson640

26 Reviews for CC Events

Claire · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding was everything I could’ve dreamed it would be, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Chaz. Living in NYC and planning a destination wedding in Sonoma for 120 people could seem stressful to some, but I felt at ease knowing we were in good hands with Chaz. He connected us with the most amazing vendors and made sure that we were getting the best deal and staying on budget. Every detail that we had discussed (and others that I had not even thought of) was perfectly executed on our wedding weekend (including at our welcome event the night before where Chaz assisted in the set up, brought olive vine branches for decor that I hadn’t even asked for but absolutely loved, was spotted passing hors d’oeuvres to my guests and handled an unexpected and scary medical emergency with ease and class) . Chaz was beyond generous with his time, spending another full weekend with us after we lost our first venue in the fountaingrove fires, months after booking, and he began our venue search process with us again from the start. In the end, everything was spectacular and I only wish I could work with Chaz again! Will have to plan a vow renewal in wine country :) Choosing Chaz to be your wedding planner is the first step you should take if you’re planning your wedding - you wont regret it!

Sent on 09/01/2018

CC Events's reply:

Thanks Claire & Ryan! I absolutely LOVED working with you both! Your wedding was gorgeous, fun and one of my favorites. I really miss our correspondence and I am really glad we are connected on social media so we can stay in touch. Wishing you both the best life has to offer! Chaz

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Chaz on my daughter's wedding was an absolute delight. He provided experienced perspectives, referrals for related services, and lists and resources to guide us every step of the way. He was extremely easy to communicate with, and always responded promptly to our questions via text or email. His guidance, especially in conducting our rehearsal, was invaluable. He was on top of all the coordination details before, during, and after our ceremony and reception. I wholeheartedly give him our highest recommendation - worth his weight in gold!

Sent on 08/22/2018

CC Events's reply:

Thanks Becky! I really enjoyed working with you planning Ellyn & Kenny's wedding! I wish everyone the absolute best life has to offer! Best, Chaz

MY · Married on 06/16/2018

Chaz, of CC Events, exceeded my expectations and helped make my wedding day beautiful, memorable fun and well organized.

Chaz was one of the most effective project managers I’ve ever had. Being that I am at director at a top consulting company, I had really high expectations with respect to organization follow through and responsiveness.

He also provided really great recommendations balancing our style with cost. He had really good vendor contacts and I trusted him to organize and coordinate with them throughout the process. I had to do minimal work in this area which was very high value for me. Additionally he brought really creative ideas to the table and we were able to co-create a perfect day for me and my new husband.

I would definitely recommend Chaz as your wedding planner. He was exceptional. I would recommend him for any large event.

CC Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Hotel Yountville
    Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Chaz is always a pleasure to be around & especially to work with. He is detail oriented, flexible & passionate about events. He stays organized, works with all budgets & maintains a high level of professioanlism with all clients. I would highly recommend him for any event!

• Charles Krug Winery
    Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

If you have envisioned a wedding day to be unforgettable and stunning Chaz Crozier of CC Events delivers beyond expectation. Chaz's experience and style is gorgeously romantic, and when you walk down the aisle your heart will definitely flutter! A pleasure to work with, Chaz is a polished professional and makes the process organized, drop dead beautiful and seamless. A joy to work with. Barbara

• Weddings by Scott & Dana
    Weddings by Scott & Dana Wedding Photographers

We were fortunate to have the opportunity to work with CC Events in a GORGEOUS Mayacama Country Club Wedding. Chaz made the wedding day go SO smoothly for all the vendors and most especially the bride and groom. It was evident that Chaz really cared for his clients, doing everything he could to make it a fun and enjoyable day for everyone.

• 1692 Greeneich Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95401 See on map