23 Reviews for CC Events

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
23 CC Events Reviews

My husband and I found Chaz at the last minute - with such short notice, we reached out to over 15 wedding planners and were fortunate enough to find him and be able to contract his services for this once in a lifetime event. Chaz did a fantastic job in coordinating all the details of our wedding - with so many moving pieces at a destination event, he organized all the minute details including working with all the vendors at our venue to create a beautiful, memorable, and enjoyable event for all our family and friends. Thank you, Chaz!

Photo
Profile Picture Ed, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chaz was fantastic throughout the process but when our wedding had to be relocated due to the Napa/Sonoma fires he really went above and beyond to make sure our day not only happened but was special. I don't know how we would have pulled it off in the end without his going above and beyond when it really counted. Plus, he was just a kind, positive person. I'd absolutely recommend Chaz for your wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I don't even know that I can put into words how grateful we were to have Chaz on our side. He is BEYOND FANTASTIC, both incredible at his job and a wonderful person. Chaz made our wedding what it was and took all the stress out of it, all while providing great recommendations and ideas and managing the process the entire way through. He is so well connected in the wedding vendor world and everyone loves him which made our wedding fantastic. The team of vendors he sourced for us were amazing and since everyone was friends and had worked together so many times it was like a big family coming together to celebrate. Everything was seamless. Hiring Chaz was the best thing we did for our wedding and I cannot recommend him enough. He is professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and kind. So many of our guests asked where we found him and commented on how amazing he was. Always going above and beyond. Not only did we have the world's best wedding planner, but we also gained a dear friend.

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chaz was so incredible to work with, and was absolutely instrumental in making my wedding feel like a complete fairy tale. My husband and I had a particularly long engagement, so we worked with Chaz for a long time before the big day. He was so responsive, and flexible too, as we live in New York and were getting married in California, so we were limited in the days that we could plan physically on site. Chaz was always one step ahead of me too, reminding me when things needed to be done by, what points were outstanding, and making sure that he and I were always on the same page. Chaz also kept the entire wedding day running smoothly. He was so organized, every item was in its place, everyone knew where to be, all of our vendors were so organized, all thanks to Chaz. Not to mention, the decorations he and I discussed turned out to be even more beautiful than I imagined, and blew me away even on my own wedding day. He was even so tremendous in making sure we had the wine we ordered, even when the vendor notified us a week prior that they were out of stock of the particular wine. Chaz is so dedicated to his clients, and making sure that you have the wedding of your dreams. It is so apparent how much Chaz cares about his clients through everything he does: vendor recommendations, keeping me organized, his responsiveness and professionalism. I could not imagine planning my wedding without Chaz, he was an absolute pleasure to work with and absolutely worth every penny, and more!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Chaz for the day of our wedding. Chaz is not only an amazing wedding planner, he is an amazing person as well! Our wedding was in August at the Vintage Estate which he knows very well. Anytime I had a question, he was available for an email, phone call or text. The day of our wedding, he kept his cool and also helped me keep mine. Many of our guests commented on how great the overall organization of the event was and that was all due to Chaz and his assistant. Not only did he organize well, he acted on the fly (fixing my dress straps that had both broken with his handy dandy sewing kit!). He also let us send things to his house for the wedding since we are from out of town and came up with some great ideas for the wedding that were cost effective (...printing out our seating chart and displaying it in one of his frames. He even picked it up for us from Kinkos). I was SUPER lucky to have him and he is actually extremely well priced for what he does. I honestly can't say enough good things about him. We LOVED Chaz and would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chaz is great!!! The perfect wedding planner. He was very helpful with details, ideas, and suggestions. I'm a big procrastinator and he kept me on schedule-I was lucky to find a planner like him. He has great connections and can get really creative when it comes to saving money! thanks for everything CC events! couldn't have asked for a more flawless wedding day!

Profile Picture Saira, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It has only been two days since our wedding in Angwin, CA, and there are dozens of other things I could be doing right now, but writing a positive review for Chaz is at the top of my list. Let me just say that as soon as you book with Chaz, you are guaranteed a smooth ride with very prompt and professional responses to any questions you could have. He is in touch with the best vendors in the region and will take the time to craft an experience that is perfectly tailored to you. He takes the time to get to know you, and discerns your tastes, inclinations, and dislikes very quickly. He listens and is not pushy, though he provides excellent feedback due to his rich experience in a variety of fields from catering and event planning, to floral design. In the wedding industry, many people give you the impression that you want or need a certain look, flower, playlist, photography style, or decadent dessert but they're often more interested in making as much money off of you as they can. Chaz wants to create an event that is meaningful to you and exactly what you want and need. He's not in it for the money, though I'm sure it's a nice perk. Working with Chaz, it is evident that he simply loves what he gets to do, and he does it all very well.

Another wonderful benefit that comes with Chaz are his many artistic props: signs, baskets, bird cages, and artistic craftsmanship. The day before our wedding he bought an large iron heart, and without us asking, he decorated it with roses while we were getting ready for the ceremony. He hung it up in a tree so it was centered right behind the officiant and it was gorgeous! His eye for design is readily apparent from his feedback on the linens, coordinating decorations, and how lovely he set up our guest book table with pictures, signs, and lights. Chaz goes above and beyond what he offers in his contract to make your day magical. You will absolutely love working with him.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Chaz 10 stars, I would! From the beginning, he answered all of our questions thoroughly, gave suggestions, helped fill in all of the gaps with what we had to offer and "held our hands" throughout the entire process. Not only is he organized, thorough, patient, kind and knowledgeable of every aspect of a wedding including many wonderful vendors to complete our needs for the wedding, he is fun to be around and lightens the air anytime he is around. Anyone who met Chaz at the wedding, also always used the word "great" whenever describing him. On the wedding day, he made sure the bride was happy, even buying her a full length mirror when there wasn't one in the room where she and her bridesmaids were getting dressed. He kept everything flowing throughout the day and evening so that we could just relax and enjoy ourselves. Everything was set up to perfection with his supervision. We had no worries knowing he was in charge. Can you tell we think the world of him? I'm sad it's over for many reasons. One reason being I don't have an excuse to communicate with Chaz. Give yourself a gift and hire him as your planner. MOB

Profile Picture Melody, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could leave more than 5 stars I would. Chaz is the most unbelievable coordinator, person, and soul that I have ever met. I don't know how I got so lucky for him to do my wedding but I swear the stars aligned for this one.... he is a God send. From start to finish my wedding was FLAWLESS. Everyone always says "something will go wrong so just down stress blah blah blah".. well let me tell you, not one thing went wrong, and if it did... I did not know about it because Chaz has full control of all vendors and the entire event from start to finish. He kept me calm and I actually enjoyed EVERY part of the wedding and NEVER stressed once the day started. All of my bridesmaids kept saying I was the most relaxed and happy bride ever, but let me tell you-- it was because of Chaz. I can't say enough amazing things about this man except for the fact that he should have his own TV show planning weddings because he just GETS IT. He LOVES his job and you can tell. My father literally started crying as he was thanking Chaz because he knows how much Chaz has done for our family and how happy he has made me as his daughter. My husband was beyond obsessed with him as well. Any bride would be lucky to have Chaz plan their wedding... I promise you.... you will not regret it. All my family members got his contact info to plan their weddings and my pastor was beyond impressed with him! I hope I get to see Chaz again as I can truly call him a friend!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Chaz Crosier of CC Events for our daughter's recent wedding. This was a destination wedding with the bride, groom, and most of the guests coming from long distances. We relied heavily on Chaz's recommendations for vendors during the planning process and relied completely on Chaz the month leading up to and the day of the wedding. Chaz was very gracious throughout the year-long planning process as I kept him advised of the many vendor contractors for the wedding. His recommendations and advice were invaluable as he has worked in the catering and wedding planning business for many years. A month out from the wedding Chaz took over making sure all the vendors were coordinated, contracts were in order, and I had made all the decisions that needed to be made for a destination wedding. He took over the setup design for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He created a wedding timeline that informed all the vendors and wedding party where we were supposed to be and when. This was especially critical as we wanted many different locations for the photography and it was a race against the setting sun to get it all in. Every vendor Chaz recommended performed exceptionally. This included musicians for the ceremony and a designer/florist--both of which if I had made the wrong choice could have significantly lessened the success of the wedding. They were perfect! Throughout the wedding day, Chaz stayed in touch with me keeping me informed about only that which I needed to know. He ran the show and it ran like clockwork despite the challenges of the nerves of a member or two of the wedding party. He handled everything calmly and professionally and kept it all behind the scenes so our guests were unaware. It was a beautiful wedding, nothing could have been improved on, and we are indebted to CC Events for making a dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Randi, 10/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Chaz was the most amazing wedding planner! We thought we could take on the responsibility of planning but then we got in over our heads and Chaz stepped right up to the plate. If you want someone that has your back on your wedding day and leading up to it I would highly reccomend Chaz. He listened to every single detail and followed up very promptly. He made sure that all the details that we had left out were spoken about. After working with him our whole family wants him to be a part of the family now. Thank you thank you Chaz! :)

Profile Picture Ali, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't even count the number of good things we have to say about Chaz! We were planning our wedding from 3,000 miles away and both working 12+ hours a day and it would not have been possible without Chaz! The first time we spoke to Chaz, he gave us the advice that the most important thing to look for in a wedding vendor is someone who you feel a connection with. We had a connection with Chaz from that 1st phone call! He was open & honest with us - he acknowledged that planning the wedding wouldn't be easy, but he would be there to help minimize stress along the way. And he did exactly that - Chaz was there every step of the way, bringing a sense of calm & impeccable organization along with him.

Highlights from working with Chaz include:

Design: We got married at Cornerstone Sonoma. The venue itself is gorgeous, but it's a blank canvas where we brought in rental equipment to adapt its natural beauty to our style. We worked with Chaz to craft our vision - he immediately understood our style & his design background was a tremendous asset! When the big day arrived, it was above & beyond what we had dreamed of & that is largely thanks to Chaz!

Vendors: Chaz introduced us to a wonderful set of vendors, who made up the team on our big day. He expertly managed all of the vendors throughout the process. Whenever a vendor pushed us in a direction where we weren't comfortable, Chaz would intervene to ensure our needs were met. Leading up to the wedding, Chaz kept our vendor team updated with a timeline for the wedding day. And on the day of our wedding, he met every vendor at the venue & oversaw the set up of every element.

Accessibility: Chaz was extremely responsive and accessible to us throughout the wedding planning process. Twice he blocked off his weekend to spend time with us in person seeing our venue, meeting with vendors, etc. Not to mention the countless hours we spent on phone, email & text with him!

HUGE CHAZ FANS!!

Profile Picture Bekka, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

RUN don't walk to book Chaz as your wedding planner!!!!!!!! I am a complete over research girl so I looked at all the reviews and interviewed 3 planners. I was ready to book the first person I talked to but I said to myself, lets try a couple more. I called another and she said Chaz was my perfect fit AND HE WAS! What does that say about Chaz that a competing vendor would recommend Chaz?!

Chaz goes above and beyond what you think a planner is going to do for you. I did Partial Planning and would do it again in a heartbeat. There were so many details that Chaz did that I received SPECIFIC compliments on. I even saw him that night helping with wine service. Chaz is kind, genuine and works his you know what off. He can go super budget friendly to OVER THE TOP insanity. Our event looked the way it did because of his consults with florals. He EXCELS at catering as that is his background ... luckily my new husband and I are foodies so we were ok there. Its such a cliche but it was true - BEST MONEY SPENT.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Wedding planners are absolutely a luxury, and they definitely range in price, but I can assure you Chaz Crosier (CC Events) is worth every penny. When the weather forecast changed the week of the wedding and we suddenly had to plan for both cold and rain--he was there to step in, take on all the stress for me, and still make everything beautiful. The phrase "thank God for Chaz" quickly became a part of mine and my mothers vocabulary.

From the first time we spoke on the phone, I knew that Chaz was the right wedding planner for me. As a medical professional, I am used to constantly being in control and having to micromanage most situations on a daily basis--so choosing a person to do all the managing was extremely difficult. Chaz instilled the utmost confidence instantly and never once disappointed. He is always ahead of the game, making sure I was on task, and most importantly, always supporting my vision for the wedding of my dreams. Chaz melts away all the stress, and gives you the ability to enjoy the planning process and, of course, the wedding day itself. I always knew I had him in my corner working to get me the best of the best. He is always at your disposal to answer even the smallest questions. You are the priority and makes sure to make you feel and understand that. At cheesy as it sounds, in hiring Chaz, you're hiring a friend to be by your side through out the entire process.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I currently reside in San Diego and Chaz helped us to plan our wedding in Yountville on October 3, 2015. We could not be any happier with our experience with him! He was accommodating, fun and sincere and his expertise and humility made our day truly special.

From the very beginning of the planning process Chaz was organized and quick to respond to any e-mails and/or voicemails we left with him, which my husband and i were both incredibly impressed with and thankful for. Due to his fantastic recommendations we found an expert group of vendors that we loved, all of whom loved working with Chaz, as well. Regardless of the question [big or small] Chaz was there to assist us throughout the entire planning process and guide us in the direction best for us and our event. Chaz also seamlessly dealt with some unexpected issues at our venue and he went above and beyond to re-arrange the entire event two weeks prior to the wedding.

I don't have enough words to describe how fun and flawless our entire weekend was due to Chaz's efforts. My family, my friends and the bridal party all raved because of how relaxed and at ease he made everyone feel while simultaneously pulling together such an amazing day. Our event was relatively small in size - we had 74 guests in attendance - but Chaz made us feel so special and my husband and I owe our fairy tale wedding to him!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Chaz did such a wonderful job on our wedding! He was responsive, organized and gave me peace of mind that everything would fall into place perfectly, and it did! Thank you Chaz for helping coordinate the most important day of our lives. It was even more beautiful than we ever imagined!!

Profile Picture User5503194, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As busy working professionals in the Bay Area, my husband and I wanted to have a lovely, fun wedding, but we weren't exactly thrilled about wedding planning becoming our new all-encompassing "hobby" or source of stress. Although most Sonoma venues required at least a day-of coordinator, we sought a partial planning package to navigate the process efficiently and with as much time, sanity, and savings remaining intact as possible.

Enter Chaz to save the day. We met with Chaz after speaking to 4-6 other planners by phone; we hired him immediately thereafter. His strengths include:
- His demeanor. Chaz is a nice, down-to-earth, straightforward guy who keeps everything calm and positive, even (or perhaps especially?) when clients or the situation gets stressful. Also important was that my husband liked and could relate to him, too (hint: critical if the bride wants her fiance involved).
- His responsiveness. The man is insane on email--and my husband and I are often accused of having our iphones glued to our hands. I bet Chaz responded to 90%+ of our emails within 15-30 minutes. You will never worry that he will drop the ball.
- His ability to listen to us and understand what we wanted (and help US realize what we wanted). We had no "vision" going in, but after attending dozens of friends' weddings, we had plenty of opinions. Chaz was able to pick up on what we found important/nice/fun (and not) and then ask questions and make right-on suggestions that nudged us toward figuring out some of the other details. In particular, Chaz's advice on vendors was INVALUABLE: he only suggested vendors that were available on our date, in our budget, and aligned with our taste. This was such a timesaver, and in the end, it felt like we'd assembled a dream team.
- His high bar for quality. If Chaz is involved, it will be a class act. He has particular depth in catering but a great eye for design too.

Chaz steered us to & through a smooth, beautiful, joyous wedding. Thanks!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the perfect wedding - thanks to Chaz! From our first meeting, Chaz seemed to grasp our vision for the wedding, despite our sometimes vague and conflicting descriptions. Unlike the other planners we interviewed, he listened! Hiring Chaz was one of the easiest decisions we made about our wedding. He introduced us to the best and most professional vendors - from the photographer to the florist to the DJ to the bakery. Throughout the six month planning process, Chaz kept us on track, reminding us of our to-do's and deadlines. He was our go-to advisor when issues arose, such as how to reinforce with guests that our reception was adults-only. On our wedding day, Chaz's calm demeanor and take-charge attitude ensured we could just focus on having fun with friends and family. Chaz is a professional in every sense of the word. Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to have the wedding of my dreams and Chaz Crosier from CC Events absolutely delivered!!! In the beginning my husband Brandon knew I would need a professional planner to assist with this important day for us , we already decided our venue would be The Vintage Estate in Yountville, CA. After meeting with Chaz for the first time we hit if off immediately and I knew I would hire him for the job. Chaz is not only professional but he is honest ,nice and he has a passion for his job as a Wedding Planner. With his expertise and established relationships he was able to suggest some of the best vendors for Flowers, Cakes, Linens, Stationery, Photography, Videography and DJ. Chaz met me at every single vendors appointment and he was also there with us at our tasting and recommended some of the best wines. Chaz was very knowledgeable , professional and responsive to every call, email and text during the 9 month process, his level of professionalism was the same from beginning to end!!!! Fast forward our beautiful Wedding Day July 18th, 2015 was everything we imagined and more!!! Our Wedding was absolutely gorgeous not only did he make sure everything was on schedule he also was great with my parents, bridesmaids, makeup artist, stylist and guests . Its been 3 months and we are still receiving phone calls from our guest raving about the wedding and reception!!!! Chaz Crosier from CC Events work ethic is invaluable!!!

Profile Picture Carina , 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Chaz is the perfect balance organization and creativity. He gives you the space to plan a wedding you want and at your own pace, and is also always there with wonderful vendor options and suggestions for little important details. Chaz's experience with cuisine in the area is also priceless! We had an amazing experience and everything went as planned on the day of. I wish we could re-live it. :)

Profile Picture User5469852, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are lucky, Chaz Crosier will be available the day of your wedding to help you with every facet of your big day. I am the MOB, and Chaz became not only a professional asset to my daughter's wedding, but a friend to the whole 80 people that came from around the world to attend my daughter's beautiful Sonoma winery wedding. He helped us with the venue selection in February, and actually suggested the venue we selected. We had boxes shipped to him, we asked way more of him than the average family due to us being on the East coast, but with the biggest smile and hug to go along, Chaz completed all tasks to the utmost perfection. From timelines to vendors, to getting the groom there on time…we love this man!

Profile Picture terri, 10/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chaz is a wonderful planner. He goes above and beyond in all that he does. We live in NYC and were planning a destination wedding and he was very flexible and always available at anytime of the day and night. Chaz has amazing attention to detail and a great eye for design. We would highly recommend Chaz for your wedding!!!! He certainly made our wedding day (and weekend) a dream come true. Thank you Chaz!!!!!

Profile Picture User4503537, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

NOTICE TO ALL MOB'S AND BRIDES!! This man is spectacular at what he does! No exaggeration here... Chaz's expertise allowed me to relax and actually enjoy my daughter's wedding. That is something you cannot buy - it is a gift! I can say that with true knowledge... I used a different planner on my oldest daughters wedding and had a vastly different experience. His love for his job shines through constantly. His attention to detail, connections, flexibility and willingness to do "whatever it takes" to make the perfect wedding experience is stellar. No job is too small or inconvenient for Chaz, He provides the bride and groom a sense of calm and gives them confidence from planning thoughout the event. From showing up at a floral meeting nearly two hours from his office to assure accurate execution.... to handling a large group of '20 something' groomsmen who were not easy to corral, he excelled. If you have to fly this man to your event 5000 miles away, not a dime of his fee or the travel will be wasted. Email me at Lakennedy46@gmail.com if you have any questions. Do yourself a favor....

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious