Carly Saber Events

Windsor, CA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

Carly J Saber Event Coordination is a luxury wedding planning company based in Windsor, California. The business happily serves those celebrating in the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and greater Bay Area. Founder Carly Saber prioritizes customer service and strives to create stress-free planning experiences from start to finish. She is passionate about cultivating relationships with her clients that allow for smooth communication and an overall enjoyable process. She has extensive connections throughout Wine Country that allow her to bring together a team of curated vendors specific to each couple's needs.

Carly J Saber Event Coordination offers extensive wedding planning and event design services to help to-be-weds host the celebrations of their dreams. For a seamless experience, Carly has put together a number of cohesive packages, such as full coordination and design. With each option, Carly will be on-site on your big day to handle the highlights and details. Services provided by these packages include venue scouting, vendor management, budget analysis, detailed timelines, to-do lists, and more. In addition to wedding-related services, Carly also has experience planning unforgettable proposals and engagements. To begin designing a personalized outline for your special day, this planner invites you to meet her for a consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Olivia
    Olivia G. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Search no more. Carly is your gal!

I cannot recommend Carly more. From the second we started working together, I knew that I was in the best hands to make all of my wedding dreams come true. I truly viewed Carly and I as partners throughout the wedding planning process. She was always available and made me feel at ease every step of the way. Right from the beginning, she immediately knew what my vision was for my special day. She truly understood exactly what I was looking for and did everything in her power to make that happen for me. She helped me make any and all decisions and recommended the best vendors that worked within my budget. And when my wedding day finally arrived, every single detail was executed without a hitch and I was able to truly not worry about a single thing and JUST ENJOY THE DAY! She has a way of making you feel like you are the only bride she is working with and is 110% present and knows every detail like the back of her hand. Everything from her monthly checklists, to her checking in regularly with vendors/the venue, to her immediate responsiveness — Carly could not be better. She is truly the best and I can't wait to work with her in the future! 10/10 for Carly Saber Events!
    Sandy N. Married on 08/14/2022

A Perfect Wedding

Working with Carly was a delight. Carly is a delight. Together. she and I nailed every detail of my wedding with ease and calm for a perfect event. I couldn't recommend her more.
  • illustration stars

Team

Carly  Saber
Carly Saber
Owner and Executive Producer

Originally from Los Angeles, I fell In love with the stunning views, the welcoming wineries, and the supportive community of Wine Country to be where I belong. For the past four years I have been bringing together thousands of beautiful moments for my clients. I have established relationships with truly exceptional vendors allowing me to provide my clients with flawless and memorable events. With my attention to detail, each event is produced as though it were my own, and I truly take great pride in the friendship that is kindled with each and every client. I grew up in a home where entertaining was our “hobby” and now having a business transforming clients’ dreams into reality is my dream come true!

Raquel  Oranges
Raquel Oranges
Event Designer

Born and raised in Napa Valley, I am passionate about bringing hospitality and high-level design to my client's weddings and events. With over 10 years of experience and 350+ weddings and events under my belt, I know what it takes to deliver over-the-top events that truly tap into each client's personal vision and style; never creating the same design twice. I reside in Napa with my husband and wonderful baby girl! I cannot wait until my little one explores the world of design and events with me!

Windsor, California Windsor, CA, 95492
3108820400
Location of (Carly Saber Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding