Off the Beaten Path Weddings

Napa, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Off the Beaten Path Weddings is a wedding planning, catering & design business located in the Napa Valley area. This company specializes in outdoor wedding ceremonies in off the beaten path locations that focus on the natural beauty, wine and fantastic food of California wine country. Their private and exclusive venues and relationships in wine country allow you and your guests to focus and fully enjoy your celebration in a serene environment. The combination of locally-sourced products and seasonally inspired drinks will be a memorable part of your guests' experience. Enjoy the blissful, relaxing beauty of wine country as you celebrate one of the most magical moments in your life.

Off the Beaten Path Weddings offers services for all weddings, from destination weddings to elopements to cultural ceremonies. They provide the following event planning services:

• Event planning & design
  • Catering & bar management
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Online planning system & customized to-do list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Floral arrangements

Other Services

Off the Beaten Path Weddings provides creative and unique handcrafted details that can be personalized to fit the theme of your wedding. Some of the products include vintage wood boxes, rose gold containers, hand-lettered signage, escort cards and custom menus.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie Y. Getting married on 05/21/2022

I wouldn't plan a wine country wedding without Stephanie!

We worked with Stephanie on a location search in the Sonoma area with her "Getting Started" package. Everything from the initial proposal to the brochure of venue options was done in her planning notebook software, so it was very professional (and a nice and pretty touch). She also was incredibly patient and answered all of my many questions by email within 1-2 business days. A few weeks later, Stephanie took us to tour 4 venues, and we really enjoyed spending that time with her. Plus all the venue coordinators pour us complimentary wine when we're with her!

Overall we enjoyed the experience, and learned a lot, but decided not to do our wedding in Sonoma. I hope someone else can work with her instead - her rates are very competitive, especially if you pair it with her catering (which looks amazing!)

Off the Beaten Path Weddings's reply:

Hi Katie!! Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your fiance and getting to know you two!! It was a wonderful day and I wish you two the very best on your planning journey!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea F. Getting married on 03/25/2022

Get Started with OTBP!

I honestly can't remember how we stumbled across Stephanie & OTBP but I'm glad we did and wish it could have been for longer! We originally wanted to hire OTBP for our full service planner & catering after seeing the website and reviews and knowing we wanted to have an al fresco wedding outside centered on Farm to Table cuisine; however, were so early on in the planning process the idea of signing a big contract for planner and catering prior to booking a venue felt overwhelming. Luckily we developed a quick repertoire with Stephanie after filling out a thorough questionnaire (about ourselves, guest count, budget, etc) and initial phone call and knew right away we wanted her to be our guide in bringing about the vision for our wedding. She graciously agreed to doing the "Venue Selection" option offered so we could work together and then decide what worked best for us after nailing down the place (a lot of Bay Area wedding venues have weird rules around catering so it made a lot of sense this way). After doing some back and fourth about our must haves Stephanie was presented us with some options and potential budgets. Being an admitted Type A bride I can say that Stephanie was super flexible and encouraging of any suggestions I had on the venue's. She was also very helpful in setting up site visits for us to go see together and was a great thought partner as my fiancee and I clunked through some of initial ideas. In the end, with COVID uncertainty and whatnot our priorities totally shifted and we ended up deciding to do a destination wedding instead. We feel great about forgoing the big (namely expensive) shindig here, but we are totally bummed about not being able to keep working with Stephanie over the next year on our big day (if we could we would totally bring her with us!). We would highly highly highly recommend working with her and definitely think you should, at the very least start your venue selection with Stephanie at the helm. Her knowledge of the area is great and she was so quick to get back to our (my) many many questions. For sure the right personality for a super detailed person like me but also just a really easygoing person for anyone who's not looking for an over the top, pushy, cookie-cutter planner like the MANY that are out there in this region. Even if they don't wind up in your final plan, go with OTPB you won't regret it!

Off the Beaten Path Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was wonderful getting to know you and I'm so happy you found what is going to work perfectly for you! Big virtual hugs!!
    Stevi H. Married on 09/16/2021

Calm cool organized and FUN!

I have worked with Stephanie from Off the Beaten Path on many successful weddings, and she is hands down, one of the most competent wedding planners I have dealt with. She treats her clients and her vendors with respect, class, and precision. She's organized, and makes sure everyone is having fun in the process. I highly recommend her as a wedding planner!

Off the Beaten Path Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it so much! It's always a pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to many more! Cheers!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carly & Andrew
    46 photos · 09/02/2019
  • Helen & Jack
    87 photos · 04/27/2019

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

From the moment I met Stephanie, I knew that she was going to be a pleasure to work with. Her company's angle is a bit unique and focusing on the very important elements of a Napa Wedding: A beautiful setting, amazing food and wonderful wines to pair with them. Both Barbara and I enjoyed working with her and are looking to do so, for many more weddings to come!

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

Off the beaten path delivers creative and unique results for a truly memorable and personalized wedding! Wonderful to work with, OTBP are a warm and inviting team of professionals who champion creativity and attention to detail. For a signature wedding that is not cookie cutter, OTBP are your go to magic makers of memorable experiences!

952 School Street #276 Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (Off the Beaten Path Weddings)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding