952 School Street #276, Napa, CA 94559 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Off the Beaten Path Weddings

Off the Beaten Path Weddings is a wedding planning, catering & design business located in the Napa Valley area. This company specializes in outdoor wedding ceremonies in off the beaten path locations that focus on the natural beauty, wine and fantastic food of California wine country. Their private and exclusive venues and relationships in wine country allow you and your guests to focus and fully enjoy your celebration in a serene environment. The combination of locally-sourced products and seasonally inspired drinks will be a memorable part of your guests' experience. Enjoy the blissful, relaxing beauty of wine country as you celebrate one of the most magical moments in your life.

Off the Beaten Path Weddings offers services for all weddings, from destination weddings to elopements to cultural ceremonies. They provide the following event planning services:

• Event planning & design
  • Catering & bar management
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Online planning system & customized to-do list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Floral arrangements

Other Services

Off the Beaten Path Weddings provides creative and unique handcrafted details that can be personalized to fit the theme of your wedding. Some of the products include vintage wood boxes, rose gold containers, hand-lettered signage, escort cards and custom menus.

Follow Off the Beaten Path Weddings on
14c21a464a52d907 1539283550 d4a5c74aa060b70f 1539283550336 9 T H Wedding 612

10 Reviews for Off the Beaten Path Weddings

Alexandra Yin · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Fantastic experience working with Stephanie at Off the Beaten Path

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She brought creative ideas, was easy to get in touch with, and sourced some perfect venue options for us in the Napa area. While we didn't ultimately end up having our wedding (due to COVID), we were so happy that we got to work with Stephanie in the planning process. She made it easy and stress free and we are so grateful for that.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Victoria Perez · Married on 06/08/2019

The single most important decision we made planning was hiring off the beaten path

Hiring Stephanie goes down in the books as the single most important piece of advice I would give to any couple planning a wedding. Everything else could have been a little different and the wedding would have been fine. But a Stephanie-less wedding would have transformed the year before the wedding from full of easy breezy joy to full of stress. And let’s face it, look at her Instagram, her taste is 100 times better than mine. Without her my gorgeous wedding that could have been featured on some popular wedding Instagram account would have looked just OK.
    Working with Stephanie means no matter what, you will have a breathtaking wedding.
    Whether you are like me and you just want to show up to an Instagram perfect wedding without putting in the work, or you are someone with a vision of the beauty that is going to ooze from every carefully chosen wedding detail….Stephanie is your girl.
    Like I said, I more so fall in that category of “I want a stunning wedding but I don’t want to make it happen.” I showed up and was greeted by what was genuinely the most beautiful event I have ever attended. All I did was send Stephanie a pinterest board!
    Not that she did not give me every opportunity to be as involved as I wanted to be. She would often email and ask if I wanted to give input on a certain detail. And if I said yes, she crafted the input into a multiple choice question where I just chose between 3 darling options-totally my decision making speed.
    I have no doubt she will involve you how you want to be involved. I have no doubt she will ensure your wedding is stunning. I have no doubt she will flow the day along so you can just enjoy it and not once think about if those tables are setup yet or if the band is going to arrive on time. It felt like magic was gliding the wedding along-and isn’t that what we all want-a magic forward day?
    HIRE STEPHANIE! You will not regret it. I still feel like I was so much less stressed than all my friends were getting married and I give her the credit for making that the case.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Award

Off the Beaten Path Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• Charles Krug Winery
    Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

From the moment I met Stephanie, I knew that she was going to be a pleasure to work with. Her company's angle is a bit unique and focusing on the very important elements of a Napa Wedding: A beautiful setting, amazing food and wonderful wines to pair with them. Both Barbara and I enjoyed working with her and are looking to do so, for many more weddings to come!

• Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

Off the beaten path delivers creative and unique results for a truly memorable and personalized wedding! Wonderful to work with, OTBP are a warm and inviting team of professionals who champion creativity and attention to detail. For a signature wedding that is not cookie cutter, OTBP are your go to magic makers of memorable experiences!

• 952 School Street #276 Napa, CA, 94559 See on map
    707-595-9908 (Phone number)
    Location of (Off the Beaten Path Weddings)