San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number

About Krista Marie Photography

Photography is my passion. I love meeting new people, capturing such beautiful relationships, and creating art for them to cherish. Who couldn't love something like that? Whether it's an Engagement, a Family session, or a Wedding, I put 100% of my passion into my pictures. I try to capture every angle, every emotion and most of all, keep everything natural.

When I'm not photographing, you can find me skimming through blogs, on pinterest, listening to music, and enjoying the lovely landscapes of beautiful California!

Follow Krista Marie Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Brandi Rollins Photography
IMG9756
IMG3804

9 Reviews for Krista Marie Photography

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Hiring Krista was probably the best decision we made when planning our wedding. The photos she took of our engagement shoot and wedding were just amazing and priceless. We look at them often to relive our wedding day. I'm just so happy that I chose her and now have those precious memories captured so perfectly. Of course, I am biased since it was our special day. But everyone I share the photos with has the same reaction and comments on how high quality the photos are. They seriously look like something you'd find in a wedding magazine, or on Pinterest.

A little background on why I chose her. I found her by doing a Google image search for weddings at our venue (Gamble Garden) and somehow stumbled into photos she had taken. When I contacted her, she was super responsive and professional. I had reached out to a handful of other photographers I found on Yelp and other wedding planning sites. Krista very quickly stood out from the others b'c she was very persistent about the lighting when discussing what hours we wanted to book. Persistent in a polite non-pushy way, but in a way that really showed that she cared about the outcome of the photos. None of the other photographers even mentioned the time of day and the ideal lighting.

After we did our engagement shoot with her, we were hooked! It was just unreal how high quality the photos were. So we decided we'd add another hour of her service to our wedding day. My only regret is that we didn't hire her for the entire day. I think the time we booked her for ended about an hour before the wedding ended. We have tons and tons of amazing photos. But after seeing how amazing they all came out, I just wish we had also had her around to capture that last hour.

When deciding on her, I couldn't find many reviews for her. That’s why I want to share my positive experience. She was a gem of a find and I want others to have their memories captured as beautifully.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Cristina · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Krista for our engagement and wedding photos and wow! We've never had professional photos taken before and were pretty nervous about being in front of a camera. Having someone snap your photo doesn't always feel natural, but Krista helped create a comfortable atmosphere where we were able to be ourselves. Our photos came back and they were absolutely stunning, Krista has an eye for making photos look naturally beautiful and whimsical. We were blown away at the quality of pictures we received and the attention to detail that was put into every shot. For the wedding, Krista was on time, professional and stealth as can be. She captured every lovely moment of our wedding and we're so happy to have had her part of our big day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Krista. As soon as we walked away from our first meeting with her, we knew we would use her for our engagement and wedding photos. She was personable, relaxed and super available from the time we met with her to the day she delivered all of our beautiful wedding photos. I was so impressed with her professionalism and eye for beautiful pictures. I have so many favorites that I am having trouble deciding which ones to print for our home. We are so thankful to her for capturing our favorite day and highly recommend her for future brides and grooms.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Krista Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,012.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3560
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount

• San Francisco, 94103 See on map
    Location of (Krista Marie Photography)

Krista Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Krista Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Krista Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Krista Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Krista Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Krista Marie Photography offer?

Krista Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Krista Marie Photography offer?

Krista Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images

What photography materials does Krista Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Krista Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Krista Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Krista Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.