Emerald Cinema

Carmichael, CA View map Visit website
$2,195 Most Popular Price

$2,195 Most Popular Price

👋 Hi there I'm Jonathan! I am the founder and main shooter of Emerald Cinema. 😊

The media arts are my passion! People are my passion! I couldn’t picture doing anything else than what we do here at Emerald Cinema. 📸🎥🤗

My history in photography and videography goes back to before I was born, as my father was a wedding videographer many moons ago. You can say I was born with a camera in hand actually! I had taken further schooling in photography/filmmaking in high school and then in college. Corporate work then led to filming weddings for friends. Who knew a favor would lead to a fruitful and truly enjoyable career photographing and filming couples' most special moments!?

Today we have a small team of 6-7 creatives that work with us exclusively every weekend to capture your most important day. All of the people on my team from photographers and videographers shoot at least 30 weddings with me before they shoot under our name to ensure all of the photos and videos that we create are captured the same way, and boy do they do that well!

Why Hire You ❓❓❓

We are super easy to work with🤗, we’re insured✅, we don’t have any travel fees❌, we don’t have any postponement fees❌, and all of our videographers are FAA certified ✅to fly drones. 💰Our pricing is actually affordable. Oh, and did I mention we’re based out of Sacramento🏡 and love to travel throughout Northern California. Unlike some of my competitors, I actually shoot and edit most of the weddings we book. We don’t ship your footage or photos anywhere, we actually edit everything in-house from our small office. We back-up your footage on site, at our office and in the cloud so you can be sure your precious memories are safe with us!

Schedule a meeting using this link:

👉👉👉👉Visit our website EmeraldCinema.com to learn more about us !!!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,195

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katherine M. Married on 05/14/2022

Easy Peasy...Great work!

By far our favorite vendor of our entire wedding. Jonathan and his team were unbelievable. If you’re not used to being filmed (which I assume most of us aren’t), it takes an incredible group of people to make us not look awkward on camera and feel comfortable. To be able to coordinate 2 separate film crews, one with me and one with my husband, then come together, plus coordinating with a million family members, traveling from my parents house, to the church, to downtown. When we got our trailer back, we sat on our couch watching it over and over crying tears of joy. If you want to be able to relive the best day of your life over and over, you need to book Emerald Cinema.
    Norma R. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Emerald Cinemas today!

Jonathan and his staff and editors came highly recommended to us. Two months before our wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel plans for our big wedding and move forward with a three person ceremony. Everyone who has seen it insists it brought tears to their eyes! If you're not sure whether you want a video, don't hesitate another moment - the answer is yes, you'll treasure this gift to yourself for your wedding always!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

address Carmichael, CA, 95608
9166207464
Location of (Emerald Cinema)
1007 7th Street Sacramento, CA, 95814
9166207464

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding