Megan Trant Photography Reviews

Megan Trant Photography 5
Megan Trant Photography 6
Megan Trant Photography 7

Katy · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Megan Trant for our engagement and wedding photos... She provides amazing direction and makes you comfortable in front if the camera. Really, I felt like a model. Her infectious giggle and boisterous laugh will bring out your own natural smile. She times photo sessions to get the most out of the natural light available and pays attention to the detail of the backdrop (our engagement photos were at a cemetary!). Megan Trant is now my go to Photog and I can not say enough great things about her and her second photographers. My family has also hired Megan Trant for mini sessions and were pleased everytime. She is the best, hands down.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Megan Trant Photography 8
    Megan Trant Photography 9
    Megan Trant Photography 10
    Megan Trant Photography 11
    Megan Trant Photography 12

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Katy! I enjoyed every moment of us working together. I look forward to future sessions and you are an absolutely stunning bride!

Becca · Married on 10/06/2017

I knew from the moment I met Megan I wanted her as my photographer. Her personality was exceptional and she made me feel like a queen. I'm not a very serious person and I wanted to be able to have fun! I got a little stressed out on the day (shocker) and she calmed me down instantly. It was just a bonus that her work was amazing! I can not wait to see all the photos since I was so in love with the sneak peaks! Thank you Megan I could not have had such a perfect day without you!
    Love Becca

Sent on 11/10/2017

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Becca!!! Where do I even begin. You are so amazing and thank you for submitting this review. I am so excited to dig into your photos. I fell in love with you and your family, and I cannot imagine I will ever get to witness another maid of honor speech/rap like your sister did.

Adam · Married on 09/30/2017

Megan is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. Everyone loved her at our wedding and her finished product is amazing. She did a great job working with us during our engagement session and during our wedding. She stayed in contact with us during the days, weeks, months leading up to each event. The quality of her work is really good and she really understands how to stage each and every photo. Another thing that I really love about the quality of her work is that it is not over-photoshopped. A lot of times you see images that look like you're in the magical land of Narnia. Her work is simple, realistic, and beautiful. I love the quality of her work and we will work with Megan again in the future when we need photos taken.

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Megan Trant Photography 13
    Megan Trant Photography 14
    Megan Trant Photography 15
    Megan Trant Photography 16
    Megan Trant Photography 17
    Megan Trant Photography 18

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Oh, Adam! Thank you so much for these kind words. I loved working with yo and Nga so very much. I feel that I have gained two incredible friends, and I wish you happiness is all the years to come. Thank you for trusting me to capture your special day.

Kristina · Married on 06/10/2017

Megan is absolutely amazing! She is spot on with everything you want. She did our family photos and our engagement photos and we have booked her for our wedding as well! She is prompt for sessions and really utilizes every minute to its fullest. I really feel like she takes the time to get to know you to better understand your vision of perfection. Every session we have had with her it has been a fun energetic time to enjoy and she delivers nothing more than spectacular images capturing life's great moments in the making. Thank you Megan for all your hard work and devotion to bringing our life's greatest hits to life!

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2017

Megan is an extremely creative photographer! Her shoot locations, props and how she places you is unique, flattering and fun. She has done all my family's events and portraits. She shot my oldest daughters Quincenaira a few years back and will be doing my other daughters in May. I highly recommend you look at her work online and see for yourself how great of a photographer she is! She also is very patient, easy going and can make you feel comfortable working with her and in front of the camera.

Enjoli · Married on 04/29/2017

Megan is a phenomenal photographer. She has been taking my family's photos and newborn photos for a couple years now. She does amazing work, makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and even got my 14-year-old son to smile in the pictures ?. I am always pleased when she sends me my pictures, her attention to detail Provides the best photos you will have . I have recommended her to several people and they have loved Megan's work also. I have seen her at a couple weddings and the photos were stunning. All in all If you want great pictures, a photographer who knows what she's doing, and just a pleasant person to work with Megan Trant photography is the way to go .

Kelley · Married on 04/20/2017

I have been in multiple weddings where Megan was the photographer . At each wedding she was always a pleasure to work with. She was always very professional and fun at the same time. She knows how to bring out the best in you so feel comfortable and it shows in her photos!!! She is amazing at capturing all the special moments in a picture perfect way!!!

Heather · Married on 03/05/2017

Megan Trant Photography is absolutely wonderful!!! I found Megan online and took one look at her photos and I knew right away I wanted to use her for my wedding. I started off using her for my engagement pictures. They turned out fantastic!! The quality and the detail made them stand out from afar! Then I used her for my boudoir photo shoot which again exceeded my expectations! My wedding pictures where do I even begin!!! They are fabulous! I am a huge picture person so I was very selective of who I wanted to capture these intimate, one of kind, special moments and Megan did a tremendous job. I plan on using her for every mile stone in my life : ) You cannot go wrong hiring Megan to take your pictures!! Highly recommend her : )

Laura · Married on 03/01/2017

my advice would be to relax and have fun :)

Sent on 04/12/2017

Megan Trant Photography's reply:

Laura, thank you so much! It was a great pleasure working with you and Simon! I wish you both all the best and happiness in your new chapter.

Heidi · Married on 10/15/2016

Megan was professional flexible with everything and anything that we needed to make our day special . She was very personable and made everybody feel comfortable throughout our day . I highly recommend her for any type of pictures you need in your life we also used her for our engagement session.

Jenn · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Megan to photograph our wedding last September. Her and her second shooter, Danielle, were amazing. We did not get the chance to do an engagement session with Megan, because we had already done that before we found her. She made the entire experience so comfortable and relaxed. There wasn't a moment she missed. We are absolutely in love with our images and having these memories to look back on, you cannot put a price on that. Her talent is incredible. She was very kind to all the guests and the other vendors who were hired to work the wedding. I highly recommend Megan if you are someone who likes style.

Anya · Married on 05/21/2016

Megan is an absolutely amazing photographer. Her professionalism and amazing attitude make her such a pleasure to work with. She has an amazing eye and talent for capturing beautiful and unique photographs. Her personality also makes her a great professional. Every single one of my guests had something wonderful to say about Megan. I would definately recommend her to anybody and everybody for their wedding or anything they may need a photographer for.