Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery

$14k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$14k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Surrounded by lush green vineyards and olive trees, Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery is a Mediterranean-style villa located in Pleasanton, California. Set in the lush Livermore Valley Wine Country, this picturesque locale offers a marvelous backdrop for your nuptial celebrations. The grounds include sweeping views of the surrounding vineyards, an elegant walled garden for outdoor ceremonies, and plenty of idyllic spots for swoon-worthy photos. Inside, the venue features an entrance hall with soaring ceilings, an amber-colored ceremony room with a giant fireplace, and a grand salon with limestone architectural details and vineyard views.

Facilities and Capacity

This 20,000-square-foot venue can accommodate a variety of wedding events, from intimate receptions and gala affairs for up to 450 guests. The property's spaces include the Entrance Hall, the Sun Garden, the Amber Room, and the Grand Salon. The Entrance Hall features dramatic ceilings, intricate chandeliers, and beautiful furnishings. It’s perfect for welcoming your guests or to facilitate mingling during cocktail hour. The lush-walled Sun Garden includes tranquil water fountains and suits an outdoor ceremony or an open-air cocktail hour. The Amber Room is intended for intimate ceremonies and events, with a 12-foot fireplace, amber-colored walls, and arched limestone molding. Alternatively, the Grand Salon befits large receptions. This spacious room features hand-carved limestone arches, gleaming porcelain tile floors, golden walls, and huge windows overlooking the vineyards.

Services

This full-service venue has everything you need to host your wedding. Your site fee includes the use of tables, linens, chairs, get-ready rooms, flatware, china, glassware, and parking, in addition to event setup and cleanup. This venue’s rental inventory includes Mahogany Chiavari chairs, a stage, patio heaters, umbrellas, and more. In-house event planning, catering, and bartending services will be available to take out the stress from preparing your festivities. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Casa Real can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.

Cuisine

The award-winning culinary team at Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery creates traditional fare with an inventive twist. Couples may choose between a Three-Course, Four-Course, or Reserve Menu. These menus feature special items such as a Host Course, Pre-Ceremony Fare, and Late Night Treats. Your selections are sure to be a hit with your guests, with dining befitting your important celebration.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
November
December

• Jovie
    Jovie D. Married on 11/26/2021

Amazing Venue

We could not have asked for a better wedding day. I already knew I wanted to get married at Casa Real since my husband and I went to prom together here, but I was completely blown out of the water the entire night. The staff and venue were incredibly kind, organized, and my guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had, how good the food was, and how smoothly the night went. Going through their preferred vendors, having the rentals, food, and open bar already done on site made wedding planning a breeze. My only regret was that we didn’t add on more time to the night. We got a day of coordinator, Carly who was the BEST. My dress and one of the bridesmaids dresses entirely broke before the ceremony and reception and she kept us all calm, and fixed both problems. She handled all the fires that arose and I don’t think I would’ve been able to relax that day as much as I did without her!! My husband and I also had our own personal servers and we did not have a single empty drink the entire night.
  • Constance
    Constance Y. Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely EXCELLENT venue

I could not have asked for a more professional, organized, excellent venue for my wedding this past October. We were doing a multicultural wedding and were really only looking at Palm Events Center and Casa Real as our options for our ~250 guests. We booked almost 15 months in advance and got one of the last peak season wedding dates in late October.

I could go on and on about how great Casa Real is but I'll keep it to a few simple points:

TEAM: Kara, Marlena, and Nicole are top of line event planners, people managers, and venue coordinators. They are highly responsive, even with the most minute of details. They are always willing to help out and offer information and guidance where asked for. I did not hire a wedding planner and relied on Casa Real and a day of coordinator (Marlena) to plan and execute the wedding. It was a lot of work but would not have been possible without the expert help of the venue and its team. They didn't miss a beat in terms of communicating with us and among each other. We used a lot of the vendors recommended by Casa Real and the familiarity they had with working together really made the planning process smooth. I've had at least one vendor tell me that they wouldn't have worked with me without a wedding planner if not for the great reputation of Casa Real.

VENUE: We had a long and complex day and were doing two ceremonies and given Casa Real's large space were able to do one ceremony in the gorgeous Sun Garden and the second ceremony in the Amber room. The flow of the space and crowd management led by Marlena was absolutely expert. Our guests were seamlessly led from one room/ part of the wedding to the other without much difficulty or issue. This made for the SMOOTHEST guest experience.

MULTICULTURAL: Casa Real gave flexibility to me to bring in my own caterer since I wanted Indo-Chinese catering. They also had a stage I could use for the mandap. They also had a perfectly nice route among the vineyards in the front of the venue for my husband's baraat (where he rides in on a horse). Their snack and food choices included cool things like boba tea and mexican churros with hot chocolate.

SERVICE: I mean they set up everything. When the rentals came in, Casa Real's team was on it setting up tables and linens and plates and gifts in accordance with how I laid it out. It was perfect.

CONNECTION: Casa Real's team really does their best to help you execute a perfect wedding and for that I am so grateful. They really do have their couples (especially their brides) top of mind all the time. And they don't make you feel crazy even if you might be crazy.

I love this venue and its team! Thank you for helping me plan an amazing wedding!
  • R V
    R V Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect venue for Indian wedding and reception!

Casa Real was the perfect venue for our ~300 person Indian wedding this past May - and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience there.

To start with the venue:
    It is gorgeous, both indoors and outdoors. Each room has architectural and furniture details that add character, and the outdoor spaces are tastefully landscaped. When all of these spaces are opened up (for example, during a reception), it gives guests plenty of options to mingle and roam per their needs.
    It has a number of different areas that can accommodate multiple different potential flows for your event and large groups of people without feeling intimidating or claustrophobic. For us, having different areas to do the Baraat, Ceremony, and Reception was important, and Casa Real could accommodate all of these needs.
    It is located in the heart of the Pleasanton vineyards, and is relatively easy to get to from multiple parts of the Bay Area.
    All of the indoor and outdoor spaces can be used in multiple different ways - this was important to us as we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony, but also wanted the flexibility to move it indoors should the weather be less than ideal. Casa Real’s variety of spaces made it possible to execute this plan B when it actually did rain the day of our wedding.

What really set Casa Real apart for us was the engaging and wonderful staff:
    They are completely on top of the details and help guide you through the planning process from the moment you sign the contract.
    They are responsive, proactive, and have a positive attitude, from dealing with concerns to brainstorming solutions to problems.
    They are extremely attentive to their clients’ needs, creatively finding ways to meet requests and working with you to make sure the day meets your vision while still being logistically feasible.
    They have a wide variety of preferred vendors who can help transform the space for whatever vibe you are going for in your event.
    They have been doing this for a while, and have seen quite a bit, and so are prepared for almost every eventuality - case in point, our last minute changes when it was raining on our wedding day.

Casa Real made our dream wedding a reality - and we cannot thank them enough for it!

Here are a few photos from the event: https://manaliannephotography.com/casa-real-wedding-pleasanton/

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

53 photos · 03/24/2019
  • Phillip & Cindy
    31 photos · 05/25/2017

410 Vineyard Avenue Pleasanton, CA, 94566
Location of (Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding