1184 Vineyard Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

Drive down our entryway lined with tall, majestic palm trees and be transported to a wine country estate. Elegantly situated in Livermore Valley Wine Country and wrapped by expansive, verdant vines, the Palm is a beautiful location for any wedding. The property includes acres of rolling vineyard views, an outside Vineyard Terrace with ceremony location, an indoor ballroom for receptions, and an intimate barrel room for indoor ceremonies. Lined with wine barrels and glittering tea lights, the Palm's interior is a romantic setting for vows and celebrations.

The Palm can accommodate intimate ceremonies for 2020, in addition to larger parties in 2021 and beyond. Ask us about our intimate ceremony package.

SERVICES OFFERED

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their meticulous and thoughtful wedding coordinators will guide you through the wedding planning process so you can relax and celebrate with family.

Event services offered include the following:

• Wedding Suite
  • Mahogany Chivari Chairs, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware & Linens
  • Event Rentals - Stage, Umbrellas, Patio Heaters, Etc.
  • Event Planning
  • In-House Culinary Staff & Full Bar
  • Professional Waitstaff
  • Set-Up & Clean-Up
  • Parking

FOOD & BEVERAGE

Fine-dining at its best, the Palm features delicious cuisine inspired by wine country. Our culinary team creates menus that are custom-tailored to your wedding, with perfectly balanced flavors, expertly timed courses, and impeccable service. Decadent and delightful, meals feature selections every guest is sure to enjoy. Couples may choose from a variety of passed hors d’oeuvres, salads, soups and entrées for their wedding menu. They may also customize their meal service further with pre-ceremony bites, late night treats, upgraded entrées, and/or personalized courses.

OTHER EVENT SERVICES

The Palm is an ideal venue for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, the Palm can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Follow Palm Event Center in the Vineyard on

72 Reviews for Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

• Cheryl

Cheryl Carlos · Married on 11/11/2019

Thanks for giving me the BEST WEDDING

I stumbled across the Palm Event Center browsing through a photographer’s gallery. Growing up in Napa, I always wanted a wedding in Napa. However since Napa won’t allow weddings except for a handful of wineries and the fact we were paying for the wedding ourselves, we were limited to options. I took a tour to the Palm not expecting to be amazed but I was blown away. Jessica was my point of contact from the beginning. The property was gorgeous, the menu and photos of the weddings were just what I was looking for. Jessica was so organized and efficient in giving me a tour and going over options. I turn 40 in December, so I had a timeline to get married before then. Although it was only February, she informed me that there were no more Saturdays available and just a couple of Fridays and Sundays not reserved yet for 2019. She also said Monday 11.11.2019, Veterans Day was tentatively reserved and the couple had 3 days to pay their deposit That date sounded really cool that I had my heart set for it. Lucky for me, I was able to get it reserved. Through out the wedding planning, the Palm was always easily accessible and quick to respond to my calls and emails. This was essential to me because not only do I live 60 miles from the venue but my wedding planner had a baby a month before my event and I started a new job 3 and a half months before it. They were so Patient with me and explained my options thoroughly. I ended up adding day of/month of coordination with the venue. Jessica was paired up for my event and was amazing! If she wasn’t there, Jade, Nicole, Jenny or someone else was always on top of filling in for her. They do work as a team and I was never worried that I had to wait for a specific person to get back to the office or call me back after her day off. Their vendors list was great and everyone spoke so highly about the Palm Event Center and their sister venue Casa Real. I enjoyed the additional offerings they had such as the donut flambe, poke bar, churro bar, fry bar, etc for late night snacks. I wanted a balloon garland and they knew exactly who to refer. The 2 months before the wedding, my planner had her bag prematurely. My hubby was hands off the planning, so I was frazzled trying to orchestrate everything. Lucky for me Jessica was organized, poised, calm and knowledgeable about everything wedding. I am ashamed I to say I was usually late to our meetings but she made use of our time and kept calm and happy through out our meetings. The rehearsal was a bit stressful due to family dynamics and I showed up an hour late. Jessica fortunately did a walk through with my bridal party. The wedding that night was beginning to set up. So she efficiently instructed us to focus on what we needed to do which was drop off the decor and finalize the seating chart so they would know who had dietary restrictions. She met with our officiant before I got there and assured me even though we ran out of time all was good. The day of the wedding, my chaotic mind forgot the batteries for neon lights, led lights, my special table setting, film for the photo guestbook. Jessica told me to relax and not worry. I had so many items that I wanted to use but because i don’t know how to design or have my planner with me in the end, I didn’t organize my items and just brought all of them with me. Jessica worked with my florists and made use of my stuff to design a beautiful venue. My wedding originally had 90 guests but because I wanted to upgrade to the premium menu. I ended up only having 55 attend. Jessica and Jade suggested I have the event in the barrel room as opposed to the ballroom since we eliminated 4 tables. This also caused stress for me trying to figure out linen set up and hiring or not hiring litigating and rental items. In the end it worked out fabulously. I cannot recommend this place enough. They made my dreams come true!! Food was phenomenal. My guests would not stop talking about how great the food was. I also appreciated that they threw in the premium bar upgrade for top shelf alcohol plus an extra half hour as an incentive for booking one or the remaining dates in 2019.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

From the the moment my husband and I saw The Palm- we knew it was a match made in heaven! The friendly and responsive staff answered all our questions and helped bring our wedding vision to life. The wedding weekend went off without a hitch and our day of coordinator, Genevieve made me feel at ease on the day of my wedding and helped the entire day run smooth as can be.

Sent on 11/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    November
    December

2 Real Weddings

• 1184 Vineyard Avenue Pleasanton, California, 94566 See on map
    925-241-5117 (Phone number)
    Location of (Palm Event Center in the Vineyard)