Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

$16k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$16k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard is a wedding venue in Pleasanton, California. Nestled in Livermore Valley Wine Country, these expansive grounds offer an array of event spaces for couples to host their big day. From lush outdoor surroundings to sophisticated lounge areas, this property can turn your special day into an unforgettable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard rests on 110 acres of rolling hills, with palm trees, grapevines, and majestic views of the surrounding mountain range present throughout the area. Couples will have multiple indoor and outdoor areas to choose from, ideal for special events small or large. Their large indoor ballroom surrounds wedding receptions with a romantic aesthetic, with Italian tile floors, large windows, and round chandeliers with tea light details. Wall sconces and colored uplights are featured on the walls, to give your special day a warm glow. The extensive wooden bar sits in the corner of the ballroom, where the in-house bartenders can provide your guests with wine, beer, and custom cocktails. Smaller gatherings can take place in the Estate Room, where two handcrafted redwood doors lead to an intimate space surrounded by wooden wine barrels. Wrought iron chandeliers hang from the ceiling to create a striking, elegant atmosphere. For idyllic outdoor ceremonies, the Vineyard Terrace features a natural stone aisle that cuts through a carefully manicured lawn area. This pathway leads to a redwood arbor, covered with lush greenery and perennials, that acts as a romantic place to exchange your vows. A dressing suite is available in-house, along with a welcoming lounge area for couples and their wedding parties to relax before the big day.

The team in-house wedding team will be present throughout your planning process, to ensure everything goes smoothly on your big day. With their experience in planning all types of cultural weddings, they can incorporate any traditions and rituals you wish. This can range from a tea ceremony to a traditional Vietnamese banquet, to a coin, veil, and cord ceremony. The team will handle setup and cleanup at your event space, and provide tables, chairs, linens, and various dinnerware. In addition, their in-house culinary team can customize your menu from your hors d’oeuvres to your dessert table, to feature your favorite flavor combinations.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
November
December

• Jessie
    Jessie F. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing Venue!!

The Palm event center was absolutely beautiful and we loved having our wedding there!

Genevieve our wedding coordinator was exceptional and helped us make our wedding a night to remember!
  • Carie
    Carie Married on 07/17/2020

Perfect venue — Perfect day!

Michael and I will forever be grateful for the ladies at The Palm Event Center.

We got married in the middle of a pandemic-- July 17, 2020. We didn't cancel, we chose to do an intimate ceremony only, and postponed our reception at a later date. And what made this day even more special is that we were their first wedding ceremony since the Shelter-in-Place mandate.

Love truly overcomes ALL!

Casey, Jade, and Marlene were like our fairy godmothers (there was one more lady the day of the wedding, I just can't remember her name, she was awesome too!) -- These ladies were simply amazing -- THEY MADE IT HAPPEN!! We loved them and our families loved them. We will forever brag about their excellent customer service.

Thank you so much for being so supportive and staying positive with us! Everything was perfect and we are truly blessed to have chosen a venue ran by the most fabulous team ever.

We cannot wait to celebrate with you all again! #SequelWedding #PartTwoComingSoon

Love,
    Carie & Michael
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl C. Married on 11/11/2019

Thanks for giving me the BEST WEDDING

I stumbled across the Palm Event Center browsing through a photographer’s gallery. Growing up in Napa, I always wanted a wedding in Napa. However since Napa won’t allow weddings except for a handful of wineries and the fact we were paying for the wedding ourselves, we were limited to options. I took a tour to the Palm not expecting to be amazed but I was blown away. Jessica was my point of contact from the beginning. The property was gorgeous, the menu and photos of the weddings were just what I was looking for. Jessica was so organized and efficient in giving me a tour and going over options. I turn 40 in December, so I had a timeline to get married before then. Although it was only February, she informed me that there were no more Saturdays available and just a couple of Fridays and Sundays not reserved yet for 2019. She also said Monday 11.11.2019, Veterans Day was tentatively reserved and the couple had 3 days to pay their deposit That date sounded really cool that I had my heart set for it. Lucky for me, I was able to get it reserved. Through out the wedding planning, the Palm was always easily accessible and quick to respond to my calls and emails. This was essential to me because not only do I live 60 miles from the venue but my wedding planner had a baby a month before my event and I started a new job 3 and a half months before it. They were so Patient with me and explained my options thoroughly. I ended up adding day of/month of coordination with the venue. Jessica was paired up for my event and was amazing! If she wasn’t there, Jade, Nicole, Jenny or someone else was always on top of filling in for her. They do work as a team and I was never worried that I had to wait for a specific person to get back to the office or call me back after her day off. Their vendors list was great and everyone spoke so highly about the Palm Event Center and their sister venue Casa Real. I enjoyed the additional offerings they had such as the donut flambe, poke bar, churro bar, fry bar, etc for late night snacks. I wanted a balloon garland and they knew exactly who to refer. The 2 months before the wedding, my planner had her bag prematurely. My hubby was hands off the planning, so I was frazzled trying to orchestrate everything. Lucky for me Jessica was organized, poised, calm and knowledgeable about everything wedding. I am ashamed I to say I was usually late to our meetings but she made use of our time and kept calm and happy through out our meetings. The rehearsal was a bit stressful due to family dynamics and I showed up an hour late. Jessica fortunately did a walk through with my bridal party. The wedding that night was beginning to set up. So she efficiently instructed us to focus on what we needed to do which was drop off the decor and finalize the seating chart so they would know who had dietary restrictions. She met with our officiant before I got there and assured me even though we ran out of time all was good. The day of the wedding, my chaotic mind forgot the batteries for neon lights, led lights, my special table setting, film for the photo guestbook. Jessica told me to relax and not worry. I had so many items that I wanted to use but because i don’t know how to design or have my planner with me in the end, I didn’t organize my items and just brought all of them with me. Jessica worked with my florists and made use of my stuff to design a beautiful venue. My wedding originally had 90 guests but because I wanted to upgrade to the premium menu. I ended up only having 55 attend. Jessica and Jade suggested I have the event in the barrel room as opposed to the ballroom since we eliminated 4 tables. This also caused stress for me trying to figure out linen set up and hiring or not hiring litigating and rental items. In the end it worked out fabulously. I cannot recommend this place enough. They made my dreams come true!! Food was phenomenal. My guests would not stop talking about how great the food was. I also appreciated that they threw in the premium bar upgrade for top shelf alcohol plus an extra half hour as an incentive for booking one or the remaining dates in 2019.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Konstantine & Katlyin
    57 photos · 06/29/2018

1184 Vineyard Avenue Pleasanton, CA, 94566
925-241-5117
Location of (Palm Event Center in the Vineyard)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding