64 Reviews for Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

Buffet (2)
Specialty Beer (1)
Valet (1)
64 Palm Event Center in the Vineyard Reviews

My husband and I got married at the Palm Event Center 3 weeks ago and I cannot express in words just how wonderful our entire experience has been from the time we booked the venue to the actual wedding day. The staff, especially Jade Seck (office manager) was exceptional in her responsiveness and detail orientation. No matter what question we had, she always had an answer or was willing to research and provide a solution to our problems.

I would also highly recommend booking a "Day-of-Coordinator" for your event. We had the pleasure of working with Jenny Whitney and she was EXCEPTIONAL. She managed our rehearsals, worked with us on our Finalization meeting and took down detailed notes to ensure our wedding day was as close to perfect as possible. She was always poised, calm and directed our day with ease. If you have the opportunity to work with her, please do! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Saying you had the greatest, most effective, emotional, happy and solid wedding ever may be cliche. But for our recent wedding at Palm Event Center - not only can we say we had our dream wedding - but nearly all our guests were overflowing with praises about the venue, staff and how this was one of the most "epic weddings" they've ever attended.

From the beginning, Nicole helped us isolate and put together the perfect package to help form the foundation for our wedding. The cost was extremely competitive and even lower than other vineyards in the Bay Area - and for the mostly all-inclusive, open bar and dining package, as well as the beautiful barrel room for the ceremony - our dollar went more than 10x farther than it would go at any other venue. As we selected vendors and completed timeline and guest counts, Jade kept things extremely well-oiled, and was quickly attentive, accurate and on the ball when it came to helping us keep things on time and organized.

Throughout the actual planning, bringing together vendors, drafting up timelines and laying out the ceremony + reception, we were extremely fortunate to be paired up with Casey as our coordinator. A guardian angel doesn't even come close to saying what she did for preparing our wedding day. The day-of couldn't have gone smoother and Casey held every little detail together, kept our enormous party on schedule and stepped in to dot I's and cross T's where we would never have even thought of or remembered.

The entire staff at PEC deserves all the recognition in the world for being the greatest wedding team ever.

Profile Picture Sam, 1/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are that we chose the Palm Event Center for the reception of our wedding!
My then fiancé and I looked at many different wineries in the Pleasanton/Livermore area before we fell in love with the Palm Event Center. The openness of the entire room, the beauty of the winery itself, and the wine barrels made the initial first impression, and it just kept getting better! We booked the venue two years in advance of our wedding date, and I always felt that our needs and inquiries were speedily and accurately addressed.
Jenny was our primary contact throughout the entire wedding planning process and also our day-of coordinator. She was quick to respond to all questions and concerns, and eased all my worries about the wedding. We met with her several times, and worked out every detail from the vendor list to the shape of the napkins. Jenny thought of everything, and since she had done this many times, and I had never been a part of wedding planning before, I felt almost relaxed.
During our wedding, every member of the Palm Event Center staff worked tirelessly to make sure our event went well! One of them even boxed up the food from our meal for me and husband. On top of that, we had the best dessert ever: Donut flambé! The Palm Event Center provides this service in lieu of cake, and it was so memorable and delicious! It was truly a highlight of our day!
I cannot even put to words how grateful I am to Jenny. She completely ran our event flawlessly! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have nothing but happy memories! Thank you, Jenny and the staff at the Palm Event Center for making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Alison, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

The BEST place of all time. Our wedding turned out amazing and our guest stated it was so beautiful and a memorable place. The entire team and staff at PEC are extremely nice, helpful, and just fantastic at what they do to make your special day stress free. Their entire food selection is also very delicious. For those couples looking to get married at a winery this is by far the best. Even though we went over our 20,000 budget it was well worth it. Highly recommend making an appointment and viewing their website.

Profile Picture Millicent, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Parking, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

I'm so glad that we picked PEC for our wedding in June. The venue is stunning, the staff are super professional and friendly, and the food is amazing. A lot of our guests complimented about the venue and the food. We picked the Estate Room for our receipt and it was super classy and romantic.

Our Day Of Coordinator Casey was such a huge help. I couldn't imagine how the wedding would go without her help. She's super professional, very responsive and easy to work with. She kept everything in line and coordinated with all the vendors.

I highly recommend PEC to any couple who want to have an elegant, classic and romantic wedding.

Profile Picture Violet, 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved our wedding at the Palm. I fell in love with the venue when I first stepped in. They have performed so many weddings and really know what they are doing. Giving us a suggested vendor list really helped us in our planning and we ended going with all their suggestions. They all worked amazingly well together. Our day of coordinator, Vanessa, erased all my worries and allowed me to really enjoy. She was flexible with the timeline but made sure that everything we wanted got done. The whole team at the Palm was always professional, responsive, and very accommodating. Plus their food was specular. We have received many compliments on the food and venue. So glad we choose the Palm for our wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Palm Event Center and it was everything I imagined and more! We worked with Jenny and managed to pull off a wedding in less than 2 1/2 mos. I would not have been able to have such a beautiful wedding without Jenny's help! Anyone looking for a beautiful venue that takes care of so many details should definitely check out the Palm!

Profile Picture Jameela, 2/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If I could give the Palm Event Center and their team 10 stars, I would. We had our wedding there yesterday on 1/21/2017 and Jenny was our wedding coordinator, and the entire evening was literally perfect and a complete dream. Throughout the 13 months of planning our wedding at the Palm, we've worked hand in hand with their team and I can honestly say I've never experienced better service. They were available to answer any question we had, were extremely accommodating, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Jenny and Jade are simply amazing, and Jenny helped ensure our entire wedding down to every detail was perfect.

Additionally, the entire Palm staff was five-star, and the best of the best. The drinks, food, dessert, and service were above and beyond. All of our guests continue to compliment us on how excellent the food and service was. The entire team at the Palm is so professional, attentive and I could not imagine our wedding day without their help. If you are considering the Palm as a wedding venue, stop looking and book them. They will make your dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture alexa, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We instantly fell in love with Palm Event Center when we toured with them and it was a no brainer to book them our wedding for November 2016. They are quick to answer all my questions and so patient! Everyone that works there is so nice! The Estate room is breath taking and the Ballroom so large and can easily accommodate our guests of 200+ people. We can't wait to get married here!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had an amazing experience with palm event bridal team! They were quick to respond, very detail oriented and executed exactly what we wanted on our special day!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love love love our venue. Jade has been unbelievable! She has walked me through everything and has been unbelievably patient through my 1000 questions!!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture stephanie, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Palm Event Center last night and everything was perfect! Our coordinator Samantha and Dan were amazing throughout the evening. Helping everything run perfect! If there were any issues last night, the groom and I had no idea. We had a unique set up for our ceremony and they made my imagination come to life.

The food was delicious! We served chicken piccata and beef short rib family style. I've never seen such an efficient serving crew. All of the tables received their food incredibly fast and it was wonderfully hot.

The groom, our families and I would highly recommend the Palm Event Center. They do have some rules/standards that you may not find at other venues and could be off-putting, but it all helps create a perfect, classy event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Parking

Palm Event Center is one of the most beautiful venues in the Bay Area. The staff is very nice and always responsive. We had Casey as our day-of coordinator and she kept us on track before and on the day. She is super nice. Everything we did with Palm was a good experience from the tour, the signing, the tasting, the finalization meeting, and the day of the wedding. You get so much more than you pay for with Palm.

Profile Picture Maryam, 12/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE Palm Event Center! From the magical entrance to the beautiful Estate Room and Ballroom, we knew it would take our guests' breath away. Aside from the beautiful venue, the Palm Bridal Team was a pleasure to work with. Being in the wedding industry as a wedding planner/coordinator, organization and knowledge of your services/products is very important. But also, professionalism, friendliness and flexibility is crucial and they all did an amazing job achieving this. The Palm team exceeded all my expectations and more! I am so happy with how everything was handled and I will highly recommend this venue to anyone especially to my future clients/Brides! Thank you Palm Bridal Team and I look forward to working with you very SOON! =)

Profile Picture Maryjane, 9/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue hunting was a priority of ours once we were engaged. After visiting the Palm Event Center, nothing else compared. We called and set a tour appt with Allison. She was very friendly and welcoming. I went in wanting an outdoor wedding. But one look at the Estate Room, I fell in love. We booked the Palm Event Center within a month and the planning was on. THE PALM BRIDAL TEAM IS THE BEST! Jade, Meghan, Allison are wonderful. They are responsive to questions anytime and make the process easy when keeping you on top of deadlines. They do require approval for vendors (if you don't use their preferred vendors), some may find that tough, but I think that shows how much they care about their reputation. You want to work with a venue that upholds class and #1 service. I did not have any issues with any of my vendors that were not preferred. Our wedding coordinator for the day was Samantha. There are no words to describe how awesome she is. She is organized and makes you-the bride- feel at ease, every single moment. I couldn't ask for a better coordinator!!! The Palm Event Center is a naturally beautiful venue...they have the right staff, and the perfect intimate feeling in their estate room. The food is great (we rec'd constant compliments) and with your personal touches, you can customize your wedding to your desire.

Profile Picture Cayabyab, 9/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose to get married at the Palm Event Center after checking out a variety of venues in the SF Bay Area. This was the best choice I made during the entire wedding process. Let me start by saying that the entire staff was attentive, kind, and super helpful with every single question and desire I had for the special day. Let me give a special shout out to Casey who was our wedding coordinator....she is AMAZING! The venue itself is spectacular. We got married in the Estate Room which was perfectly lit and surrounded by wine barrels. Our reception was in the ballroom and decorated beautifully. The grounds are extremely well maintained and surrounded by the vineyards. There are so many great photo opportunities! In addition to all of this, the food was incredible! Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything tasted. We also chose to do donut flambé instead of cake. It was delicious and a great show for the guests. If I had to do everything all over again, I would definitely choose the Palm Event Center and Casey as my coordinator!

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful place to get married! Probably one of the best choices I made for that day.
The staff there was amazing and so helpful. The food was delicious and the bar service was excellent. The venue itself was so beautiful for our late October wedding. I really couldn't have asked for more.
If you choose to marry here, or have any event here, you will be happy with the results!

Profile Picture User5159028, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Palm Event Center was an outstanding venue. I've received many compliments on the beauty of the venue and our wedding overall and I know our wedding was near seamless because of the great bridal team there. We hired their day-of coordinator and she was great, able to pull off all my year and a half's worth of planning in just a month of communication beforehand.

they really know what they're doing there. Your wedding will be great here, everyone was impressed. The food is good too! And the cost value was unbeatable in the bay area.

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Our wedding reception is something we'd love to re-live if we could. It was complete with family, friends, great music, great food and a great venue!

The planning: From the beginning of the process, Meghan, Molly and the Palm team made things easy for us. Their pre-set packages are a great start (and include open bar!), and they're more than willing to customize any way you'd like. Also, we weren't required to use their recommended vendors, so that gave us more flexibility.

The food: Our guests couldn't stop raving about it. From the taste, the quality and the large portion sizes, everyone was impressed. The passed and tabled hors d'oeuvres were delicious. The salad (yes the salad!) was great. And we were able to offer 3 entree choices (tri-tip, mushroom ravioli and chicken). I also surprised my husband and guests with a late-night treat of mini churros and vanilla ice cream (2 of his favorites) and it was a big hit!

The venue: We didn't do much to decorate the ballroom because in our opinion, it didn't really need it! We added on Palm's uplighting along the walls for more light, as well as a beaded chandelier over the dance floor from Fantasy Sound. Some low floral centerpieces, and we were good to go. We loved the simple, elegant look.

The night-of: Molly was our day-of coordinator, and did an excellent job! She kept things moving along, but we never felt rushed. We also tried to plan for plenty of time for dancing, which worked out perfectly.

Overall, a wonderful experience at Palm Event Center!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 8/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I were so happy with all the services and help that everyone at Palm event center provided especially Vanessa. Everyone was extremely professional and so flexible with all of our needs. We had a traditional ceremony at the vineyard and the staff at palm event center were extremely accommodating. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful setting for their wedding day.

Profile Picture Beenal, 8/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams last weekend, and we owe it all to the Palm an their amazing staff!!!! From start to finish everything was effortless. Molly and her crew were always thorough in giving info, answering my millions of questions with either an email or phone calls right away. On the day of, if anything want wrong, we had no clue. We didn't have to think of anything other than enjoying our wedding, the staff kept us on our time schedule, gently directed us where to go or do depending on our timeline, the whole thing was FLAWLESS! And the venue itself is GORGEOUS!!!' We chose a place where we could have the majority of the wedding indoors since March is unpredictable (and a good thing, it POURED on our wedding day... It's good luck, right? ;) ) and it didn't even matter because the facility itself is stunning. And the food and drinks!!!! The food is top notch. Seriously, my husband and I had a hard time deciding what appetizers and entrees to pick because everything was mouthwatering. They use locally grown products which is AWESOME that they support local farmers. My guests were also very impressed with the bar! We had about 180 guests with 2 bartenders and you are able to chose 2 signature drinks that are passed by waitstaff to lessen the line, and everyone said their drinks were phenomenal (not too strong, but not weak by any means) and the didn't have to Stand in ridiculous lines because of how fast the bartenders were.
I have heard over and over from our guests that this was one of the most fun and beautiful weddings anyone has been to, and although I'd love to take all the credit, it is without a doubt thanks to Molly and the Palm Event Center. Please consider this place for your wedding venue, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married here two weeks ago, and it exceeded all of our expectations. The venue was even more beautiful than we had imagined. The Estate Room looked incredible, and our friends raved about the food (particularly the short rib). We also could not believe how much of a value we got for our money. Great food, an open bar, appetizers, a gorgeous venue. Palm was the perfect place for our venue.

We also need to call out Monique in particular. She was our day-of coordinator. She helped us throughout the whole process, and on the day of, she was thoughtful and professional. She helped us keep on schedule, but made sure we had food and a fresh drink at all times. She gave us more food than we could eat, including extra donut flambe, which was amazing and everybody should eat, and an extra entree, just so we could try the veggie ravioli. She also gave us two bacon-vinaigrette salads. We had wanted to serve it, but because of logistical issues, we couldn't. She knew how much we wanted it and made sure we got to try it.

It was that type of thoughtfulness that typified the experience with Monique and Palm. Everybody looking for a wedding in the area should consider Palm.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our September 14th,2013 wedding at The Palm Event Center in Pleasanton was beautiful! It took our breath away! As soon as we walked into our venue, we were in awe of how the romantic and classy vision we had became reality. The ceremony and reception were beautifully decorated. From the intimate ceremony lighting to the rustic, elegant reception set up...they were all perfect! Guests are still complementing on how beautiful the wedding was...the romantic ambiance, mouth watering food, endless supply of quality drinks, and excellent staff. Not to mention the lighting and venue extras added a stylish touch to our wedding. The added extras to our menu...LOVE! It was highly recommended to have their "Day of Coordinator"... Yes, this is a must! Monique, you were awesome! Her incite and creativity helped put everything together. You will want to have her run the show. The staff are all super friendly and attentive. There was never any hesitation on answering questions or provide you information you may need. They are great with giving their professional suggestions... make planning a breeze! Thank you PEC! Job well done!

Profile Picture User3116339, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I just had my wedding there this saturday and I can't even begin to say how happy I am with my choice to go with the Palm event center for my wedding. They were always responsive and professional from the very first meeting we had and remained that way through the wedding as well.

I have to give Molly a special thanks for being the most awesome coordinator. she was on top of every detail and executed everything we discussed perfectly. I had to move the ceremony indoor due to heat and continued to make changes here and there until the last minute to which Molly just smiled and said for me not to worry and it would be taken care of.

Every wedding has little things that come up that are unforeseen or dont go as planned the day of and she handled them all amazingly while managing to keep me calm and all the guests none the wiser. Molly you were so great that all my family and bridal party knew your name and commented on how great and on top of everything you were. You handled the tremendous amount of moving parts to make this day happen and I actually had guest tell me and my mom how perfect and seamless everything was. THANK YOU!

I would recommend this venue to anyone, the place is gorgeous, the staff awesome and 100% professional. If I had to redo my entire wedding I would have it here again and again!!

Profile Picture Parisa, 6/29/13, 6 Reviews