Palm Event Center in the Vineyard Reviews

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 6
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

Best decision I made for my Wedding

Having our wedding at the Palm was the best decision I made the staff there was so professional and helpful and made every choice so easy. Every question I asked they answered right away with multiple people checking email. Jessica was our day-of-coordinator and after several meetings and emails with I had full confidence that everything would go as planned and didn't have to worry about anything for the whole day. The venue is beautiful I fell in love with it right away the barrel everywhere and the beautiful vineyard outside really added to the romantic feel. Everything was perfect and I attribute that fully to the Palm Event Center and its staff.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • ROMEO & STEPHANIE

ROMEO & STEPHANIE · Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019 Wedding

Palm Event Center was amazing! It was the first venue my now husband and I visited when we were checking out venues. We couldn't help but fall in love with the place and book Palm to host our wedding reception. We initially signed our contract with Jessica and she ended up being our wedding coordinator. We loved that we had Jessica throughout this whole wedding planning process. Palm is so organized and we appreciate the timeline they provided us to keep us on track with deposits and meetings. Jessica was more than amazing! Our whole wedding party wanted their own "Jessica".

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 7
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 8
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 9
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 10
  • Shanna

Shanna Rosenthal - Torres · Married on 01/18/2019

AMAZING wedding venue!

The Palm Event Center was AMAZING!!! I had my dream wedding here. I can't sing their praises enough! The venue is gorgeous. They have an option to get married outside, or inside a gorgeous room of wine barrels, candles, and uplights (which is what we chose). The customer service is the best. They gave me multiple tours, as I wanted to bring family members to see it after I toured with my fiancé. Jessica, who gave us the tour, is so sweet and helpful! She responds quickly if you email her. Jade, the manager, was also helpful, amazing and quick to respond! Any questions we had were answered right away. They are VERY organized and professional. They are strict in their vendor policies. All vendors must be approved ahead of time. It wasn't a problem though, they approved all of our vendors in a timely manner. They sent us a cute little USB drive to us in the mail (inside a wine cork) with all of the forms we had to fill out, photo examples, vendor lists, menus, etc. They also included a free wine tasting for you and your husband. The venue is pricey, but is totally worth it for what is included! We saw some really old/nasty venues that were similarly priced and less was included! 4 and a half hours of open bar is included! We did not see that at one other venue! They have a few menu options, with upgrades if you would like. They have vegetarian and vegan options as well. The couples food tasting night was amazing as well. Each of you got practically full portions of everything on the menu! So much food! They were so generous portion-wise. It was also nice to meet other couples that were getting married there. If you get married in the winter, you get lots of freebies like outdoor lighting, mulled wine and cider, free uplighting inside, etc. We were so glad to have chosen to get married in January! If you choose a weekday or a Sunday, you also get a much better price than on a Saturday. They book very quickly, so make sure you go months in advance. A year if possible! The ONLY complaint we had is they don't have a place for the groom and his groomsman to stay before the wedding. There is a room for the women to get ready which is great. They have a little lounge behind a curtain that would be great for the men, but they charge extra for that room. But this wasn't a big deal. The guys just came to the venue ready and they hung around the bar area before the wedding. The workers did a good job of keeping my fiancé from seeing me ahead of time. We also opted for the day of wedding planner that they provided and she was amazing. A life saver! Definitely worth the add on. We had Casey as our planner. Again, she was kind, professional, organized and quick to respond. After meeting with her we felt at ease. She helped us make a timeline for the day of, and she helped to make sure we kept to that timeline. She worked with the vendors on the wedding day, so we had nothing to worry about. She will help with ANYTHING you might need on the wedding day. She was very clear and informative at the rehearsal as well. I DEFINITELY recommend the Palm Event Center for your dream wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2018

A Fairytale Come to Life

When my now husband and I first started looking at Palm Event Center for our wedding, we were in total awe of the images we found on their website and of other's weddings we found online. When we visited in person, it was even more breathtaking than we thought. They specialize in weddings and truly, it shows - the venue is a showcase in romance and the staff knows quite literally everything there is to know about weddings. They handle most things in-house: the venue spaces, day-of coordination, food/beverage, tables/linens/chairs/place settings, etc. It was so wonderful to have one vendor who took care of so much. I also cannot say enough about Casey, our day-of coordinator, and the Palm staff. They are efficient, kind, fun to work with and they know how to answer any and all crazy bride questions you may have! :-) Our guests still haven't stopped talking about how beautiful romantic, and fabulous our venue was.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Sabrina Sprintz · Married on 11/11/2018

The best thing we ever did was get married at Palm!

Palm Event Center is my favorite place in the entire world. The venue is gorgeous in photos, but better in person. We got married there in November and couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful venue or a more detail-oriented staff. We worked with Jade and Jenny and both were amazing. Jenny was our day-of coordinator and I’m convinced she single-handedly saved my wedding and my sanity more times than I can count. She was so reassuring and kind while managing to keep the inevitable hiccups under control and calm. I would not have wanted to get married anywhere else. Palm made the planning so easy even though we were across the country. They are true professionals and it shows in the quality of their events.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Thank you To the Palm Event Center for the most amazing Wedding! Casey, Jade, and the bridal team made the wedding planning and process amazing! From start to finish, they were so detailed and always available to meet with us and answer questions. Special shout out to Casey for being amazing and right there with us on our Wedding Day! It was organized, beautiful and the best day! The food was amazing, the setup, everything! It rained on our wedding day, so our ceremony was moved indoors and Casey and Team changed it and set it up for us so beautifully! Thank you so much for a perfect Day!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 11

Amanda · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I got married at the Palm Event Center 3 weeks ago and I cannot express in words just how wonderful our entire experience has been from the time we booked the venue to the actual wedding day. The staff, especially Jade Seck (office manager) was exceptional in her responsiveness and detail orientation. No matter what question we had, she always had an answer or was willing to research and provide a solution to our problems.

I would also highly recommend booking a "Day-of-Coordinator" for your event. We had the pleasure of working with Jenny Whitney and she was EXCEPTIONAL. She managed our rehearsals, worked with us on our Finalization meeting and took down detailed notes to ensure our wedding day was as close to perfect as possible. She was always poised, calm and directed our day with ease. If you have the opportunity to work with her, please do! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Palm Event Center in the Vineyard 12

Sam · Married on 01/08/2018

Saying you had the greatest, most effective, emotional, happy and solid wedding ever may be cliche. But for our recent wedding at Palm Event Center - not only can we say we had our dream wedding - but nearly all our guests were overflowing with praises about the venue, staff and how this was one of the most "epic weddings" they've ever attended.

From the beginning, Nicole helped us isolate and put together the perfect package to help form the foundation for our wedding. The cost was extremely competitive and even lower than other vineyards in the Bay Area - and for the mostly all-inclusive, open bar and dining package, as well as the beautiful barrel room for the ceremony - our dollar went more than 10x farther than it would go at any other venue. As we selected vendors and completed timeline and guest counts, Jade kept things extremely well-oiled, and was quickly attentive, accurate and on the ball when it came to helping us keep things on time and organized.

Throughout the actual planning, bringing together vendors, drafting up timelines and laying out the ceremony + reception, we were extremely fortunate to be paired up with Casey as our coordinator. A guardian angel doesn't even come close to saying what she did for preparing our wedding day. The day-of couldn't have gone smoother and Casey held every little detail together, kept our enormous party on schedule and stepped in to dot I's and cross T's where we would never have even thought of or remembered.

The entire staff at PEC deserves all the recognition in the world for being the greatest wedding team ever.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Alison · Married on 12/29/2017

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are that we chose the Palm Event Center for the reception of our wedding!
    My then fiancé and I looked at many different wineries in the Pleasanton/Livermore area before we fell in love with the Palm Event Center. The openness of the entire room, the beauty of the winery itself, and the wine barrels made the initial first impression, and it just kept getting better! We booked the venue two years in advance of our wedding date, and I always felt that our needs and inquiries were speedily and accurately addressed.
    Jenny was our primary contact throughout the entire wedding planning process and also our day-of coordinator. She was quick to respond to all questions and concerns, and eased all my worries about the wedding. We met with her several times, and worked out every detail from the vendor list to the shape of the napkins. Jenny thought of everything, and since she had done this many times, and I had never been a part of wedding planning before, I felt almost relaxed.
    During our wedding, every member of the Palm Event Center staff worked tirelessly to make sure our event went well! One of them even boxed up the food from our meal for me and husband. On top of that, we had the best dessert ever: Donut flambé! The Palm Event Center provides this service in lieu of cake, and it was so memorable and delicious! It was truly a highlight of our day!
    I cannot even put to words how grateful I am to Jenny. She completely ran our event flawlessly! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have nothing but happy memories! Thank you, Jenny and the staff at the Palm Event Center for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Millicent · Married on 09/17/2017

The BEST place of all time. Our wedding turned out amazing and our guest stated it was so beautiful and a memorable place. The entire team and staff at PEC are extremely nice, helpful, and just fantastic at what they do to make your special day stress free. Their entire food selection is also very delicious. For those couples looking to get married at a winery this is by far the best. Even though we went over our 20,000 budget it was well worth it. Highly recommend making an appointment and viewing their website.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Violet · Married on 06/04/2017

I'm so glad that we picked PEC for our wedding in June. The venue is stunning, the staff are super professional and friendly, and the food is amazing. A lot of our guests complimented about the venue and the food. We picked the Estate Room for our receipt and it was super classy and romantic.

Our Day Of Coordinator Casey was such a huge help. I couldn't imagine how the wedding would go without her help. She's super professional, very responsive and easy to work with. She kept everything in line and coordinated with all the vendors.

I highly recommend PEC to any couple who want to have an elegant, classic and romantic wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Julia · Married on 04/07/2017

We loved our wedding at the Palm. I fell in love with the venue when I first stepped in. They have performed so many weddings and really know what they are doing. Giving us a suggested vendor list really helped us in our planning and we ended going with all their suggestions. They all worked amazingly well together. Our day of coordinator, Vanessa, erased all my worries and allowed me to really enjoy. She was flexible with the timeline but made sure that everything we wanted got done. The whole team at the Palm was always professional, responsive, and very accommodating. Plus their food was specular. We have received many compliments on the food and venue. So glad we choose the Palm for our wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jameela · Married on 02/24/2017

We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Palm Event Center and it was everything I imagined and more! We worked with Jenny and managed to pull off a wedding in less than 2 1/2 mos. I would not have been able to have such a beautiful wedding without Jenny's help! Anyone looking for a beautiful venue that takes care of so many details should definitely check out the Palm!

Sent on 02/28/2017

alexa · Married on 01/21/2017

If I could give the Palm Event Center and their team 10 stars, I would. We had our wedding there yesterday on 1/21/2017 and Jenny was our wedding coordinator, and the entire evening was literally perfect and a complete dream. Throughout the 13 months of planning our wedding at the Palm, we've worked hand in hand with their team and I can honestly say I've never experienced better service. They were available to answer any question we had, were extremely accommodating, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Jenny and Jade are simply amazing, and Jenny helped ensure our entire wedding down to every detail was perfect.

Additionally, the entire Palm staff was five-star, and the best of the best. The drinks, food, dessert, and service were above and beyond. All of our guests continue to compliment us on how excellent the food and service was. The entire team at the Palm is so professional, attentive and I could not imagine our wedding day without their help. If you are considering the Palm as a wedding venue, stop looking and book them. They will make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Monica · Married on 11/27/2016

We instantly fell in love with Palm Event Center when we toured with them and it was a no brainer to book them our wedding for November 2016. They are quick to answer all my questions and so patient! Everyone that works there is so nice! The Estate room is breath taking and the Ballroom so large and can easily accommodate our guests of 200+ people. We can't wait to get married here!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience with palm event bridal team! They were quick to respond, very detail oriented and executed exactly what we wanted on our special day!

Sent on 08/15/2016

stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

Love love love our venue. Jade has been unbelievable! She has walked me through everything and has been unbelievably patient through my 1000 questions!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Victoria · Married on 02/05/2016

I got married at the Palm Event Center last night and everything was perfect! Our coordinator Samantha and Dan were amazing throughout the evening. Helping everything run perfect! If there were any issues last night, the groom and I had no idea. We had a unique set up for our ceremony and they made my imagination come to life.

The food was delicious! We served chicken piccata and beef short rib family style. I've never seen such an efficient serving crew. All of the tables received their food incredibly fast and it was wonderfully hot.

The groom, our families and I would highly recommend the Palm Event Center. They do have some rules/standards that you may not find at other venues and could be off-putting, but it all helps create a perfect, classy event.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Maryam · Married on 12/13/2015

Palm Event Center is one of the most beautiful venues in the Bay Area. The staff is very nice and always responsive. We had Casey as our day-of coordinator and she kept us on track before and on the day. She is super nice. Everything we did with Palm was a good experience from the tour, the signing, the tasting, the finalization meeting, and the day of the wedding. You get so much more than you pay for with Palm.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Maryjane · Married on 09/11/2015

I LOVE Palm Event Center! From the magical entrance to the beautiful Estate Room and Ballroom, we knew it would take our guests' breath away. Aside from the beautiful venue, the Palm Bridal Team was a pleasure to work with. Being in the wedding industry as a wedding planner/coordinator, organization and knowledge of your services/products is very important. But also, professionalism, friendliness and flexibility is crucial and they all did an amazing job achieving this. The Palm team exceeded all my expectations and more! I am so happy with how everything was handled and I will highly recommend this venue to anyone especially to my future clients/Brides! Thank you Palm Bridal Team and I look forward to working with you very SOON! =)

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cayabyab · Married on 09/10/2015

Venue hunting was a priority of ours once we were engaged. After visiting the Palm Event Center, nothing else compared. We called and set a tour appt with Allison. She was very friendly and welcoming. I went in wanting an outdoor wedding. But one look at the Estate Room, I fell in love. We booked the Palm Event Center within a month and the planning was on. THE PALM BRIDAL TEAM IS THE BEST! Jade, Meghan, Allison are wonderful. They are responsive to questions anytime and make the process easy when keeping you on top of deadlines. They do require approval for vendors (if you don't use their preferred vendors), some may find that tough, but I think that shows how much they care about their reputation. You want to work with a venue that upholds class and #1 service. I did not have any issues with any of my vendors that were not preferred. Our wedding coordinator for the day was Samantha. There are no words to describe how awesome she is. She is organized and makes you-the bride- feel at ease, every single moment. I couldn't ask for a better coordinator!!! The Palm Event Center is a naturally beautiful venue...they have the right staff, and the perfect intimate feeling in their estate room. The food is great (we rec'd constant compliments) and with your personal touches, you can customize your wedding to your desire.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Jennie · Married on 07/17/2015

We chose to get married at the Palm Event Center after checking out a variety of venues in the SF Bay Area. This was the best choice I made during the entire wedding process. Let me start by saying that the entire staff was attentive, kind, and super helpful with every single question and desire I had for the special day. Let me give a special shout out to Casey who was our wedding coordinator....she is AMAZING! The venue itself is spectacular. We got married in the Estate Room which was perfectly lit and surrounded by wine barrels. Our reception was in the ballroom and decorated beautifully. The grounds are extremely well maintained and surrounded by the vineyards. There are so many great photo opportunities! In addition to all of this, the food was incredible! Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything tasted. We also chose to do donut flambé instead of cake. It was delicious and a great show for the guests. If I had to do everything all over again, I would definitely choose the Palm Event Center and Casey as my coordinator!

Sent on 09/17/2015

What a wonderful place to get married! Probably one of the best choices I made for that day.
    The staff there was amazing and so helpful. The food was delicious and the bar service was excellent. The venue itself was so beautiful for our late October wedding. I really couldn't have asked for more.
    If you choose to marry here, or have any event here, you will be happy with the results!

Sent on 06/09/2015

The Palm Event Center was an outstanding venue. I've received many compliments on the beauty of the venue and our wedding overall and I know our wedding was near seamless because of the great bridal team there. We hired their day-of coordinator and she was great, able to pull off all my year and a half's worth of planning in just a month of communication beforehand.

they really know what they're doing there. Your wedding will be great here, everyone was impressed. The food is good too! And the cost value was unbeatable in the bay area.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Rachelle · Married on 08/22/2014

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
    Our wedding reception is something we'd love to re-live if we could. It was complete with family, friends, great music, great food and a great venue!

The planning: From the beginning of the process, Meghan, Molly and the Palm team made things easy for us. Their pre-set packages are a great start (and include open bar!), and they're more than willing to customize any way you'd like. Also, we weren't required to use their recommended vendors, so that gave us more flexibility.

The food: Our guests couldn't stop raving about it. From the taste, the quality and the large portion sizes, everyone was impressed. The passed and tabled hors d'oeuvres were delicious. The salad (yes the salad!) was great. And we were able to offer 3 entree choices (tri-tip, mushroom ravioli and chicken). I also surprised my husband and guests with a late-night treat of mini churros and vanilla ice cream (2 of his favorites) and it was a big hit!

The venue: We didn't do much to decorate the ballroom because in our opinion, it didn't really need it! We added on Palm's uplighting along the walls for more light, as well as a beaded chandelier over the dance floor from Fantasy Sound. Some low floral centerpieces, and we were good to go. We loved the simple, elegant look.

The night-of: Molly was our day-of coordinator, and did an excellent job! She kept things moving along, but we never felt rushed. We also tried to plan for plenty of time for dancing, which worked out perfectly.

Overall, a wonderful experience at Palm Event Center!

Sent on 11/19/2014