Amos Productions Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amos Productions 1
Amos Productions 2

Michelle · Getting married on 05/12/2022

We used AMOS for our wedding in mid-September and they were amazing! We had Matt McCarter as our DJ and he knocked it out of the park! From the beginning of planning, he was responsive and helpful but the wedding itself was where he really shined. He was so upbeat and really got the party going! He played every song we asked and even went out of his way to make sure my husband and I had something to drink when we were having dinner. I would hire AMOS again and again! We highly recommend!

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

I have worked with Amos for years, and when I got engaged they were at the top of my list for wedding DJs. They have lots of different options and packages so there is something for every type of wedding. We used Amos for DJ, ceremony microphones, lighting and photo booth.
    They were great during the planning stages, everyone we spoke with was extremely responsive and helpful. Their online planning portal was great and we were able to build our playlist, adjust the timeline, and more from our home whenever we had time. We met with them twice before the wedding and they were very prepared with all of the details.
    Our DJ was Robbie and he is amazing! They day of the wedding he kept everyone on the dance floor, and I feel like he did a great job reading the vibe of the room, and making sure everyone had a good time. He helped keep the night running very smoothly and did a great job with announcements, and making sure our family and friends who were giving speeches were prepared. We have gotten so many compliments on the music from our guests.

The lighting they did was stunning. We did uplights, a custom gobo light, a cake light, and a wash on the back wall of the venue. It all looked better than I imagined. The photo booth was great, they came with a lot of props that my guests loved. They had several backdrop options, and the quality of the photos were great. There are lots of options for the design of the photo strip, it was fun getting to pick something out that went with our wedding look.

Thank you so much Robbie & Amos!! I am sending all of my engaged friends your way!

Amos Productions 3
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Amos Productions to do the lighting and drapery at our wedding. They were very responsive and professional from the start and did an amazing job the day-of our wedding. They arrived on time and made sure everything looked perfect.

JINKY · Married on 08/18/2018

Planning your own wedding is daunting. You need to have vendors that will make your job effortless and fun. That's what Amos Productions did. They were very supportive, cooperative and easy to deal with. Very straightforward in all our dealings but most of all, everybody was so professional. At the Open House, Jody Amos accorded us with excellent customer service and detailed all the services that his company offered. DJ Robbie Rich shined bright that night. Everybody loved his mix that nobody left the dance floor. Everybody went crazy! He was so nice, pleasant, cheerful and added so much value to our wedding. The wedding portal also made everything easy for us. From creating our playlist, making our timeline, editing our songs, make payments, you name it. there was also a countdown clock that everytime you open our portal you'll see how close you are to your big day and it was so cool coz we get reminded with cutt offs and deadlines.
    The photobooth attendant was so nice and she was so accommodating with our guests. I was so surprised when she returned all of our props.
    overall, 5 stars is not enough for Amos Pro. You guys were awesome. thank you for making our big day, the wedding of the century - according to all our friends.

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

Amos Productions helped make our wedding day flawless! From the moment we connected with them to the last hour of our dance, they were professional, reassuring, and knew exactly how to guide us in making decisions! Our DJ Jeff sat down with us to discuss exactly how we wanted the details of the day to go. He was more than a DJ, he was a big help in planning details beyond the music. The day of, he was a calming presence and made the best MC! He helped us make decisions about details we hadn't even thought of yet like how we wanted things announced and how best to get people on the dance floor. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great the music was, and we had people on the dance floor that typically don't dance at weddings! Thanks Amos Productions!!

Adrea Borges · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly Recommended DJ and Lighting!

If you are looking for an incredible DJ, look no further. I highly recommend Rick Mustafa from Amos Productions. Rick is organized, talented, and really easy to work with. I had a lot of questions, and he was really patient through the entire process. Amos Productions personalized website for my wedding day also made it really easy to identify which songs for the ceremony, reception entrance and dancing.

I booked both the wedding day ceremony and reception, and also booked Rick to come to the rehearsal. I highly recommend this, especially if you are having different music for different entrances (groomsmen, family, bridesmaids and bride). It made the wedding day run very smoothly because we were able to rehearse with the music.

I got so many compliments on how talented he was! His music was so on it that everyone was on the dance for the ENTIRE NIGHT! I would hire Rick again in a second! Thank you for making my wedding day great, Rick!

We also hired Amos for the lighting – and again, perfection. I was looking for a pretty specific color (orchid to be exact), and they worked with me patiently until we found the absolute perfect shade. I highly recommend Amos Productions!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Amos is TOP NOTCH! We used them for our wedding at Murrieta's Well in Livermore for videography, DJ and uplighting. Everything was well worth the expense...they are the best at what they do.
    DJ Rob was AMAZING!!!! Made sure our needs were met right from our initial meeting, 1 year before the wedding date. During wedding, played all the songs we wanted and kept everything upbeat. Was professional and fun. Just to note, our Wedding Coordinator (provided by the venue) was terrible and Rob was super helpful in making up where she fell terribly short. We are so thankful for him
    Videographers were beyond kind and accommodating. They were with us all night taking footage but never intrusive. Haven’t gotten the video yet (as the wedding was just 3 weeks ago) but have full confidence that it will turn out beautiful based on other work of theirs that I have seen.
    Uplighting was the perfect extra touch to make a beautiful venue into a spectacular one.
    While Amos isn’t the cheapest around, they are the best and you get what you pay for. Thanks Amos for making my wedding perfect!

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2018

Robbie was awesome! We are so happy he was our DJ. His music selections were great! He was really able to feel the crowd and because of him, we had such a great wedding! Amos was a great company to work with! They made our DJ process so easy and painless. I would pick them again!!

Andy · Married on 04/13/2018

Usually, I don't like to give 5 stars across the board (I mean, is anyone really that good?), but Amos Productions were simply the best. Do yourself a favor and hire them, request DJ Robbie Rich and feel 100% confident that you are in good hands.

Marissa · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Amos’ dj services for our wedding. We got dj Rob and right when I met him I knew I wanted him to work our wedding! Our first consultation made this decision super easy! Amos had an awesome online portal where you get to input music for all special songs and open dancing. You even get to put which songs are on your “do not play” list which is super helpful! We had all our favorites play at our wedding and the portal was very organized and easy to use. Would definitely recommend!

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Robbie Rich was amazing! The music at our ceremony and reception was perfect. He read the crowd and guests perfectly. Myself and my husband, along with our guests, could not stop commenting on how great it was! That dance floor never emptied! Thank you Amos Productions, Robbie, Nicole, and Chad for making our wedding wonderful!

Teena · Married on 02/17/2018

Amos Productions is a preferred vendor for our wedding venue, The Club at Ruby Hill. We scheduled a meeting at one of their open houses a year before our wedding date and initially met with DJ Rob Mutzl. My now husband and I talked to DJ Rob for about an hour and he answered all of our questions about the process, costs, setup, etc. What I really liked about Amos is they have an online client portal where we can log into and choose songs for our wedding playlist. They have it set up where you can pick songs for the ceremony, reception, cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss, etc. You can also list songs you don't want played at your wedding. Additionally, you can enter in other information for wedding activities and create a wedding timeline. This was really efficient and helped us keep track of everything during the planning process. We really liked DJ Rob's upbeat personality and sense of humor and decided we would book him for our wedding and I am so glad we did.

We met with DJ Rob about 2 weeks before our wedding and reviewed our wedding timeline and he was prompt, professional, and eased my anxiety. He made me feel more confident that everything would go smoothly and I felt like I can trust him to make our day go well.

The day of the wedding (2/17/18), everything was a hit. From the ceremony all the way until the end of the reception. DJ Rob did an excellent job as our emcee as well and really helped execute our wedding timeline and played a great mix of songs to keep our guests energized and dancing the whole night. We also hired Amos to do the up lighting and GOBO design and they did a great job of setting it up. I received lots of compliments from our guests on our GOBO and I'm glad we decided to purchase it. I HIGHLY recommend Amos Productions, especially DJ Rob.

Raquel · Married on 02/17/2018

Jeff was AMAZING!!!! Would absolutely recommend him for a DJ. He not only helped me and my husband pick out our music he also took care of making sure everything happened on schedule and coordinated with my photographer and our venue to make sure that happened ! Definitely took the stress off of me and my husband on our wedding day and made mine and my husbands wedding one to remember.

Tina · Married on 01/20/2018

We have used Amos productions for two different weddings. We used Robbie the first time and Rob Mutzl the second. In both cases we couldn't be happier. They are professional, keep the event running smoothly, read the group well and keep the fun going. In both cases we didn't have a professional wedding planner and they filled in the gap amazing well. Everything went on a perfect time schedule. I highly recommend the use of Amos Productions for weddings or other events. Their online portal makes it so easy to set up everything you need to plan for. I am so impressed with their service.

Christina · Married on 01/05/2018

Highly recommend Robbie rich as your DJ/ Mc ! Amos also does amazing job with up lighting and definitely set the mode for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better dj to keep the party going all night long! Thank you !

Alison · Married on 12/29/2017

Rob Mutzl exceeded every exception I had for hiring a DJ. He was very easy to communicate with, whether it was via text, phone call, or email. He was very quick to respond and happily willing to assist. During the event, I felt that all my planning beforehand had been incorporated, and he professionally gave direction to those that needed it. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and I'm so glad that we hired Rob Mutzl at Amos Productions. Thank you so much for making our day memorable.

The photo booth during our event was wonderful! The attendant was great, and the props were fantastic! The graphic design was exactly what I had designed with Brandon, so I was very pleased with it. Thank you very much for providing this service.
    Unfortunately, I did not see that I needed to organize my photo booth graphic design until two days before the wedding. I was not sent an email prompting me to look at the samples, so at the last minute, I needed to look through them all and ask about what could be done before I could submit my design. The day before my wedding, Brandon was not easily accessible, so I was still planning the design only moments before we left for the rehearsal. This was the only hiccup in an otherwise flawless performance. Perhaps a follow up email can be sent a month before the event to make sure the client knows what needs to happen?

Overall, I would highly recommend Amos Productions for any event that requires an emcee. If I ever host another event of this size and caliber, I know who to contact! Thank you so much!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 10/14/2017

We recently used Amos Productions for DJ services for our wedding. We couldn't be happier that we picked them! They were recommended to us by my aunt who had actually used them years ago for my cousin's bar mitzvah and was very happy with their services for that event. We went out to their headquarters in Livermore for an open house night and were not only impressed with the DJ services they offer but also all the other services you can book through them, like furniture rentals, lighting, and photobooth. We booked that night and our DJ, Matt, was very helpful from start to finish.

The online planning forms they have are very easy and helpful, and between those and some guidance from Matt we got everything set up exactly how we wanted. They have a huge selection of songs and you can also request songs they dont have. Matt played exactly what we were looking for and everyone danced all night long. We also appreciated how well he kept the event flowing, making sure to stick to the timeline and keeping it stress-free for us since we didnt have to manage anything that night!

Thank you so much Amos, our wedding couldn't have gone so well without you and we will definitely recommend to others!!

Justin · Married on 10/08/2017

Amos was a preferred vendor of our venue at The Bridges in San Ramon. We scheduled an open house tour with them, and everything from start to finish was amazing.

Communication was on point, with check ins, and the AmosPro website helped us plan our wedding from start to finish.

The lighting staff did an amazing job in making a recommendation for our venue and theme, and their team answered any questions I had very promptly.

The highlight of our experience though, was DJ Kevin Duncan. He made us feel comfortable that he would handle our wedding with care. He helped us schedule our special day, minute by minute, relieving the stress off of our shoulders. The timing of the music was perfect, and we received many compliments on his song choices from our guests. He really knew how to feel the crowd, and keep our guests entertained and involved, without being overbearing.

I would recommend Amos and Kevin in a heartbeat for any event.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding in the beginning of October and Matt McCarter was our DJ/MC. Matt was not only great with playing our music selection he kept our wedding on schedule. He also was very accommodating and worked with the layout of our unique venue.

Since we didn’t have a wedding party helping us to actually start the wedding ceremony - who knew that would be an issue - Matt took it upon himself to get the groom and I (the bride), in position and ready to walk down the aisle. I’m pretty sure I would have sat around for another 20 minuets waiting for my turn if he hadn’t got the ball rolling.

Also we had three different locations we needed speaker set up for music. I anticipated this being a least a minor hiccup but Matt took care of the challenge gracefully and added the necessary equipment as needed. During setup he set our minds at ease by informing us of the addition at no charge. Whew!

Anyway, Matt was professional, courteous, extremely helpful and we could tell he truly enjoys what he does which made the whole experience just that much more positive...and fun.

I wish we had decided on Amos a little earlier in our wedding planning because we also had a photo booth from a different company who had mediocre service. I know we would have been much happier with the service provided by Amos if we had picked them instead.

We are hoping to have another occasion to hire Amos Productions!

Amos Productions 4

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

I love the whole process with working with Amos Production. We used them for lighting, sound, Photo Booth, and DJ. They are by far the easiest vendor to work with- from Chad, to Nicole to Brandon. They were very responsive. Amos gave us the best deal as well. I shopped around for awhile before signing on with Amos, and Chad made sure that I was getting the best deal and giving me ideas as I was all new to this.

We had Michael as our DJ, and he was very professional. He made sure the timeline was as smooth as possible. He was very responsive, professional and communicative. I appreciated that a lot. He was also on time and made sure everything was set up correctly.

Even after the wedding, Amos continued to exceed my expectation- making sure the photos from the booth were delivered to the right address and make sure that the service was up to par.

Thank you Amos for making my wedding!

Alisa · Married on 09/02/2017

We went to AMOS productions for their videography and their DJ services. We went with a level 2 DJ, and we were extremely happy with our decision! We met with our DJ (Michael) about 3 times before our wedding, when we hired him two months prior to the wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted. He made us feel so comfortable with requests, which is one of the best things we loved about his services. We also were able to check in with our music playlists and make payments through AMOS production portal login services, which made everything very convenient.

Our videographer was Jeff, and he was amazing to work with. We were able to have Jeff and his two assistants, which was very convenient for our "getting ready" shots. We were able to tell him what we wanted, and he gave us very professional opinions on what works and what doesn't.

If your looking to save money for your wedding and want great services and high quality, I would definitely recommend AMOS productions!

Geoffrey · Married on 07/09/2017

Matt was an excellent DJ and exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding. He worked well with all of our vendors, always had a positive attitude, and incorporated all of the songs from our planning pages (Amos' online planning system is AMAZING!). He was professional yet fun and was very good at letting us know what was coming next when we needed to be prepared for something (speeches, introductions, etc.). I cannot recommend Matt or Amos enough.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Amos productions made our wedding a at Purple Orchid a huge hit! Our DJ was Rick Mustafa! We feel so lucky to have been set up with Rick. Rick is amazing at what he does, not only does he know good music, he knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor! It was so fun planning our wedding music with him. Rick is very personable, he took the time to get to know us and learn about our bridal party. Our wedding was a blast and we truly feel that Rick played a huge part in that!!
    We also used Amos for photobooth services and uplighting!
    Our photobooth attended was super nice and helpful to our guests! And the uplighting on the olive trees was so beautiful!
    Thank you Amos! We will definitely use you for entertainment purposes in the future!

Kalli · Married on 07/07/2017

Amos Productions was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nicole, the office manager. Working with her was a breeze, professional, and kept us organized. When booking our DJ services, we specifically requested Rob based on previous wonderful reviews from friends and we were beyond impressed by his services. Rob met with us multiple times before the event to make sure we were prepared AND excited. His assistance brought so much clarity to planning the music for our wedding as he walked us through the online music portal.

On the day of the event he kept us on time, organized, and kept the fun alive! He checked in with us to see if we needed more time to mingle or if we were ready for another activity in our timeline. During one point of the evening, I discovered the garter fell off my leg and in a panic I ran to Rob asking him what I should do. He was so calm, cool, and collected letting me know he would walk around looking for it. His confidence reassured me and I had full trust the rest of the evening would go smoothly as long as Rob was there to keep it moving along. By the end of the event, everyone was raving about the music, how fun our DJ was, his amazing MC voice, and how they wish they could have kept dancing forever.

Thank you so so much to Rob, Nicole, and the rest of the staff at Amos Productions! Working with you all was BEYOND AMAZING!

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I hired Amos for our wedding at Concannon Vineyards over Memorial Day weekend. I live on the East Coast but Amos made it extremely easy to communicate with them. Robbie was our DJ and we also communicated with Jody and Chad. The entire team was absolutely AWESOME!! I cannot say enough great things about this company. I would recommend them to everyone! Our gobo design was beautiful and the music was exactly what we wanted! Our lighting looked BEAUTIFUL in the barrel room where our reception was held. The team was extremely communicative, easy to get a hold of, and so patient with us when we had questions. I am so thankful for all of their amazing work!!