The Special Event

Healdsburg, CA View map

1430 Grove St. Healdsburg, CA
The Special Event, is your one stop source for your next important engagement.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
    Eileen Married on 03/21/2009
    Shelly at The Special Event is so great. She is the one to talk to though. I dealt with another person on a Saturday when I was there and she was supposed to tell me there was a change in a supplier and wouldn't be able to get one of my colors. She didn't tell me and I found out only a few weeks before the wedding when I was talking to Shelly. I live 45 minutes north of Healdsburg so it is not that easy to make time to get down there, but Shelly was so helpful. She had everything ready for us when we arrived and we were able to make everything work out and it was gorgeous. They shorted us a little on the delivery, but it was an honest mistake (just needed to be double checked).

Their prices beat everyone in Lake, Mendocino, and Sonoma counties. They delivered and picked up to Ukiah for only $80 round trip.

Had a great experience with Shelly (only there M-F)
  • Kat
    Kat Married on 09/26/2008
    I wanted to write a review even though I didn't technically end up renting anything from The Special Event.

The morning of my wedding I got a call from my venue that I had actually booked chairs from two companies and they were both at the event site trying to delivery them. When Special Events called me they were awesome and didn't stress me out, they just said that they could take them back and we would work it out after the wedding. I have already recommended them to 3 people because I was impressed at how flexible and understanding they were when it was me who had made such a big error.

1430 Grove Street Healdsburg, 95448

Monday thur Friday 8:30-4:30 Saturday 9-3
Location of (The Special Event)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding